Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,818 members, 7,798,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (342138 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Atopet:
Hello,

1. It depend on the type of vaccination. If the vaccination is recognized in Germany, definately it will be converted.
2. Do you live in Ruhr Area, I can connect you to a lady that translate my marriage certificate. She is a Nigerian and her service is very cheap

1. For full vaccination taken in Nigeria holding the vaccination card, on arrival to Germany, can this be converted to the recognized Vaccination Certificate
2. Please advice on how to go about Germany translation of marriage certificate obtained in Nigeria, where can this be carried out in Germany.

Thank you for your reply
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Damzellina: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
I heard the next available date for exams is 27th of January 2022 but I suggest you call Goethe-Institut to confirm when you can register.
Josinobirian:
Please the embassy gave me a deadline on getting the Goethe A1 that expired with them now there are not exams in Goethe Lagos until after a while what can I do ?

Can I write to request an exam from Goethe Lagos ?
What about writing in another country (Dubai )or others ?

If yes any suggestions to which countries?

Ghana is fully booked
Abijan is booked out
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Concerning your 2nd question, it all depends on where you reside in Germany. In my opinion,
if the translation is for the purpose of changing your marital status in your city then a certified and authorized Translator needs to do it. If not,
it might not be recognized.
Enquire more from your Foreign office or City Hall.
Atopet:
Hello,

1. For full vaccination taken in Nigeria holding the vaccination card, on arrival to Germany, can this be converted to the recognized Vaccination Certificate
2. Please advice on how to go about Germany translation of marriage certificate obtained in Nigeria, where can this be carried out in Germany.

Thank you for your reply
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Josinobirian:
Hello fellow Nairalanders I’ve don my A1 exam today and got the result and I passed but please can I send soft copy to the embassy or I need to send them the hard copy

Please I need a reply as I want to send it tomorrow

They don’t accept soft copies. You need to send them the certificate issued from the Goethe Institute when you have it.
That’s what they want.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Atopet:
Hello,

Thank you for your reply
1. You can’t convert your certificate anywhere, except you have taken the vaccine in that institution or hospital.
2. You can google certified translators in Germany.
There are a lot of them.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Josinobirian(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please once the embassy request for your A1 result after verification completed when can you be expecting them to request for your passport
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Greetings everyone,please after the submitting of health insurance and travel date how do I get all my documents and passport back,its been 4 days from the 7 days already,and Saturday and Sunday embassy won't be open,can I go directly to the embassy to collect it?

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Richard00000:
Greetings everyone,please after the submitting of health insurance and travel date how do I get all my documents and passport back,its been 4 days from the 7 days already,and Saturday and Sunday embassy won't be open,can I go directly to the embassy to collect it?
It would be sent to you via courier with the self address envelope you submitted with your application. You won’t be allowed entry when you go to the embassy without any invitation.
Start expecting your documents after seven working days from the day they received your passport and insurance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Guten abend zussamen,

My A1 results is NOT ready but I have done my interview. My question is that is it possible that after the completion of verification of my document, my wife in Germany will be contacted to submit the necessary requirement by her city office even without my A1 ready. That is can my wife be contacted in Germany even when my A1 result is not ready, In other word does the embassy forward my file to Germany even when my A1 result is not ready. Looking forward to your reply...Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Good day all,

I'd like to enquire about renewal of Passport or making a new passport in Nigeria mostly in the East.
Has anyone gone through the process recently and could share his/her experiences? How long does it take? Cost? Etc.
Thanks for the input.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ofirmee(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello everyone,
I just want to ask if anyone that applied in Nov./ Dec. 2020 has been given date yet. I just want to have an Idea of the people being attended to at the moment.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bamdexfarms(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello all, the Äuslanderbehorde said they have processed the visa application and responded to the German Consulate in Lagos since last week Monday. We are yet to receive any mail from the Consulate about their final decision. Who has any idea of how long it takes the Consulate to send such emails?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
bamdexfarms:
Hello all, the Äuslanderbehorde said they have processed the visa application and responded to the German Consulate in Lagos since last week Monday. We are yet to receive any mail from the Consulate about their final decision. Who has any idea of how long it takes the Consulate to send such emails?
Relax, they will contact you. I had same case, and it too the embassy about two (2) weeks to contact me.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Atopet(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thank you for your reply, I am in North Rhine-Westphalia, will drop you a message

