Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit (28462 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
This man is still propagating these lies that tithing is there to help prevent all those nonsense devourers that make you spend uselessly. I stopped obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithing donkey years ago, and I have never had a second moment of regret. It has been blessing galore, good success and health in leaps and bounds since last time I tithed in that manner. Anyone that tithes under the obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithing system is under bondage. Anyone that supports and calls for obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithing is putting a curse upon themselves. Anyone that preys and plays on people's fear of calamity, hard times, sickness, misfortune etcetera if they don't give obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithes is putting a curse on themselves. Albhagdadi you are warned

If you are a father, can you beat another man's son for doing whatever he likes in his home? No, you can't.

Same thing is happening to you who doesn't pay tithe. God is not going to punish you because you are not his son. You are a bastard, that's why you are not getting punished by God the Father, which is why you are prospering as an evil man.

But those who are God's children recieve punishment when they disobey their father the Almighty.

Hebrews 12:6-11 King James Version (KJV)
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by MuttleyLaff: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
If you are a father, can you beat another man's son for doing whatever he likes in his home? No, you can't.

Same thing is happening to you who doesn't pay tithe. God is not going to punish you because you are not his son. You are a bastard, that's why you are not getting punished by God the Father, which is why you are prospering as an evil man.

But those who are God's children recieve punishment when they disobey their father the Almighty.

Hebrews 12:6-11 King James Version (KJV)
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
"1The Lord Almighty says to the priests, “This command is for you:
2You must honor me by what you do. If you will not listen to what I say, then I will bring a curse on you.
I will put a curse on the things you receive for your support.
In fact, I have already put a curse on them, because you do not take my command seriously.
7The words of a priest’s lips should preserve knowledge of God, and people should go to him for instruction, for the priest is the messenger of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
8But you priests have left God’s paths. Your instructions have caused many to stumble into sin.
You have corrupted the covenant I made with the Levites,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
"
- Malachi 2:1-2, 7-8

You are no believer, you are a Pharisee, your insistence on the strict observance of the tradition of men obligatory and/or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithes gives you away as what and who "Faraway-To-See" you really are.

Cursed is the deceiver. The CURSE imposed upon the priests in Malachi 2:1-2 will belong to you, if GOD'S MONEY is spent on the rich pastors etcetera at the same time letting the POOR suffer or even if you spread and promote obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithes on them. You are guilty by your association and attraction to filthy lucre, you Mr tithe trafficker.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"1The Lord Almighty says to the priests, “This command is for you:
2You must honor me by what you do. If you will not listen to what I say, then I will bring a curse on you.
I will put a curse on the things you receive for your support.
In fact, I have already put a curse on them, because you do not take my command seriously.
7The words of a priest’s lips should preserve knowledge of God, and people should go to him for instruction, for the priest is the messenger of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
8But you priests have left God’s paths. Your instructions have caused many to stumble into sin.
You have corrupted the covenant I made with the Levites,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
"
- Malachi 2:1-2, 7-8

You are no believer, you are a Pharisee, your insistence on the strict observance of the tradition of men obligatory and/or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithes gives you away as what and who "Faraway-To-See" you really are.

Cursed is the deceiver. The CURSE imposed upon the priests in Malachi 2:1-2 will belong to you, if GOD'S MONEY is spent on the rich pastors etcetera at the same time letting the POOR suffer or even if you spread and promote obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithes on them. You are guilty by your association and attraction to filthy lucre, you Mr tithe trafficker.

Well, the curse according to you is for the preacher who doesn't spend out of the tithe money on widows and the poor.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't own a church neither do I collect tithe. I'm only defending God's doctrine.
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by MuttleyLaff: 12:12am On Feb 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Well, the curse according to you is for the preacher who doesn't spend out of the tithe money on widows and the poor.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't own a church neither do I collect tithe. I'm only defending God's doctrine.
Whether you are concerned or not concerned, the CURSE imposed upon the priests in Malachi 2:1-2 will belong to you because you are guilty by association and your attraction to filthy lucre finds you out, you Mr Tithe Trafficker.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by OkCornel(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Where in the verse does it say Jesus was talking about observing the Mosaic law?

You are clearly showing signs of defeat. grin

This shameless liar of an apologist. Read Matthew 23 v 23 slowly and tell us which Law the Pharisees and Saducees were observing while tithing...

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former

You see the stupidity in using Matthew 23 v 23 to defend monetary tithing?
The teachers of the Law (obviously Mosaic Law prevalent in Israel) tithed agro-produce, not money!

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
OkCornel:

This shameless liar of an apologist. Read Matthew 23 v 23 slowly and tell us which Law the Pharisees and Saducees were observing while tithing...

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former

You see the stupidity in using Matthew 23 v 23 to defend monetary tithing?
The teachers of the Law (obviously Mosaic Law prevalent in Israel) tithed agro-produce, not money!

Don't you get it? Yes Jesus was talking about the Mosaic law, but a portion of it. That's why I said he didn't say his disciples should obey the Mosaic Law His disciples are to obey his voice. Whatever he agrees on that goes in line with the Mosaic law, that they can do. If it opposes the Mosaic law, then they disregard that part of the law.

John 10:27-28 (KJV)
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Did Jesus condemned the law or those portions of it, or did he uphold them when he had the perfect opportunity to change them?

As seen in the verse, Jesus upheld tithing as much as he upheld judgment, mercy and faith. As long as nowhere else in the new testament shows Jesus changing the law on tithing, then it still stands as his commandment which even was before the law.

Now, who are you to throw one out and keep the rest i.e throw tithing out and keep judgment mercy and faith?

Show me where Jesus and his apostles changed the law on tithing. You will never find. grin
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by Horlufemi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

When tithes were given under Mosaic law, was it God that received it or the levitical priesthood? So why say Abraham didn't give his tithe to God when he gave it to his priest Melchizedec?

Tithing is not meant to make you rich but to help prevent all those nonsense devourers that make you spend uselessly.

The first tithe is giving of one tenth of agricultural produce (after the giving of the standard terumah) to the Levite (or Aaronic priests). Historically, during the First Temple period, the first tithe was given to the Levites. ... The Levites, also known as the Tribe of Levi, were descendants of Levi.

