Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (342664 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by keleto(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
damiflo:
Good evening good people,

I got a job offer in Berlin, I will be applying for visa from Dubai so I am positive it will not take much time compared to applying from Nigeria. Please Is there anyone in Berlin that can guide me on how to get the best deal on apartments? I anything from a one room apartment - 2-room apartment.

My workplace would be in Berlin Mitte. I am open to all suggestions.

Thank you.

Hello bro,
Are you applying through job seeker visa?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by keleto(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
damiflo:
Good evening good people,

I got a job offer in Berlin, I will be applying for visa from Dubai so I am positive it will not take much time compared to applying from Nigeria. Please Is there anyone in Berlin that can guide me on how to get the best deal on apartments? I anything from a one room apartment - 2-room apartment.

My workplace would be in Berlin Mitte. I am open to all suggestions.

Thank you.

Hello bro,

Are you applying through job seeker visa?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
I think the embassy just don’t follow the rule they made. Despite the fact that my spouse is a citizen of the European Union, they insist I would have to provide an A1 language certificate with a very short date given.
I just pray Goethe institute resumes and start giving exams on time. I need to work harder in passing the test too. I miss my wife so much cry
I wish myself Goodluck with it this time.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MarvinAjereh01: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
nuel80:
I think the embassy just don’t follow the rule they made. Despite the fact that my spouse is a citizen of the European Union, they insist I would have to provide an A1 language certificate with a very short date given.
I just pray Goethe institute resumes and start giving exams on time. I need to work harder in passing the test too. I miss my wife so much cry

You are very right. The embassy doesn’t follow their own rules. This is my 4th month I went to the embassy for my interview. Did my verification 2019 July/august. Omo this people are something else
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Oriaku1:
It is stated on their website that there are exception and one of it is, if one of d spouse is a citizen. My girlfriend left 9ja 26th of November and she did not submit any proof of language, write them a mail
I tire o embassy says they can not waive the A1 cert requirements but only extend the date and my wife is German
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2021
nuel80:

the embassy given me till Feb 10 to submit a new A1 result and affidavit's of bachelorhood they declined my first one,did you send the new affidavits you made to the embassy through Courier?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 4:34am On Jan 05, 2021
Richard00000:
the embassy given me till Feb 10 to submit a new A1 result and affidavit's of bachelorhood they declined my first one,did you send the new affidavits you made to the embassy through Courier?

Yes, I sent it through courier.
As for the A1 language certificate, I’m retaking it again, I will ask for new date when I register successfully for the test.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2021
nuel80:

Yes, I sent it through courier.
As for the A1 language certificate, I’m retaking it again, I will ask for new date when I register successfully for the test.
okay God will see us through
thank you very much for your response
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bonnuel: 4:38am On Jan 08, 2021
You can contact me at my language school email, ideutschsprachschule@gmail.com
taiwo92:
Please is there anywhere someone can learn german language in Niger state since is part of a documents to file for a reunion visa? Either public or private tutor is welcome. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bonnuel: 4:41am On Jan 08, 2021
People learn German for various reasons like studies, work, visit, reunions of all sorts, etc. Hit me up for your online certificate classes at ideutschsprachschule@gmail.com
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by oluwanbowa(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2021
Akinwole007:
I replied your mail. Thanks
Not seen
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by blesstunner: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Approval of Family Réunion Visa

July 31 2019: Applied for an appointment online
March 2020:Appointment time
September 1 2020:Lawyer's Verification
October 19 2020: Verification Email
November 27, 2020: 2nd Interview
December 14 2020: Embassy test, cos my A1 had expired
December 29 2020: Approval mail to submit insurance and travel date
January 7 2021: Documents returned back with visa stamp.

I wish every one success, the waiting period was killing and frustrating but finally it paid off.

You can ask me any questions.

8 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Firstlady001: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
blesstunner:

I wish every one success, the waiting period was killing and frustrating but finally it paid off.

