Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement (14481 Views)

IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by deomelllo: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
ZombieTAMER:

I can assure you that there is no state in the south aside SW that still in the stone age of Godfatherism....

Say no to godfathers... The future is for youths

[/s]

Typical Ipob miscreant rubbish. Confine this nonsense to your fellow village Igbos,

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Dareal90s(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
Lagos holds 80% of the companies in Nigeria but shortfall of expectations compared to kigali,Nairobi,cape town,Tema in terms of quality of life and amenities. Lagos would have been better if not that one man has sworn to continue to be its god, lasting up to 6 terms in office indirectly.Do you know that Ebonyi is better off at the pace it is growing,politically it lacks godfatherism.If you know how much Lagos has lost to godfatherism you will weep for Lagos and guess what,you will never know the amount and it is lost forever and the goodness it will bring is externally lost.That is the wicked reality of godfatherism.
Thanks for d advise, leave Lagos alone, we ain't complaining. I don't understand y most people are concerned about the affairs of Lagos and their own state is stagnant.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
Lagos holds 80% of the companies in Nigeria but shortfall of expectations compared to kigali,Nairobi,cape town,Tema in terms of quality of life and amenities. Lagos would have been better if not that one man has sworn to continue to be its god, lasting up to 6 terms in office indirectly.Do you know that Ebonyi is better off at the pace it is growing,politically it lacks godfatherism.If you know how much Lagos has lost to godfatherism you will weep for Lagos and guess what,you will never know the amount and it is lost forever and the goodness it will bring is externally lost.That is the wicked reality of godfatherism.
Bros, the problem of Lagos is the population

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Bridget95(f): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
sorry just ikeja local government is better and richer than ebonyi state not to tak of a whole lagos state.
Pls tell your ebonyi gov to reduce fanyogo boys, gala and lacasera hawkers from ebonyi state cause they re defacing lagos with their imported filths
Go to oshodi and around it and ask yourselves why are those old woman and young girls selling day and night.Those poverty stricken SW woman are hungry because of APC inflicted hardship. grin.
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Bridget95(f): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dareal90s:

Thanks for d advise, leave Lagos alone, we ain't complaining. I don't understand y most people are concerned about the affairs of Lagos and their own state is stagnant.
Do you own Lagos? Somebody who is hungry is screaming on the internet for Nigerians to leave Lagos. Go and start chasing Nigerians from Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Dareal90s(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
Do you own Lagos? Somebody who is hungry is screaming on the internet for Nigerians to leave Lagos. Go and start chasing Nigerians from Lagos.
E pain am, Igbo girl, ur land is ravaged with gully erosion, u ar here lamenting on matters in Lagos. Spit**

For ur info am a son of d soil, Omo Eko akete tokantokan.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Bridget95(f): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Bros, the problem of Lagos is the population
How can overpopulation cause lack of portable water flowing in homes from Lagos water cooperation, How did it prevent repair and tard roads, how did it cause lack of independent power supply for industrial use etc....

godfatherism swallowed monies meant for all that
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Bridget95(f): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dareal90s:
E pain am, Igbo girl, ur land is ravaged with gully erosion, u ar here lamenting on matters in Lagos. Spit**

For ur info am a son of d soil, Omo Eko akete tokantokan.
Have you travelled to Awka,Onitsha,Nnewi,Umuahia,Abakaliki,Owerri and other beautiful cities,I am proud of them? If you haven't use your little 10mb and view the aerials of those cities. Life doesn't begin and end in Lagos. Nigeria has other big cities Like Abuja ,Kano,kaduna,PH,warri and let me tell you bulk cash flows from abroad. Don't be a local Lagos champion.
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Is04970: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
braveboi4life:
It is crazy to think that electorates as enlightened as they are in Lagos will vote this guys just to earn tinubu,a 6th term in office, believe me Lagos is not better than ebonyi in comparison with the resources available.
Let the bondage continue
Hypocrites....
PDP and Ibori has been ruling Delta since 1999 but I don't see you cry despite the decadence of Delta.
Lagos is growing.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Dareal90s(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
Have you travelled to Awka,Onitsha,Nnewi,Umuahia,Abakaliki,Owerri and other beautiful cities,I am proud of them? If you haven't use your little 10mb and view the aerials of those cities. Life doesn't begin and end in Lagos. Nigeria has other big cities Like Abuja ,Kano,kaduna,PH,warri and let me tell you bulk cash flows from abroad. Don't be a local Lagos champion.
Lol u said Lagos local champion, Lagos is now local? Now lemme burst ur bubble, I've been to PH where i did my NYSC, nd I've moved around other eastern states coz they ar close to PH, of all d States u mentioned, of all I don't see any state that matched Lagos, even PH that used to b a good city is now only filled with churches nd oil companies, no other companies there.
Let me save myself from much explanation as d evidence are there for u to see, am sure ur relatives are in Lagos, have u for once asked urself y all Igbo's wish to move to Lagos? Thats y u won't see Yoruba's rushing to other regions anyhow coz what do they want that can't be found in SW? Instead Yoruba's prefer to move abroad to where we have better development.