Abraham didn't give tithe to God. He didn't give to God through Melchizedek. He gave to Melchizedek. It's there read it up.

You said tithing for blessings (I've addressed that) you still said it's immaterial (I also addressed that). I can't spend uselessly because I have plans for my money. I have a list of important things I set to invest for. It's Simple Money Management. I've never been on an hospital bed, my family are 100% healthy.

The devourers are just this useless country and it's religiously fanatic people like you who wants to keep sleeping.

You lots and your worship of Mammon are the devourers.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by OkCornel(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Don't you get it? Yes Jesus was talking about the Mosaic law, but a portion of it. That's why I said he didn't say his disciples should obey the Mosaic Law His disciples are to obey his voice. Whatever he agrees on that goes in line with the Mosaic law, that they can do. If it opposes the Mosaic law, then they disregard that part of the law.

John 10:27-28 (KJV)
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Did Jesus condemned the law or those portions of it, or did he uphold them when he had the perfect opportunity to change them?

As seen in the verse, Jesus upheld tithing as much as he upheld judgment, mercy and faith. As long as nowhere else in the new testament shows Jesus changing the law on tithing, then it still stands as his commandment which even was before the law.

Now, who are you to throw one out and keep the rest i.e throw tithing out and keep judgment mercy and faith?

Show me where Jesus and his apostles changed the law on tithing. You will never find. grin

Oh, so now you agree Jesus was talking about tithing in line with the Mosaic Law... which of course is not monetary tithes...

Why did you lie that Hebrews 7 changed tithing from agro-produce to money?

You just admitted that Jesus or the Apostles never changed the law on tithing...

Also, where did God make tithing mandatory for non-Jews?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
OkCornel:

Oh, so now you agree Jesus was talking about tithing in line with the Mosaic Law... which of course is not monetary tithes...

Why did you lie that Hebrews 7 changed tithing from agro-produce to money?

You just admitted that Jesus or the Apostles never changed the law on tithing...

Also, where did God make tithing mandatory for non-Jews?

Have you agreed that neither Jesus nor his apostles abolished tithing?

When Abraham tithed, didn't the Bible say he gave a tithe of ALL, which could also include money?

Genesis 14:20 KJV
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all

When Jacob promised to tithe, was it only agricultural produce he promised to give or ALL that God will give him?

Genesis 28:22 King James Version (KJV)
And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

You are now making it seem as if tithe has always been agricultural produce alone.

God made tithing mandatory for everyone who wants to honor him in the book of proverbs.

Proverbs 3:9
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by OkCornel(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Have you agreed that neither Jesus nor his apostles abolished tithing?

When Abraham tithed, didn't the Bible say he gave a tithe of ALL, which could also include money?

Genesis 14:20 KJV
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all

When Jacob promised to tithe, was it only agricultural produce he promised to give or ALL that God will give him?

For the umpteenth time. You're not fooling anyone here!

1) The scriptures made it clear both in Genesis and Hebrews that Abraham gave a tithe of warspoils! And not his entire possessions.

2) Abraham and Jacob did not give tithe under any duress or threat of a devourer coming after their possessions!

3) Abraham and Jacob lived in the era prior to the Mosaic Law which made tithing mandatory for the Jews only!

4) God did not put any demands on anyone who live in the era prior to the Law to give tithes on a weekly or monthly or annual basis. Abraham and Jacob's instances were one-off transactions! It was the Mosaic Law that made tithing a regular annual transaction in Israel!

5) The Gentiles were never required to obey the Mosaic Law which includes obligatory tithing! The Jerusalem council that held in Acts 15 made that very clear! Unless you know better than the Apostles, then argue otherwise!

6) Matthew 23 v 23 shows clearly that Jesus was talking about tithing in line with the Mosaic Laws. Are you tithing agro-produce such as mint, dill and cummin as Jesus said?!

alBHAGDADI:

You are now making it seem as if tithe has always been agricultural produce alone.

God made tithing mandatory for everyone who wants to honor him in the book of proverbs.

Proverbs 3:9
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

When God gave clear instructions on what should be tithed, did God include money?!

If God did, please show us!

By the way, the book of Proverbs was written in the era of the Mosaic Law! The author was Solomon, who is a Jew. Are you insinuating that he mentioned firstfruits should be given in a manner inconsistent with the requirements of the Mosaic Law? Was first fruit monetized in the Mosaic Law?

1 Like

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
OkCornel:

For the umpteenth time. You're not fooling anyone here!

1) The scriptures made it clear both in Genesis and Hebrews that Abraham gave a tithe of warspoils! And not his entire possessions.

2) Abraham and Jacob did not give tithe under any duress or threat of a devourer coming after their possessions!

3) Abraham and Jacob lived in the era prior to the Mosaic Law which made tithing mandatory for the Jews only!

4) God did not put any demands on anyone who live in the era prior to the Law to give tithes on a weekly or monthly or annual basis. Abraham and Jacob's instances were one-off transactions! It was the Mosaic Law that made tithing a regular annual transaction in Israel!

5) The Gentiles were never required to obey the Mosaic Law which includes obligatory tithing! The Jerusalem council that held in Acts 15 made that very clear! Unless you know better than the Apostles, then argue otherwise!

6) Matthew 23 v 23 shows clearly that Jesus was talking about tithing in line with the Mosaic Laws. Are you tithing agro-produce such as mint, dill and cummin as Jesus said?!

When God gave clear instructions on what should be tithed, did God include money?!

By the way, the book of Proverbs was written in the era of the Mosaic Law! The author was Solomon, who is a Jew. Are you insinuating that he mentioned firstfruits should be given in a manner inconsistent with the requirements of the Mosaic Law? Was first fruit monetized in the Mosaic Law?