Congratulations
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
blesstunner:

congratulations my friend what was the embassy test like was it like Goethe exam or harder
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by blesstunner: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Richard00000:
congratulations my friend what was the embassy test like was it like Goethe exam or harder
yes just like goethe but without hören which even made it easier

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
blesstunner:
yes just like goethe but without hören which even made it easier
thank you very much that's good,congratulations once again
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2021

A big congratulations to you.
What was the reason behind your second interview?
And please did you do anything to hasten your appointment date cos mine is more than a year now still no date?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by TimationMARZ(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good day everyone.

Please does anyone have a format of the affidavit of marriage deposed to by one of the parents?

Thank you very much.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by blesstunner: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
New80:

A big congratulations to you.
What was the reason behind your second interview?
And please did you do anything to hasten your appointment date cos mine is more than a year now still no date?
don't worry your interview date will come. And for my 2nd interview I really can't say maybe they weren't satisfied with something

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by doctormaliko: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
blesstunner:

What was the second interview like? what question was asked? did the interview invite come with the verification email or after?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by blesstunner: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
doctormaliko:

What was the second interview like? what question was asked? did the interview invite come with the verification email or after?
I got the mail after the verification email. Lots and lots of questions about you and your spouse
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Fabulousaify(f): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations. Please how did you hasten your appointment date? Mine is over a year now, i visited the consulate and they said I'm still on the queue since Dec 2019. The wait is becoming really frustrating.
blesstunner:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by blesstunner: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2021
Fabulousaify:
Congratulations. Please how did you hasten your appointment date? Mine is over a year now, i visited the consulate and they said I'm still on the queue since Dec 2019. The wait is becoming really frustrating.
Maybe it has to do with when you applied, but nevertheless your date will come just exercise patience

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akinwole007: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nwadiokay: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
No good news to post, waiting patiently for verification approval mail
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by doctormaliko: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nwadiokay:
No good news to post, waiting patiently for verification approval mail

It will come!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by hibty(f): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sylviacool:
Family Reunion Visa approved..

April, 2019 applied for appointment
Dec/12/2019 my appointment day
March/2020 lawyer verification
April/17/2020 verification completed
Sept/30/2020 submission of new A1, former A1 expired
December/7/2020 second Interview (reasons- marriage doubt)
Dec/14/2020 I got approval mail
Dec/19/2020 I collected my original documents nd my passport with VISA stamp on it
destination : Berlin Germany
Thanks to God Almighty.. the whole visa process was frustrating, but l thank God as I'm with my husband now. Yours is around the corner, you just have to be patient...

Congratulations ��. Please is your spouse a student in Berlin and what is the financial and house requirements like?? Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Diaperssbabies: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
As posted on Goethe Institutes IG Page @gi_nigeria

� Finally, The wait is over! �

The next Goethe Zertifikat A1 exam will take place on the 24th & 31st of January 2021.

�Registration Date: 18. & 19.01.2021 (8am-12pm).

Registration link will be posted soon. Watch this space!

Only limited spaces available. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.

#germanexams #startdeutsch #onlinecourses #gi_nigeria #prüfung
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sylviacool: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
hibty:

Congratulations ��. Please is your spouse a student in Berlin and what is the financial and house requirements like?? Thanks

My spouse is not a student. They did not ask for house or financial requirement, I guess they checked it from the Almedung (house registration) I submitted.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Fabulousaify(f): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2021
Please has any other person who applied since December 2019 for family reunion gotten an appointment date yet? This wait is becoming frustrating
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 2:12am On Jan 14, 2021
Please has any other person who applied since December 2019 for family reunion gotten an appointment date yet? This wait is becoming frustrating

Same here, though mine was january, its past 1year.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by cuttingedge: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Please anyone with an idea of what the visa process for DAAD scholars is? Is it possible to move to Germany with ones family at the same time. My wife got a PhD to study in Germany and we have a 2month old child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (187) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.