Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344027 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by cityella: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
dany5:
Hi babes.How far yours?are you in germany now?

You'll be in Germany soon dear, I know it feels terrible to wait for months. you'll get good news soon.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by cityella: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
evetyson:
I wrote to the embassy on monday telling them that since 14th December no mail or lawyer and that when I did the interview I submitted my husband's temporary residence permit because his unbefristet was not ready but now it's ready that I want to know if I could submit his current status. Their reply was yes that I should submit his current status through there email. My question is can I submit without compromising the whole process because some people told me that it could delay the whole process that since I submitted his temporary permit it's not a problem because they will still ask him for it that I should not bother. Am confused

My opinion,
your informing the embassy about your husband's change of status has no effect and wouldn't in my opinion compromise anything because the alien office will contact your husband at some point and he'll submit his current status also bear in mind that his unbefristet will bear the date it was issued.

I also think it'll be wise not to bombard the embassy with emails as regards the lawyer's coming at this early stage. Submit your husband's new status as its stated in the email you received.

All the best...
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
I submitted it via their email. The date on it shows October 2018 when he went to renew his residence last year October because his old one was expiring that month and he was also going for unbefristet he was given a temporary permit extension till March 2019(friction certificate) which I submitted at the embassy when I went for interview and now his unbfriestet is out so that was my reason for writing the embassy to know if I could submit this current one which they replied yes. So I don't understand bearing date it was issued because the date there is October last year why he got it February 2019

My opinion,
your informing the embassy about your husband's change of status has no effect and wouldn't in my opinion compromise anything because the alien office will contact your husband at some point and he'll submit his current status also bear in mind that his unbefristet will bear the date it was issued.

I also think it'll be wise not to bombard the embassy with emails as regards the lawyer's coming at this early stage. Submit your husband's new status as its stated in the email you received.

All the best...[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by cityella: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
evetyson:
I submitted it via their email. The date on it shows October 2018 when he went to renew his residence last year October because his old one was expiring that month and he was also going for unbefristet he was given a temporary permit extension till March 2019(friction certificate) which I submitted at the embassy when I went for interview and now his unbfriestet is out so that was my reason for writing the embassy to know if I could submit this current one which they replied yes. So I don't understand bearing date it was issued because the date there is October last year why he got it February 2019

My opinion,

All the best...

If you've submitted the document then you don't need to be bothered, the aliens office got all the information they need including when it was issued and when it was collected.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kingaaj: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2019
cityella:

Hallo,
If the embassy haven't sent you verification complete email, it means they ain't done verifying your wife..
I'll advise you to be more patient. they'll write to you soon.
I know the waiting period is terrible but be please patient.

Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
How far?i suppose the Lawyer has visited.How did it go?
evetyson:

My opinion,

All the best...
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
The lawyer has not visited yet
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
This threadhas no activity anymore...Please any update guys?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
The lawyer finally called and came yesterday. He interviewed me one of my reference then we went to see my mom and she and my younger brother were interviewed. He said that today he will go to court where I did my affidavits.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by temitayoolu(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2019
Work has been very busy. My wife just arrived to Berlin yesterday. Process was a bit fast tho.

I would try to reply with any help I can render smiley

dany5:
This threadhas no activity anymore...Please any update guys?

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by temitayoolu(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2019
Hopefully this should take a month then the embassy would ask you for your passport and travel health insurance

evetyson:
The lawyer finally called and came yesterday. He interviewed me one of my reference then we went to see my mom and she and my younger brother were interviewed. He said that today he will go to court where I did my affidavits.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wow,congrats to you guys..Lucky you.I m still waiting for AM....the whole thing is exhausting but i hope in God...His time is always the best.
temitayoolu:
Work has been very busy. My wife just arrived to Berlin yesterday. Process was a bit fast tho.

I would try to reply with any help I can render smiley

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
You cant predict ooo...from experience,everyone's process is different.hopefully she wil get it soon.
temitayoolu:
Hopefully this should take a month then the embassy would ask you for your passport and travel health insurance

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by temitayoolu(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abeg what is AM. I am a noob in these slangs. Abeg ja mi si

dany5:
Wow,congrats to you guys..Lucky you.I m still waiting for AM....the whole thing is exhausting but i hope in God...His time is always the best.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Approval mail.Meanwhile was she asked to submit any tra document when the verification mail dropped?of yes ,how long b4 she got the AM?
temitayoolu:
Abeg what is AM. I am a noob in these slangs. Abeg ja mi si