What kind of stubborn goat are you? The other time, you denied after I exposed how you tried to rubbish Abraham's tithe by saying it was from war spoils. Now you are back on it again. This is shameless. What you are saying in essence is that Abraham paid tithe to God's high priest from another man's property. So, God collected fraudulent tithe, according to you, yet Abraham was not punished for it. Mugu grin

Yes, Abraham and Jacob didn't give tithe under any duress, that's because they did it out of faith in God. The children of Israel had to be told about the devourer because they won't have obeyed the commandment if nothing was there to make them fear. Mind you, it's not as if the talk about a devourer was even given at the beginning of when Moses gave the law on tithing. It was hundreds of years later that Prophet Malachi told them about the devourer.

You are a liar to say Abraham and Jacob's tithing were a one-off thing. You speak when the Bible never spoke. Or were you expecting the Bible to list the amount of times they tithed? Don't speak when God has not spoken.

Tithing is not based on Mosaic law only but on pre-mosaic law. As long as God never told us to stop tithing in the new testament, then what he said in the old testament still stands. Silly men like you can stop, but don't tell others to stop or else God's wrath will fall on you.

Matthew 5:18-19 King James Version (KJV)
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

According to you, mint and Cummins are the only things people tithed then. grin

Look I'm done with you. I entertained you this long because I don't want my sincere brothers to be fooled by your antics. Don't ever think I am trying to convince you. You are lost and will forever be lost.

Expect to response from me henceforth.
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
OkCornel:

Did the Israelites have a printing press for money when the law was given? Were they not still in the wilderness when the law was given? How do you expect them to pay money of God had included it?

Guess what? God collected money before he gave them the law. He collected money from Abraham when he tithed from ALL which must have included money cos Abraham spent money used on his days.

We tithe money today according to Abraham's tithe. The Mosaic law which the Levitical priesthood followed accepted agricultural produce. That's what God ordered. But we are not under that priesthood. We are under the Melchizedec priesthood who accepted a tithe of ALL from Abraham. That means if I get yen cars and ten houses as an increase, I'm suppose to give God one house and one car. Likewise if I get N500, I'm to give N50 to God. The priesthood we are under collected tithe of ALL. Or has Melchizedec changed? His priesthood collected tithe, so therefore we are to give him tithe if we are to be counted under his priesthood.

The Mosaic law according to you says tithes are agricultural produce. That law has been changed.

Hebrews 7:12 (KJV)
For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

What did the priesthood changed to? It changed to the Melchizedec priesthood. Guess what? Melchizedec priesthood collected tithe and so definitely still collects tithe today. The best part is that it collects tithe of ALL, just as it did in Abraham's days.

Solomon wasn't writing according to the Mosaic law when he wrote the book of Proverbs. He was writing according to the period before the law, during the law and after the law. Abraham honoured God with his first fruit. So, as you can see, it wasn't a mosaic law thing only.

Goodbye
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by OkCornel(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What kind of stubborn goat are you? The other time, you denied after I exposed how you tried to rubbish Abraham's tithe by saying it was from war spoils. Now you are back on it again. This is shameless. What you are saying in essence is that Abraham paid tithe to God's high priest from another man's property. So, God collected fraudulent tithe, according to you, yet Abraham was not punished for it. Mugu grin

You this shameless liar! You claimed Abraham gave a tithe of all, whereas the scripture clearly mentioned he gave a tithe of war spoils;

Hebrews 7 v 4;
4 Just think how great he was: Even the patriarch Abraham gave him a tenth of the plunder!

Clearly stated it was war spoils that Abraham tithed.

Stop putting words in my mouth, your dubious strategy is not working! Where did I mention God collected fraudulent tithe from Abraham you liar?

alBHAGDADI:

Yes, Abraham and Jacob didn't give tithe under any duress, that's because they did it out of faith in God. The children of Israel had to be told about the devourer because they won't have obeyed the commandment if nothing was there to make them fear. Mind you, it's not as if the talk about a devourer was even given at the beginning of when Moses gave the law on tithing. It was hundreds of years later that Prophet Malachi told them about the devourer.

Olodo! Go and study the scriptures. The issue of the devourer was one of the curses the children of Israel accepted to be bound by if they did not obey the law. Go and study Deuteronomy 28, the curses for not obeying the law was clearly stated there. Malachi was only re-iterating what was stated in there. But according to you, I'm sure the issue of the devourer just started in Malachi...

alBHAGDADI:

You are a liar to say Abraham and Jacob's tithing were a one-off thing. You speak when the Bible never spoke. Or were you expecting the Bible to list the amount of times they tithed? Don't speak when God has not spoken.

You are the shameless liar here. Open the scriptures and show us where Abraham or Jacob tithed on a regular basis. If you can't, keep shut.

alBHAGDADI:

Tithing is not based on Mosaic law only but on pre-mosaic law. As long as God never told us to stop tithing in the new testament, then what he said in the old testament still stands. Silly men like you can stop, but don't tell others to stop or else God's wrath will fall on you.

Then be clear on which tithe people are to practice;

1) If it is tithing based on pre-mosaic law, then no one is under any duress to tithe, neither would the devourer come for anyone that does not tithe!

2) If it is tithing based on the mosaic law, then tithing ought to be done based on agro-produce and livestock...nothing more, nothing less. Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29 clearly shows mosaic tithing was never monetary.

And to close out the issue of tithing in Christianity, the Apostles never required it of Christians to tithe after the Jerusalem council that held in Acts 15.

Giving in Christianity should be done willingly and from a cheerful heart. No one is under any duress to give a particular amount as Paul clearly stated in 2 Corinthians 9 v 7!

alBHAGDADI:

Matthew 5:18-19 King James Version (KJV)
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Olodo-in-chief; when Jesus uttered that, did He already fulfill the requirements of the Law by His death on the cross?
Are Christians still under the Law?

alBHAGDADI:

According to you, mint and Cummins are the only things people tithed then. grin

Again, did the Mosaic Law also include money as part of the titheable items?

alBHAGDADI:

Look I'm done with you. I entertained you this long because I don't want my sincere brothers to be fooled by your antics. Don't ever think I am trying to convince you. You are lost and will forever be lost.

You are foaming in the mouth because your blatant lies have been exposed. Your brothers are those who think the work of God would be stunted or made difficult because of lack of money. Bloody rubbish...

Either in abundance or in lack, the church of Christ shall continually thrive.

