Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Shiloh Experience With Bishop Oyedepo- Servant Vic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Shiloh Experience With Bishop Oyedepo- Servant Vic (773 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shiloh Experience With Bishop Oyedepo- Servant Vic by zeezco11(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Servant Victor David of CCT Deliverance Ministries, who was formerly a reggae musician by the stage name, Dr. Hammer of the, “Old mama Youngy Fame” has come out to speak about his experience at Shiloh. The servant of God as he is popularly called, is known for his command of demons and asking the fire of the Holyghost to chain demons while conducting deliverance on members. He is also known to carry the anointing of praying via phones which results to manifestations and deliverance .

Speaking at his Tabernacle, No 5, Idowu Close, Off Second Powerline, Sango Ota, Ogun State. He said, “ I actually experienced a super flow of God’s mighty hand during my three Shilohs at, Faith tabernacle, Canaan land, where I served as a sanctuary keeper from 2012 to 2014.

Shiloh 2012, was a glorious experience, with the theme, “Double portion” my experience at 3rd John’s toilet was a glorious experience. My first time of getting to clean and evacuate mobile toilets.

Shiloh 2013-Theme, “Exceeding Grace” was another glorious Shiloh that brought out my best at the toilet (3rd John Toilet) The grace of God was exceedingly available during the whole program..

Shiloh 2014- theme, “Heaven on Earth” I have been transferred from 3rd John toilet to 1st John toilet. It was an experience that I will never forget. There was a speaker mounted in the toilet and for ministrations from Bishop was flowing like a live wire all over my body. Anytime the Bishop prays, there was a flow of anointing all over me.

When Shiloh 2014 ended, it was as if there was a send off party for me, that was the first year that there was an all round jubilation after the end of Shiloh. We danced and celebrated like never before, being the end of my stewardship service. I give God all the glory and anytime there is another Shiloh, I always remember my experience at Shiloh.
http://247overnaija.com.ng/news/my-shiloh-experience-servant-vic/

Re: My Shiloh Experience With Bishop Oyedepo- Servant Vic by Anas09: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
And...?
Re: My Shiloh Experience With Bishop Oyedepo- Servant Vic by Ranchhoddas: 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anas09:
And...?
E don finish na.
What were you expecting?
Re: My Shiloh Experience With Bishop Oyedepo- Servant Vic by Anas09: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
E don finish na.
What were you expecting?
I no see anything wey go make am open this thread nah
Re: My Shiloh Experience With Bishop Oyedepo- Servant Vic by Popoolasab: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wow' what an experience

(1) (Reply)

South African Pastor Raises 3-days Old Dead Man / Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! / Prophet Hope Ocholi Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.