But for Igbo's nd Hausa's they can't make it in their land until they go to Lagos or Ogun.

Sum up all d companies in Igbo land, they ar not up to half of companies in Ogun state alone, which kinda development do we ask for again? We ar OK here, if u say we r suffering and smiling yes we agree and we like it. U guys shld face ur problem nd leave us alone.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by ORIENTATION101: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
Go to oshodi and around it and ask yourselves why are those old woman and young girls selling day and night.Those poverty stricken SW woman are hungry because of APC inflicted hardship. grin.
oshodi is a 24/7 market just like lagos island. While some shops close for business in the evening others open till morning grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by ZombieTAMER: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
deomelllo:

Typical Ipob miscreant rubbish. Confine this nonsense to your fellow village Igbos,[/b]

Say no to godfatherism

I hope you are educated sha... Don't want to be wasting my time with a motor park tout... They are the ones into godfathers in politics
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by ORIENTATION101: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
you mean the hamlet unproductive cities that cannot altogether generate the revenue of ogun stategrin
Imo+anambra+enugu+abia+ebonyi monthly revenue = OGUN STATEgrin
So much for beautiful nonsense barren cities.

I am sure your relatives in village depends on the handout of their sons working in yorubaland to survive.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Bridget95(f): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dareal90s:

Lol u said Lagos local champion, Lagos is now local? Now lemme burst ur bubble, I've been to PH where i did my NYSC, nd I've moved around other eastern states coz they ar close to PH, of all d States u mentioned, of all I don't see any state that matched Lagos, even PH that used to b a good city is now only filled with churches nd oil companies, no other companies there.
Let me save myself from much explanation as d evidence are there for u to see, am sure ur relatives are in Lagos, have u for once asked urself y all Igbo's wish to move to Lagos? Thats y u won't see Yoruba's rushing to other regions anyhow coz what do they want that can't be found in SW? Instead Yoruba's prefer to move abroad to where we have better development.

But for Igbo's nd Hausa's they can't make it in their land until they go to Lagos or Ogun.

Sum up all d companies in Igbo land, they ar not up to half of companies in Ogun state alone, which kinda development do we ask for again? We ar OK here, if u say we r suffering and smiling yes we agree and we like it. U guys shld face ur problem nd leave us alone.
Did I hear you mention NYSC? Never until now I did i know that some so called Nigerian graduates have omonile and agbero mentality.Abuja ranks no 1 in quality of life and serenity .You are alleging that Hausas and Igbos can't make it except they come to Lagos grin that's a big joke.let me burst your bubble.The high storey buildings in the east and the wealth in the North did not come from Lagos. Remittances from abroad formed a huge bulk in 2018 .
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
I didnt know green/white/green is OPC Aso Ebi color. Very nice outing, love it... cool

I sighted it first ooooo!
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Bridget95(f): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
oshodi is a 24/7 market just like lagos island. While some shops close for business in the evening others open till morning grin
what happened to the children of those grand mama under the bridge can't they look after their poor suffering mothers ?
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Eledan: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:

Why do you Ibos usually restrict this your silly thinking to Nairaland, we hardly see this kind of foolish thinking elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
These guys (OPC) should be out on the streets drumming it into the ears of the intransigent marauding Igbos that there is no "no man's land" here ooooo!!!!

Where is that obasanjo pulling his ears picture?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by ORIENTATION101: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
what happened to the children of those grand mama under the bridge can't they look after their poor suffering mothers ?
it seems you re sell under bridge to know these thingsgrin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Timatayo1: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
All I can believed from APC is good day
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Corrinthians(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
sorry just ikeja local government is better and richer than ebonyi state not to tak of a whole lagos state.
Pls tell your ebonyi gov to reduce fanyogo boys, gala and lacasera hawkers from ebonyi state cause they re defacing lagos with their imported filths
grin

Na wa o. Seems nobody has time for jokes this new year. Someone simply gave you a slap on the wrist and the next thing, you come back at him with a wrecking ball. Haba! grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Dareal90s(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
Did I hear you mention NYSC? Never until now I did i know that some so called Nigerian graduates have omonile and agbero mentality.Abuja ranks no 1 in quality of life and serenity .You are alleging that Hausas and Igbos can't make it except they come to Lagos grin that's a big joke.let me burst your bubble.The high storey buildings in the east and the wealth in the North did not come from Lagos. Remittances from abroad formed a huge bulk in 2018 .
Lol, who's talking about quality of life nd serenity alone? Am talking about development in all aspect, what do u guys have in d East?