[quote author=MolecularSponge post=108142940][/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Chinny22: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good evening guys ..I got a mail.from the embassy that my verification has been completed but I was ask to send an affidavit of sprinterhood..has anyone experience that or know something about it ,on why are was ask for another one...hope am safe?thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by johnniexson(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please how long did it took (from the interview day) before you got the mail to submit health insurance and travel date? Thanks
Richard00000:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by seunoni34(m): 6:25am On Dec 04, 2021
johnniexson:
Please how long did it took (from the interview day) before you got the mail to submit health insurance and travel date? Thanks
Its around 10 days for me. Same with someone that we interviewed same date and time
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by seunoni34(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2021
nuel80:

It would be sent to you via courier with the self address envelope you submitted with your application. You won’t be allowed entry when you go to the embassy without any invitation.
Start expecting your documents after seven working days from the day they received your passport and insurance.
Is it after 7 days or within 7 days? Because the mail I got (request for travel date & travel insurance) mentioned that the travel date should be at least 7 days from the date of posting. So I presume the passport should come back within 7 days at worst. It's been 3 working days since I submitted my travel insurance and I'm still expecting shipment.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by agbanimu11: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Which of the IT training best in demand in Germany
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by agbanimu11: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=agbanimu11 post=108231096]Which of the IT training best in demand in Germany
I'm a master degree holder in Agricultural technology also a researcher I want to go into ICT field, I'm also planning to go to Germany for work. Please kindly advice me, please help a brother
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Chinny22:
Good evening guys ..I got a mail.from the embassy that my verification has been completed but I was ask to send an affidavit of sprinterhood..has anyone experience that or know something about it ,on why are was ask for another one...hope am safe?thank you

You are safe, they probably noticed something unusual with your first one.
I had same case, mine was that my father used a signature different from what he had on his ID when the lawyer visited him during verification, so they sent me a mail saying it was fraudulent, I replied them to correct the mail and change their choice of word. Yes they did and requested a new affidavit, this time my mother made the affidavit as my father passed on few weeks after the lawyer visited him.
So fear not, just get one of your parents to get you a new one.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
johnniexson:
did interview sep 2020 got the mail November 20 2021 more than a year
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
nuel80:

thank you very much,and also is vaccination a must or just the negative pcr test will be accepted,thank you very much for your reply,still waiting on them to send all my docs
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Please, why did it take this long before issuing you visa after your interview ? Was there any reason behind this delay

Richard00000:
did interview sep 2020 got the mail November 20 2021 more than a year
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
MolecularSponge:
Please, why did it take this long before issuing you visa after your interview ? Was there any reason behind this delay

might be due to the A1,cos registration and writing it were a little problem,wrote it, 3 times before I passed it, submitted it late

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MolecularSponge: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Alright,
Thanks for your reply
Richard00000:
might be due to the A1,cos registration and writing it were a little problem,wrote it, 3 times before I passed it, submitted it late
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2021
The embassy did not send me verification completed mail. But my spouse has submitted all the required documents in the foreign office over 3 weeks ago. And the lawyer verified me over 3 months ago. Is it possible for the embassy to send me approval mail without the verification completed mail? My A1 expires in January. I'm so worried. Anyone has answers to my questions please?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2021
bashito:
The embassy did not send me verification completed mail. But my spouse has submitted all the required documents in the foreign office over 3 weeks ago. And the lawyer verified me over 3 months ago. Is it possible for the embassy to send me approval mail without the verification completed mail? My A1 expires in January. I'm so worried. Anyone has answers to my questions please?

Yes it's possible. My wife did not get a verification completed Email also, what she got was the approval Email after VISA was approved.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bashito: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Thank you so much. I'm relieved now.

timbs001:

Yes it's possible. My wife did not get a verification completed Email also, what she got was the approval Email after VISA was approved.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ganesass: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please those that applied for appointment in December 2020, has anybody gotten appointment date yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (187) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.