Wolves like you in shepherd's clothing who are ready to preach corrupted doctrines just to extort money... go and serve your god mammon...

alBHAGDADI:

Expect to response from me henceforth.

Of course, when you are out of lies to tell, you have to run away...

Coward...

1 Like

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by OkCornel(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Did the Israelites have a printing press for money when the law was given? Were they not still in the wilderness when the law was given? How do you expect them to pay money of God had included it?
This must be the daftest question any pro-tither would ask me...
So when God gave the Israelites the law of tithing agro-produce in the wilderness...were the Israelites also farming in the desert?

Ogbeni... both money and agro-produce existed when God gave the Israelites the law of tithing...unless you cannot comprehend the basic english in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29; God never asked the Israelites to tithe money.

alBHAGDADI:

Guess what? God collected money before he gave them the law. He collected money from Abraham when he tithed from ALL which must have included money cos Abraham spent money used on his days.

Because in your bible, war spoil is another name for money abi?

alBHAGDADI:

We tithe money today according to Abraham's tithe. The Mosaic law which the Levitical priesthood followed accepted agricultural produce. That's what God ordered. But we are not under that priesthood. We are under the Melchizedec priesthood who accepted a tithe of ALL from Abraham. That means if I get yen cars and ten houses as an increase, I'm suppose to give God one house and one car. Likewise if I get N500, I'm to give N50 to God. The priesthood we are under collected tithe of ALL. Or has Melchizedec changed? His priesthood collected tithe, so therefore we are to give him tithe if we are to be counted under his priesthood.

Blatant liar that you are. You earlier mentioned that Jesus and the Apostles never changed the law of tithing! By the way, where exactly did God make tithing mandatory for the non-Jews in either the Old or New Testament?
alBHAGDADI:

alBHAGDADI:

The Mosaic law according to you says tithes are agricultural produce. That law has been changed.

Hebrews 7:12 (KJV)
For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

What did the priesthood changed to? It changed to the Melchizedec priesthood. Guess what? Melchizedec priesthood collected tithe and so definitely still collects tithe today. The best part is that it collects tithe of ALL, just as it did in Abraham's days.

Solomon wasn't writing according to the Mosaic law when he wrote the book of Proverbs. He was writing according to the period before the law, during the law and after the law. Abraham honoured God with his first fruit. So, as you can see, it wasn't a mosaic law thing only.

Goodbye

More filthy lies...

And Abraham was under duress to tithe because he had to avoid a devourer abi?
Abraham gave tithes monthly or annually abi?

Ogbeni...you cannot combine Abraham's style of tithing with threats of curses that came with the Mosaic Law for not tithing... that one can't work...that's the fraud you mammon worshipers in church want to use to keep manipulating people...

The grip of fraudulent charlatans of your like has come to an end in the church...

1 Like

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tje funny dude up there made two ridiculous claims.

He tried to nullify my claim that the children of Israel had no printing press for money, so therefore they had no money. He failed by saying they had money then. Abeg, how did they get it printed? grin

Secondly, he said the children of Israel didn't have farms while they were roaming in the wilderness for 40 years. Abeg how did they eat during that period? grin
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by OkCornel(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
IT IS VERY CLEAR I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH A CLOWN THAT CALLS HIMSELF AN APOLOGIST...

alBHAGDADI:

Tje funny dude up there made two ridiculous claims.

He tried to nullify my claim that the children of Israel had no printing press for money, so therefore they had no money. He failed by saying they had money then. Abeg, how did they get it printed? grin

Now pause and think slowly, that is if you can still reason rationally and logically. Don't make your pro-tithing colleagues any more foolish than you have done...

1) Where did the Israelites get the gold they used in creating the golden calf?

2) Gold and silver represented money back then... yes or no?

alBHAGDADI:

Secondly, he said the children of Israel didn't have farms while they were roaming in the wilderness for 40 years. Abeg how did they eat during that period? grin

Now read your bible and stop embarrassing yourself. God regularly sustained the children of Israel with manna in the desert. On another instance, he provided them meat via quail...and we know how that story turned out...

Now embarrass yourself by asking more silly questions...
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2019
OkCornel:
IT IS VERY CLEAR I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH A CLOWN THAT CALLS HIMSELF AN APOLOGIST...

Now pause and think slowly, that is if you can still reason rationally and logically. Don't make your pro-tithing colleagues any more foolish than you have done...

1) Where did the Israelites get the gold they used in creating the golden calf?

2) Gold and silver represented money back then... yes or no?

Now read your bible and stop embarrassing yourself. God regularly sustained the children of Israel with manna in the desert. On another instance, he provided them meat via quail...and we know how that story turned out...

Now embarrass yourself by asking more silly questions...

1. The children of Israel got the gold they used in creating the golden calf from the Egyptians before they left that country. Mind you, it wasn't raw gold but jewels of gold i.e the one that has been fashioned into jewelry e.g earrings.

Exodus 12:35
And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:

As seen below, the gold they used was gotten from their earrings which they got from the Egyptians. Nowhere does it say they got it from the ground like miners do. It came from their earrings which they got from the Egyptians.

Exodus 32:2-4
And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.
And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.
And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

But a funny dude like you implied that they dug the ground to get gold. No, they didn't. They also didn't have gold as form of money, it was only in form of earrings. Or can you show me where the Israelites spent golden money? grin

2. In which country? Certainly not in Israel which were still in the wilderness.

God provided manna and quail, but for how long? If that's what they ate all through their stay in the wilderness, then how come they were tithing from grains, sheep, corn, Cummins, mints etc? Were those part of the manna as well? Can you now see how foolish you sound? To expose more of your foolishness, if the children of Israel didn't farm, then what was God talking about when he spoke of field? Remember, they were still in the wilderness when the law was given, which was also obeyed there.

Deutoronomy 14:22
Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.

Guy, you are funny.
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by OkCornel(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

1. The children of Israel got the gold they used in creating the golden calf from the Egyptians before they left that country. Mind you, it wasn't raw gold but jewels of gold i.e the one that has been fashioned into jewelry e.g earrings.

