Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344069 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by doctormaliko: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2021
Great! Please let us know how it goes.

Do have a great one!

Fabulousaify:
It will, i didn't get any new email from them

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please has the embassy started issuing dates to january 2020 applicants
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 12:22am On Jan 27, 2021
Nooooo and it's not mendatory. If u don't v it u skip it.

I don't have it. But if I want it, how do i go about it?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by okonta1(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2021
With all these stress for Germany, na to move go another country wey get less stress o
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by okonta1(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Vaccination card is given @ the hospital of birth, that is where the record all ur immunization vaccine..

I don't have it. But if I want it, how do i go about it?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Vaccination card is given @ the hospital of birth, that is where the record all ur immunization vaccine..

Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Rachy72: 2:39am On Jan 28, 2021
taiwo92:
Hello everyone , please for those that their spouse is a masters student in DE, what proof of fund does he or she needs to show at the embassy? My wife will be going to the embassy soon hopefully. Thanks in advance

Hello Taiwo,
You'd have to open a separate blocked account for your spouse (in their name) your blocked account for your studies would NOT be accepted. If you can not provide any Proof of fund your spouse would be denied entry to Germany, you'd have to reapply and start all over again. I was asked to do the same.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chinny22: 12:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Please who has gone for child interview should brief me On questions to be answered .thanks..waiting for your response
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
I don't really understand what you mean by child interview.. Me and my child went for interview this month, his under two years old, so no questions for him. I only submitted all his document
Chinny22:
Please who has gone for child interview should brief me On questions to be answered .thanks..waiting for your response
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2021
I don't really understand what you mean by child interview.. Me and my child went for interview this month, his under two years old, so no questions for him. I only submitted all his document.

Did you submit anything as consent from your spouse expecting his child to join him?
Saw it as one of the document needed for a childs application .
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
I did not go with consent letter and I was not asked. I will advice you go with it, Because the lady I met @ d embassy got a mail 2 submit consent letter for her son.

Did you submit anything as consent from your spouse expecting his child to join him?
Saw it as one of the document needed for a childs application .[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
I did not go with consent letter and I was not asked. I will advice you go with it, Because the lady I met @ d embassy got a mail 2 submit consent letter for her son.

Saw it as one of the document needed for a childs application .

Ok, Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by taiwo92(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Rachy72:

Hello Taiwo,
You'd have to open a separate blocked account for your spouse (in their name) your blocked account for your studies would NOT be accepted. If you can not provide any Proof of fund your spouse would be denied entry to Germany, you'd have to reapply and start all over again. I was asked to do the same.

Thanks bro/sis. .
Can I pm you?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Rachy72: 6:56am On Feb 01, 2021
taiwo92:

Thanks bro/sis. .
Can I pm you?

Yes you can
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mychellin: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Oriaku1:
I don't really understand what you mean by child interview.. Me and my child went for interview this month, his under two years old, so no questions for him. I only submitted all his document

Dear Oriaku1,
Kindly reply my pm.

My wife and kids on the visa application process to join me. We noticed the captioned info below on the site. Does it mean my kid(s) need not to apply again, but will be using mums application while their names would only be on the documents. Kindly share your experience and respond to my pm. Thanks

Each applicant must have a separate booking / registration. Minors applying for their visa together with their parents do not need a separate appointment.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by taiwo92(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rachy72:

Yes you can

I just did. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
To God be the glory.
I finally arrived Germany Yesterday. I have never experienced this type of cold in my life but I am happy to be with my Spouse.

The whole process of applying for German Family Reunion Visa and arriving here safely (18 long and frustrating months) was for me a difficult one.
I am still surprised that the lawyer never visited me. For me, this is a miracle and it can happen to anyone on the process. God can change the rule for you. Also, My A1 was long expired and I was not asked to submit a new one. This might be because I also possess a B1 certificate which my spouse submitted in direct to Auslandermpt.

Lessons I learnt in this whole thing is that only God can do it. Submit all the requirements and pray to God for the rest.
In the last 18 months, I have been on this page everyday (very amazing). However, I will always check to contribute from my experiences and also to give back to the community that many times brought relief to me.