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
I don't think it's everyone that gets that approval mail because I know some people that only got mail to submit there passport and insurance
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dany5(f): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thats what w3 call AM....meaning visa approved.
evetyson:
I don't think it's everyone that gets that approval mail because I know some people that only got mail to submit there passport and insurance
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by temitayoolu(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
True my wife only got mail to submit her passport after we got investigation completed lol

evetyson:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Your wife got verification complete mail or just mail to submit her pastor and please were you also interviewed over there before she was asked for her passport?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by temitayoolu(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
She got verfication complete and they asked her to bring her passport

evetyson:
Your wife got verification complete mail or just mail to submit her pastor and please were you also interviewed over there before she was asked for her passport?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2019
my brothers Good morning, I hope that God has been good to you guys and I pray that he will continue! Please I have some issues I am going through.. My fiancé is a Deutschland citizen! According to you guys advice,that said it's possible for us to marry in Germany.. After I send my documents to (Standesamt)registry in January, the woman from the Standesamt, Said I should bring my father death certificate, we should rewrite the 10 questioners papers which must be written with a pen, Because my fiancé had wrote it and scanned it and sent it to me via email and I had to print it out and (Unterschrift) signed but they wanted us to write it with pen, So now my fiancé had to send me the last page , were I can sign, So she can write the rest. My birth certificate got burnt when our house got burnt! So I went to Local government to take a national birth certificate but they rejected it and said that I should bring hospital birth certificate but the hospital doesn't bear the name which I wrote at the national publication because they have changed the hospital name to another name and they said that my (Hebamme) midwife at the (krankenhaus) Hospital should write a letter in a german formal way ! I helped her through my mom to write it and also backed it with affidavit and when my midwife went to the hospital which I was born in , a doctor was there and he wrote a birth certificate for me, Helped me and put the first name of the hospital! Now I have sent everything to Germany but my worry is how long will it take before someone can marry In Germany after 6months of the verification ! Will it still enter next year , I know what I have been suffering for almost 2years now, I started my plans to travel to Germany, I have not even focused in one thing, Advice a brother please ..
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Just know that lawyer will go and verify that hospital and if your record is not there that would be a big mistake for you and it will delay you again. Why did you not go to court declare your age which your mom will help you do because she has to sign then take a copy of that to NPC and they will give you attestation of birth and together with your age declaration it will be ok that is what people are using to avoid story of this sort
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2019
The NPC is that one which will be given to you from state head quarter not local government own that is the one embassy collects. Please don't submit that one you got from that hospital because it will back fire once the lawyer goes there and see all those mistakes and adding a name to a new document he or she will just rule you out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
evetyson:
The NPC is that one which will be given to you from state head quarter not local government own that is the one embassy collects. Please don't submit that one you got from that hospital because it will back fire once the lawyer goes there and see all those mistakes and adding a name to a new document he or she will just rule you out
Thank @evetyson, National Population Commission (NPC): I did it and gave it to them but unfortunately they didn't accept it and said that my (Habamme) hospital midwife should write a letter and give it to them! Honestly German people has really dealt with me, my question is that after the verification! How long More will I have to wait before going to Germany to get married there with my fiancé!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
It takes a lot of time oooo because after they are don with verification they will mail you people that everything is completed and only then will you apply for visa like 1 year all together

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
evetyson:
It takes a lot of time oooo because after they are don with verification they will mail you people that everything is completed and only then will you apply for visa like 1 year all together
This is the birth certificate I did in National publication commission in my state, is there anyone else they do !!

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dadaski: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hi guys,
Thanks for the good work being done here. I just want to know if the lawyer will also visit my in-laws (father and mother) for verification, since my father in-law also signed as a witness during our court wedding. He already visited my parents though, but would like to know if he will also visit my in-laws.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by evetyson(f): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
I don't think he will because mine did not he only saw my mom and younger brother with one of my reference
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dadaski: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Thanks @evetyson
evetyson:
I don't think he will because mine did not he only saw my mom and younger brother with one of my reference
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by temitayoolu(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
If they are visitable and in closer to the lawyer they would visit
dadaski:
Hi guys,
Thanks for the good work being done here. I just want to know if the lawyer will also visit my in-laws (father and mother) for verification, since my father in-law also signed as a witness during our court wedding. He already visited my parents though, but would like to know if he will also visit my in-laws.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by comprende: 1:12am On Mar 14, 2019
Hi @gistme

I am also an SAP consultant although functional. I would appreciate if I could get some information from you especially on searching for English speaking opportunities in Germany.
Please how can I reach you privately?

gistme24:
Hello Guys,

Decided to share this so as to encourage others.

Had my Visa interview on December 17th, 2018. Questions asked were the same as posted earlier by others.

5 weeks later, I received the mail requesting that I provide insurance details and confirmed travel date.
My employer had already informed me in week 3 that approval had been granted by the foreign office .

Visa was delivered earlier this week, week 7.

Special thanks to Sam, who took time to help out in the early days. I went with so many copies that Mr. Paulinus was confused, I was confused too at some point cheesy

My profile, I am currently an SAP ABAP developer with over 5 years experience. Preceding that, i have 5 years experience in other fields like Java and Oracle ERP.

Leaving in some weeks. Wish me luck guys. smiley

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by temitayoolu(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
You can search jobs here https://con.arbeitsagentur.de/prod/jobboerse/jobsuche-ui/?FCT.ANGEBOTSART=ARBEIT&FCT.AKTUALITAET=100&FCT.BEHINDERUNG=AUS&page=1&size=10&sort=Aktualit%C3%A4t&s=3

Most tech jobs here are english speaking jobs because most tech and softwares are majorly built in english smiley

comprende:
Hi @gistme

I am also an SAP consultant although functional. I would appreciate if I could get some information from you especially on searching for English speaking opportunities in Germany.
Please how can I reach you privately?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.