Exodus 12:35
And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:

As seen below, the gold they used was gotten from their earrings which they got from the Egyptians. Nowhere does it say they got it from the ground like miners do. It came from their earrings which they got from the Egyptians.

Exodus 32:2-4
And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.
And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.
And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

But a funny dude like you implied that they dug the ground to get gold. No, they didn't. They also didn't have gold as form of money, it was only in form of earrings. Or can you show me where the Israelites spent golden money? grin

Being the hardened and shameless liar that you are, show us where I gave the slightest indication that the Israelites mined gold in the desert! You are a shameless and unrepentant liar fond of putting words into people's mouth...

I asked you two questions relating to the gold in the possession of the Israelite and you dodged one of them.

Does Gold serve as money? Yes or No?

Did God include money as part of the items to be tithed when He gave the tithing instructions to the Israelites via Moses? Yes or No?

alBHAGDADI:

God provided manna and quail, but for how long? If that's what they ate all through their stay in the wilderness, then how come they were tithing from grains, sheep, corn, Cummins, mints etc? Were those part of the manna as well? Can you now see how foolish you sound? To expose more of your foolishness, if the children of Israel didn't farm, then what was God talking about when he spoke of field? Remember, they were still in the wilderness when the law was given, which was also obeyed there.

It is now clear that your stupidity ranks heads and shoulders above that of all the pro-tithers I've seen on nairaland.

1) The book of Deuteronomy, especially chapter 1-30 contained instructions that were given to the children of Israel shortly before they entered the promised land.

2) Instances where tithing was mentioned in Deuteronomy, Leviticus and Numbers also showed that tithes were strictly agro-produce and livestock grown and harvested in the promised land only! But a shallow dude like you that read his bible upside down saw that the children of Israel started tithing in the desert...

3) Where in the scriptures was it written that God sustained the children of Israel with any other thing apart from manna, quail and water? Show us and let us see who the fool here truly is...

alBHAGDADI:

Deutoronomy 14:22
Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.

Guy, you are funny.

Guy, you are so proud in your stupidity.
So field and wilderness means the same thing to you right?

Oh...and I saw you stopped short at quoting just verse 22 of Deuteronomy 14, why not quote it all the way to verse 29 to prove that God never demanded money as tithe from the Israelites?

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year.

23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always.

24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away),

25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose.

26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns,

29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

alBHAGDADI, if truly you still have a functioning brain, you would see the parts of the verses I bolded which made it clear that the tithing instruction to the children of Israel was something to be practiced on their arrival to the promised land.

I wonder how someone will see all these details and still be arguing blindly with unverifiable assumptions...
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by OkCornel(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Prescribed Tithes:
Levitical Tithes: Leviticus 27:30-33.
Jews were supposed to transport the tithes to the Levitical cities (obviously inside the promised land) in exchange to religious services performed by the Levites.

1) Festival Tithes: Tithes were taken to Jerusalem during one of the 3 pilgrimage festivals.
2) Charity Tithes: Tithes were eaten by widows, orphans and strangers within the city gates.

The tithing system did not take effect when the Jews lived in Egypt and during their journey in the wilderness. The Levitical Priesthood survived WITHOUT the tithes during the wilderness.

This totally contrary to many tithe advocates who think that a local church cannot function without the attendees paying the tithes!

The tithing system did not take effect until the “manna” stopped falling and the Levitical cities were established.

It is also clear from Deuteronomy 6:1-3, 12:1, 10-11 proves that the Jews were not even required to tithe until crossing the river Jordan.

It was obvious that the trans-Jordan tribes Gad, Reuben and the half tribe of Manasseh who got their inheritance ahead of the other tribes did not start tithing until the following conditions were fulfilled:

1) The rest of the tribes crossed river Jordan
2) The Manna stopped falling
3) Levitical cities such as Ramoth Gilead, Jazer, Mahanaim, Heshbon, Bezer, Jahaz, Kedemoth, Mephaat and Golan were established east of Jordan.
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by OkCornel(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
For alBHAGDADI that has been fraudulently claiming that the children of Israel started tithing in the desert; read Deuteronomy 12 v 4 -19;

It clearly showed the children of Israel started tithing in the promised land!

4 You must not worship the Lord your God in their way.

5 But you are to seek the place the Lord your God will choose from among all your tribes to put his Name there for his dwelling. To that place you must go;

6 there bring your burnt offerings and sacrifices, your tithes and special gifts, what you have vowed to give and your freewill offerings, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks.

7 There, in the presence of the Lord your God, you and your families shall eat and shall rejoice in everything you have put your hand to, because the Lord your God has blessed you.

8 You are not to do as we do here today, everyone doing as they see fit,

9 since you have not yet reached the resting place and the inheritance the Lord your God is giving you.

10 But you will cross the Jordan and settle in the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, and he will give you rest from all your enemies around you so that you will live in safety.

11 Then to the place the Lord your God will choose as a dwelling for his Name—there you are to bring everything I command you: your burnt offerings and sacrifices, your tithes and special gifts, and all the choice possessions you have vowed to the Lord.

12 And there rejoice before the Lord your God—you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, and the Levites from your towns who have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

13 Be careful not to sacrifice your burnt offerings anywhere you please.

14 Offer them only at the place the Lord will choose in one of your tribes, and there observe everything I command you.

15 Nevertheless, you may slaughter your animals in any of your towns and eat as much of the meat as you want, as if it were gazelle or deer, according to the blessing the Lord your God gives you. Both the ceremonially unclean and the clean may eat it.

16 But you must not eat the blood; pour it out on the ground like water.

17 You must not eat in your own towns the tithe of your grain and new wine and olive oil, or the firstborn of your herds and flocks, or whatever you have vowed to give, or your freewill offerings or special gifts.

18 Instead, you are to eat them in the presence of the Lord your God at the place the Lord your God will choose—you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, and the Levites from your towns—and you are to rejoice before the Lord your God in everything you put your hand to.

19 Be careful not to neglect the Levites as long as you live in your land.
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
I'll admit that I was wrong to have stated that the children of Israel started tithing right from the wilderness.