Good luck guys. I am still indoors (under the covers ooo because of cold) but I am happy.

knogbu:
Application Date: 1 August 2019
Appointment date: 30th August 2020
Approval mail: 15 Jan, 2020

No further documents or interviews were requested. God is a God of all. He will do it for you in His time

6 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hi, everybody will have separate booking both minors and use same email address for them so when the date is coming it will be same date and same time. ... Same with the application Form, quisionares Form and declaration Form. Everybody will have theirs separately..

Dear Oriaku1,
Kindly reply my pm.

My wife and kids on the visa application process to join me. We noticed the captioned info below on the site. Does it mean my kid(s) need not to apply again, but will be using mums application while their names would only be on the documents. Kindly share your experience and respond to my pm. Thanks

Each applicant must have a separate booking / registration. Minors applying for their visa together with their parents do not need a separate appointment.[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
A big congratulations dear and I key into this testimony, Lord u Dat did it for this your child do it for me... Please Your said your lawyer did not come to your house? Did he call you? And was your spouse contacted in Germany to come for interview or submit documents? Meanwhile enjoy d cold!!!
I finally arrived Germany Yesterday. I have never experienced this type of cold in my life but I am happy to be with my Spouse.

The whole process of applying for German Family Reunion Visa and arriving here safely (18 long and frustrating months) was for me a difficult one.
I am still surprised that the lawyer never visited me. For me, this is a miracle and it can happen to anyone on the process. God can change the rule for you. Also, My A1 was long expired and I was not asked to submit a new one. This might be because I also possess a B1 certificate which my spouse submitted in direct to Auslandermpt.

Lessons I learnt in this whole thing is that only God can do it. Submit all the requirements and pray to God for the rest.
In the last 18 months, I have been on this page everyday (very amazing). However, I will always check to contribute from my experiences and also to give back to the community that many times brought relief to me.

Good luck guys. I am still indoors (under the covers ooo because of cold) but I am happy.

[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Fabulousaify(f): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Congratulations
i pray i come back with this kind of testimony

knogbu:
To God be the glory.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
To God be the glory.

Congratulations dear, it can only be God.
I tap into these testimony.
Please which state did you reside in when in Nigeria, want to know if it was because of your location that made the lawyer not to visit.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by petlaz: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Oriaku1:
A big congratulations dear and I key into this testimony, Lord u Dat did it for this your child do it for me... Please Your said your lawyer did not come to your house? Did he call you? And was your spouse contacted in Germany to come for interview or submit documents? Meanwhile enjoy d cold!!!

Congratulations.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by mychellin: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Oriaku1 post=98646622]Hi, everybody will have separate booking both minors and use same email address for them so when the date is coming it will be same date and same time. ... Same with the application Form, quisionares Form and declaration Form. Everybody will have theirs separately..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DebbyD1(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2021
mychellin:

Dear Oriaku1,
Kindly reply my pm.

Each applicant must have a separate booking / registration. Minors applying for their visa together with their parents do not need a separate appointment.

The bolded is very valid. Minors do not need a separate appointment booking. Once there's an appointment for the parent, their applications can be submitted along with the parent's application. They only need their own separate application forms and supporting documents

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Please reply @knogbu.

A big congratulations dear and I key into this testimony, Lord u Dat did it for this your child do it for me... Please You said your lawyer did not come to your house? Did he call you? And was your spouse contacted in Germany to come for interview or submit documents? If yes after your interview how long did it take for the foreign office to contact your spouse? Thanks!

[quote author=knogbu post=98640704]To God be the glory.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please fam, who knows a good and affordable hotel that is close(trekable) to the embassy.
Want to know the name and price range.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DHA10: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Please Fam, has the embassy started issuing dates to january 2020 applicants? I booked since January 17th 2020.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Green Manor Hotel
You can take bolt or Uber and it cost just NGN500

[quote author=New80 post=98750260]Please fam, who knows a good and affordable hotel that is close(trekable) to the embassy.
Want to know the name and price range.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2021
Green Manor Hotel
You can take bolt or Uber and it cost just NGN500

[/quote]
Thanks dear
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by EngrOsax(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Hmm same time I booked this year, hopefully u get ur interview date soon..pls inform us when u do make me self get hope, One Love.
DHA10:
Please Fam, has the embassy started issuing dates to january 2020 applicants? I booked since January 17th 2020.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by New80: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2021

Yes, they have. Mine was booked on the 6th and ive gotten my own date already.
Just be patient they'll soon get to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.