South West in general have an enabled environment that's y investors troop in, u see d level of our education, am talking about everybody being able to feed himself with little money u ar talking trash, have u been to Abuja nd PH, how much is a cup of rice?

Don't even mention Abuja nd PH, cost standard of living over there is alarming, in Lagos u can spend 10k in a month for feeding nd u will b well fed, can u try that in Abuja nd PH?

If u ar well educated u won't be fooled by serenity, nd let's even face that serenity of urs, can any of d states u called b compared to Island?

Blind Igbo girl, what do u knw? Enugu is a nowhere, only Anambra DAT I can say is trying, d rest ar bullshit where in a street u won't see human being but only goats, all ur brothers nd sisters are in Yoruba land sweating.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by ImperialYoruba: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:

Shut up there!
Remittances from Lagos and your accomodation in Lagos is what was used to build up EAST.

Here is how test the claim. Rank your wealthiest from 1 to 10. Lets see how many of them never been to Lagos or lived in Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Bridget95(f): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Shut up there!
Remittances from Lagos and your accomodation in Lagos is what was used to build up EAST.

Here is how test the claim. Rank your wealthiest from 1 to 10. Lets see how many of them never been to Lagos or lived in Lagos.
Clap for yourself baba makoko
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Bridget95(f): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dareal90s:

Lol, who's talking about quality of life nd serenity alone? Am talking about development in all aspect, what do u guys have in d East?

South West in general have an enabled environment that's y investors troop in, u see d level of our education, am talking about everybody being able to feed himself with little money u ar talking trash, have u been to Abuja nd PH, how much is a cup of rice?

Don't even mention Abuja nd PH, cost standard of living over there is alarming, in Lagos u can spend 10k in a month for feeding nd u will b well fed, can u try that in Abuja nd PH?

If u ar well educated u won't be fooled by serenity, nd let's even face that serenity of urs, can any of d states u called b compared to Island?

Blind Igbo girl, what do u knw? Enugu is a nowhere, only Anambra DAT I can say is trying, d rest ar bullshit where in a street u won't see human being but only goats, all ur brothers nd sisters are in Yoruba land sweating.
Go to under bridge in oshodi and see SW grand mama's sweating under the sun
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Dareal90s(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
Go to under bridge in oshodi and see SW grand mama's sweating under the sun
at least they are sweating to make clean dough, not manufacturing and selling fake drugs.
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Bridget95(f): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Shut up there!

ogbomosho man.Go and check the latest CNN report on Lagos,I don't do local rants . Good night!
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Dareal90s(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
ogbomosho man.Go and check the latest CNN report on Lagos,I don't do local rants . Good night!
But Ogbomosho is still better than d East where u can walk 30mins without seeing human being but goats.
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Bridget95(f): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dareal90s:
at least they are sweating to make clean dough, not manufacturing and selling fake drugs.
and not dealing in skulls things in Ogun and Oyo and any of those places grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Bridget95(f): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dareal90s:

But Ogbomosho is still better than d East where u can walk 30mins without seeing human being but goats.
yes we love it that we can breath fresh air,please don't forget to get back to me after you have finished reading the CNN report on your heaven on Earth place of Lagos and where it is on the table of the most habitable cities on Earth.
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Dareal90s(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
and not dealing in skulls things in Ogun and Oyo and any of those places grin
Okija shrine comes to mind. grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Hits Campaign Ground-running After 5,000 OPC Members Endorsement by Dareal90s(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bridget95:
yes we love it that we can breath fresh air,please don't forget to get back to me after you have finished reading the CNN report on your heaven on Earth place of Lagos and where it is on the table of the most habitable cities on Earth.
Most habitable will bring food on ur table, Igbo land is not habitable neither is it filled with investment, when will they even rank u ppl?

Our heaven on earth is the home of high economy, we love it that way, and am Sure Chukwudi with his flat head also love it coz if not for Lagos all Igbo's will b suffering in their hut.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun / US Court Picks New Date For Abba Kyari’s Fraud Trial / Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.