But have you admitted that tithing under Melchizedec was done by paying 10 percent of ALL the increase one gets, which no doubt includes money? As recorded, Abraham gave a tithe of ALL. Nowhere does it say it was agricultural produce. It says a tithe of all.

Now, if the Melchizedec priesthood recieved tithe which must have included money, what makes you think that that same priesthood which is back has changed?

That was the priesthood that existed during Abraham's days before it was passed to the Levites. When Jacob talked about tithing, did he not say he would tithe from ALL that God gives him? Since when did money not belong to the category of ALL?

Like I've been pointing out, tithing was never only agricultural produce. God made the mosiac law to be agricultural produce for his own reasons. But when the priesthood changed from the Levites to Melchizedec, Paul said the law also changed. This means certain things about the law changed. This explains why tithing changed from just agricultural produce to every increase from God, which money is part of.

Tithing never ended, it only changed from how it was practiced under Mosaic law to how it existed in Melchizedec and Abraham's days. Except you can show me where money no longer constitute the word ALL as paid by Abraham and as recieved by Melchizedec God's high priest.

Jesus Christ has always been these same. His words on tithe stands despite changes in how it is paid.

Hebrews 13:8 King James Version (KJV)
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Malachi 3:6 King James Version (KJV)
For I am the L ORD , I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

If the Bible is saying God doesn't changed, then how come you say he has stopped collecting tithe? Malachai said tithe is his property which failure to pay to him means robbery.

Leviticus 27:30
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD'S: it is holy unto the LORD.

You can chose to ignore all I've said so far, but please show me where God's property stopped being his property.
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by gobuchinny: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
I'll admit that I was wrong to have stated that the children of Israel started tithing right from the wilderness.

But have you admitted that tithing under Melchizedec was done by paying 10 percent of ALL the increase one gets, which no doubt includes money? As recorded, Abraham gave a tithe of ALL. Nowhere does it say it was agricultural produce. It says a tithe of all.

Now, if the Melchizedec priesthood recieved tithe which must have included money, what makes you think that that same priesthood which is back has changed?

That was the priesthood that existed during Abraham's days before it was passed to the Levites. When Jacob talked about tithing, did he not say he would tithe from ALL that God gives him? Since when did money not belong to the category of ALL?

Like I've been pointing out, tithing was never only agricultural produce. God made the mosiac law to be agricultural produce for his own reasons. But when the priesthood changed from the Levites to Melchizedec, Paul said the law also changed. This means certain things about the law changed. This explains why tithing changed from just agricultural produce to every increase from God, which money is part of.

Tithing never ended, it only changed from how it was practiced under Mosaic law to how it existed in Melchizedec and Abraham's days. Except you can show me where money no longer constitute the word ALL as paid by Abraham and as recieved by Melchizedec God's high priest.

Jesus Christ has always been these same. His words on tithe stands despite changes in how it is paid.

Hebrews 13:8 King James Version (KJV)
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Malachi 3:6 King James Version (KJV)
For I am the L ORD , I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

If the Bible is saying God doesn't changed, then how come you say he has stopped collecting tithe? Malachai said tithe is his property which failure to pay to him means robbery.

Leviticus 27:30
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD'S: it is holy unto the LORD.

You can chose to ignore all I've said so far, but please show me where God's property stopped being his property.

You are a spiritual thief sir and you pervert scripture for your gain grin

My question...now who collect the tithes in this days were we are all brethren..Jesus is the first born among many brethren so who collects it on behalf of God..we are all priests and no one is special grin I have equal access the God like any GO grin so y should I bring a tithe or first fruit to a fellow brethren like me? a man that has the same access to God like me?

If you read the message of the apostles they never elevated themselves above the brethren and they never acted special...Paul addressed everyone as fellow saints and Peter called it common faith...God respects no man

Do you think the Holy Spirit forgot to mention tithe paying of the disciples in the new testament? you are deceived and you people as well as the fake pastors in Nigeria have elevated themselves above the brethren of God. your hell fire is special..IN acts of the apostle it would have been mentioned if it was their manner of doing things that's y its called acts

Truth is..criminal like yourself keep quoting the old testament forgetting you cant mix old wine in new wine skin...the old testament is done away with and its there for reference..we are not in the days of the prophets of old but in the days of the Holy Spirit..In the Old testament we had special priests and prophets and kings that had the Spirit but now we are all priests and Kings and we carry the Spirit...the highest of the prophets is John the Baptist and you remember what Jesus said about John? these prophets were itching to see what salvation under Jesus would look like read the book of Peter...so the least of us in this new dispensation is greater than John the baptist

In the Old testament we had a spiritual temple but now the temple is our body..study the scripture and please stop deceiving people..God is no longer dwelling in temples made of mortar and clay but in our bodies..we are all brethren and have a common faith so no man has the right to collect a tithe from his fellow brethren grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 4:29am On Feb 28, 2019
gobuchinny:

You are a spiritual thief sir and you pervert scripture for your gain grin

My question...now who collect the tithes in this days were we are all brethren..Jesus is the first born among many brethren so who collects it on behalf of God..we are all priests and no one is special grin I have equal access the God like any GO grin so y should I bring a tithe or first fruit to a fellow brethren like me? a man that has the same access to God like me?

If you read the message of the apostles they never elevated themselves above the brethren and they never acted special...Paul addressed everyone as fellow saints and Peter called it common faith...God respects no man

Do you think the Holy Spirit forgot to mention tithe paying of the disciples in the new testament? you are deceived and you people as well as the fake pastors in Nigeria have elevated themselves above the brethren of God. your hell fire is special..IN acts of the apostle it would have been mentioned if it was their manner of doing things that's y its called acts

Truth is..criminal like yourself keep quoting the old testament forgetting you cant mix old wine in new wine skin...the old testament is done away with and its there for reference..we are not in the days of the prophets of old but in the days of the Holy Spirit..In the Old testament we had special priests and prophets and kings that had the Spirit but now we are all priests and Kings and we carry the Spirit...the highest of the prophets is John the Baptist and you remember what Jesus said about John? these prophets were itching to see what salvation under Jesus would look like read the book of Peter...so the least of us in this new dispensation is greater than John the baptist

In the Old testament we had a spiritual temple but now the temple is our body..study the scripture and please stop deceiving people..God is no longer dwelling in temples made of mortar and clay but in our bodies..we are all brethren and have a common faith so no man has the right to collect a tithe from his fellow brethren grin

I didn't want to respond to your comment before, but I saw a lot of ignorance in it which you displayed with a lot of boldness filled with emojis.

First and foremost, not everyone is a saint. But I guess you won't know that. Secondly, not every saint plays a huge role in the priesthood. Some are bishops, pastors, ministers, deacons, evangelist etc. Which of them are you? Those are part of the people entitled to eat of the things of the ministry.

1 Corinthians 9:13
Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

You are insulting the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit didn't forget to mention tithing in the new testament, because it did in Mathew 23:23 and also in Hebrews 7. Perhaps, you want the new testament to specific tell you to tithe. You say since it doesnt say so to do, then it means you are not going to do it. Well, the old testament speaks about not sleeping with your kind i.e father, mother, sister, cousins etc. According to you, since the new testament didn't speak of such, then you can go ahead and sleep with your mother tonight. Can you see how dumb it is to say the old testament has been done away with?

One thing you need to know about the Bible is that whatever God said in the old testament still stands unless he has changed it in the new testament. Remember he forbade eating of certain animals in the old testament. He changed that law in the new testament by saying we can eat all things now. But he still held on to the law against eating blood. As long as you can't show me where he changed the law about tithing in the new testament, then it means whatever he said back then in the old testament still holds, just as his laws against murder and incest.

You are the temple of God but not the House of God as an individual. The House of God is the church and it is where the tithe is to be brought to. The church is the congregation of everyone in whom God lives in.

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Genesis 28:22
And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by gobuchinny: 6:50am On Feb 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I didn't want to respond to your comment before, but I saw a lot of ignorance in it which you displayed with a lot of boldness filled with emojis.

First and foremost, not everyone is a saint. But I guess you won't know that. Secondly, not every saint plays a huge role in the priesthood. Some are bishops, pastors, ministers, deacons, evangelist etc. Which of them are you? Those are part of the people entitled to eat of the things of the ministry.

1 Corinthians 9:13
Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

You are insulting the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit didn't forget to mention tithing in the new testament, because it did in Mathew 23:23 and also in Hebrews 7. Perhaps, you want the new testament to specific tell you to tithe. You say since it doesnt say so to do, then it means you are not going to do it. Well, the old testament speaks about not sleeping with your kind i.e father, mother, sister, cousins etc. According to you, since the new testament didn't speak of such, then you can go ahead and sleep with your mother tonight. Can you see how dumb it is to say the old testament has been done away with?

One thing you need to know about the Bible is that whatever God said in the old testament still stands unless he has changed it in the new testament. Remember he forbade eating of certain animals in the old testament. He changed that law in the new testament by saying we can eat all things now. But he still held on to the law against eating blood. As long as you can't show me where he changed the law about tithing in the new testament, then it means whatever he said back then in the old testament still holds, just as his laws against murder and incest.

You are the temple of God but not the House of God as an individual. The House of God is the church and it is where the tithe is to be brought to. The church is the congregation of everyone in whom God lives in.

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Genesis 28:22

Mat 23 vs 23 Jesus was referring to the Pharises grin just like how he told a man he healed to go do what Moses required in the law..when you are healed today do you do what Moses requires in the law?Jesus spoke about the sabath to the Jews but do we observe the sabbath? Jesus spoke to them because the law was still in force, Hebrews says there is need for the death of the testator for the testament to be in force..Jesus hadn't died yet so he spoke to them under the law grin You people pick old scriptures and drop the ones you want...

Hebrews 7 speaks about the superiority of the Melchisdec priesthood..it says Even Abraham regonised that priesthood and paid tithe to Him..that even Levi in his lions also paid the tithe meaning the Melchisedec priesthood is greater that the levitical priesthood under the law...vs 8 "and here men that die receive tithe, but there he receiveth them....this verse has been misinterpreted..read other versions or amplified grin it means in in the first case men that die, the levis and priest who die receive tithe but in the other case Melchisdec who in Abrahams scenario receives the tithe...vs 11v says another priesthood will rise after the order of Mlechisdec…

We are all under the new order of priesthood as the priesthood has been changed vs 12...

concerning prophets pastors....this has been the greatest deception bro..1 cor12 vs 7 the manifestations of the Spirit is given to ALL not some..read Eph 4 vs 7 "unto EVERONE of us is given grace according to measure of the gift of Christ"THE only thing is that its given in different measures just like the parable of the talent..some 10, 5 and 1 but each had atleast a talent...so the role of apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers is given to every saint..we have to find out which one each and everyone is..we cant all be pastors, prophets etc but we all are something in the Kingdom..No one is dormant grin...

the purpose is for the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry vs 12..we are all to admonish ourselves not some fake pastor standing and speaking to beleivers like he knows it all...I cor likens the church to the body..the eye(pastor) cannot say he is more important than the nose (prophet).. they all need themselves for the body to function properly...there should be no schisms grin..we all need perfecting even the fake GOs and yourself grin its some other brethren that will perfect you with his gift or role in the kingdom..

No pastor has the authority to receive tithe from any believer because we are all fellow beleivers...study the bible with the Holy Spirit don't just build your faith on the traditions of men...The house of the lord is the body of beleivers...its not a building but the congregation of beleivers...its not a physical structure...

The gospel is built on the foundations of the early apostles and prophets which were chosen by God to deliver the NT to us..no man will be so used by God anymore...its this 12 that the foundations of heaven are built upon.. read revelations...we are all to follow the teachings of the apostles.

Do you know that historically tithe was not part of the early church grin it was added by the evil roman catholics to raise funds...study some history and you will know this..google history of tithing and you will see the decree that initiated this evil wicked doctrine..it had no part in the early church as even google will teach you this...but I know your type grin you are destined for hell and wont receive but conjure up scrpitures to suit your itching ear...YOU ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER BELEIVER..COLLECTING TITHE IS PLAYING GOD AND YOU WILL BE GREATLY JUDGED WHEN YOU MEET GOD..you will say but I did this in your name..i healed in your name and He will say..depart from me I NEVER knew you... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2019
gobuchinny:

Mat 23 vs 23 Jesus was referring to the Pharises grin just like how he told a man he healed to go do what Moses required in the law..when you are healed today do you do what Moses requires in the law?Jesus spoke about the sabath to the Jews but do we observe the sabbath? Jesus spoke to them because the law was still in force, Hebrews says there is need for the death of the testator for the testament to be in force..Jesus hadn't died yet so he spoke to them under the law grin You people pick old scriptures and drop the ones you want...

Hebrews 7 speaks about the superiority of the Melchisdec priesthood..it says Even Abraham regonised that priesthood and paid tithe to Him..that even Levi in his lions also paid the tithe meaning the Melchisedec priesthood is greater that the levitical priesthood under the law...vs 8 "and here men that die receive tithe, but there he receiveth them....this verse has been misinterpreted..read other versions or amplified grin it means in in the first case men that die, the levis and priest who die receive tithe but in the other case Melchisdec who in Abrahams scenario receives the tithe...vs 11v says another priesthood will rise after the order of Mlechisdec…

We are all under the new order of priesthood as the priesthood has been changed vs 12...

concerning prophets pastors....this has been the greatest deception bro..1 cor12 vs 7 the manifestations of the Spirit is given to ALL not some..read Eph 4 vs 7 "unto EVERONE of us is given grace according to measure of the gift of Christ"THE only thing is that its given in different measures just like the parable of the talent..some 10, 5 and 1 but each had atleast a talent...so the role of apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers is given to every saint..we have to find out which one each and everyone is..we cant all be pastors, prophets etc but we all are something in the Kingdom..No one is dormant grin...

the purpose is for the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry vs 12..we are all to admonish ourselves not some fake pastor standing and speaking to beleivers like he knows it all...I cor likens the church to the body..the eye(pastor) cannot say he is more important than the nose (prophet).. they all need themselves for the body to function properly...there should be no schisms grin..we all need perfecting even the fake GOs and yourself grin its some other brethren that will perfect you with his gift or role in the kingdom..

No pastor has the authority to receive tithe from any believer because we are all fellow beleivers...study the bible with the Holy Spirit don't just build your faith on the traditions of men...The house of the lord is the body of beleivers...its not a building but the congregation of beleivers...its not a physical structure...

The gospel is built on the foundations of the early apostles and prophets which were chosen by God to deliver the NT to us..no man will be so used by God anymore...its this 12 that the foundations of heaven are built upon.. read revelations...we are all to follow the teachings of the apostles.

Do you know that historically tithe was not part of the early church grin it was added by the evil roman catholics to raise funds...study some history and you will know this..google history of tithing and you will see the decree that initiated this evil wicked doctrine..it had no part in the early church as even google will teach you this...but I know your type grin you are destined for hell and wont receive but conjure up scrpitures to suit your itching ear...YOU ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER BELEIVER..COLLECTING TITHE IS PLAYING GOD AND YOU WILL BE GREATLY JUDGED WHEN YOU MEET GOD..you will say but I did this in your name..i healed in your name and He will say..depart from me I NEVER knew you... grin grin

All the points you raised have been addressed by me in the OP and also while responding to questions from other contributors. It will be a waste of energy allowing you to drag me back to repeating myself.

It's best you go read the OP from page 1 and every page of it to see how your points got proven to be flawed. It's best you do that instead of jumping right into the tail end of the thread with your flawed points.

Go back and read.
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by gobuchinny: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

All the points you raised have been addressed by me in the OP and also while responding to questions from other contributors. It will be a waste of energy allowing you to drag me back to repeating myself.

It's best you go read the OP from page 1 and every page of it to see how your points got proven to be flawed. It's best you do that instead of jumping right into the tail end of the thread with your flawed points.
U
Go back and read.

You are a charlatan sir grin a spiritual armed robber...u have nothing to offer true beleivers just 5he ones that don't know the word...the Bible is the standard and I won't waste my time replying you again..

We know your type grin but this will serve as a witness to you on judgement day...you that think you are a special breed and tax God's people.,your God is your belly and you don't worship the true God whose only Son is Jesus..

Continue in your deception grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by alBHAGDADI: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
gobuchinny:

You are a charlatan sir grin a spiritual armed robber...u have nothing to offer true beleivers just 5he ones that don't know the word...the Bible is the standard and I won't waste my time replying you again..

We know your type grin but this will serve as a witness to you on judgement day...you that think you are a special breed and tax God's people.,your God is your belly and you don't worship the true God whose only Son is Jesus..

Continue in your deception grin

For you to conclude that I'm a pastor and that I tax church members, is enough wrong on your part. I wonder why you and your kind never called me a pastor when I dish out fruits of the spirit with good sermons on other topics on this forum.

Well, give a dog a bad name so you can hang it.
Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by gobuchinny: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

For you to conclude that I'm a pastor and that I tax church members, is enough wrong on your part. I wonder why you and your kind never called me a pastor when I dish out fruits of the spirit with good sermons on other topics on this forum.

Well, give a dog a bad name so you can hang it.

even the devil can dish out good sermons grin the bible is unique in it self that even if you read it verse by verse without actually preaching you will already be giving a good sermon. so a good sermon is not a fruit of the spirit grin

Its called wolf in sheep clothing so you appear as a sheep(good sermons on other areas) but if a true believer hangs out with you for a bit they discover that you are a wolf grin

Study your bible thoroughly and forget the doctrines of men handed down by men through generations...GOD WILL JUDGE BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE MADE MERCHANDISE OF HIS BODY cry

You dont have to be a pastor or tax Gods people but you promote same and that for me is enough to classify you amongst the thieves.

Enjoy your life

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit by IDRWFB(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

Where are your messages on faith, hope and love which are the most important things as advised by Jesus? If we are able to convince the people on what is truly important, they will find it easier to take care of themselves and their neighbours which is the essence and purpose of tithes and offerings and firstfruits

You should ask yourself this question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook / "Angels On Assignment", Nigerian Kid Pastors Trend Online (Video) / Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.