Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (52874 Views)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obi, who spoke to his kinsmen in Agulu, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State during a lecture organised in his honour by Agulu Peoples Assembly, said Nigeria was a place where people crave free money to live in luxury.

Obi said he had trained his children to be self-reliant, adding that he had chosen not to join people who crave primitive acquisition.

He said,

“I have two graduates who are working, a boy and a girl, and the two of them don’t own any car because they haven’t made enough money to buy a car.

“They were here for the Christmas, and I was talking to some people about them and the person said he saw my son and that he always jumps on buses and tricycles.

“Some people don’t like it that way. They believe I am rich and that my children should not be trekking, and that they should be provided cars.

“But I believe they do not have the money; so, they have to trek.

“Who will give them cars — is it me? My money is my own; so, they should work for theirs.”

He said he was not contesting the VP position to make money, but to build a better Nigeria.

He described Nigeria as “a collapsing country” that needed to be salvaged by voting for the right crop of leaders who have been tested and proved.

“I have been five years out of government, and no one has come to say any one naira was missing in government under my watch. EFCC can come and probe me if they like, I am not afraid.

“I am not here to campaign to my people because I come from here and you know what I did in Anambra.

“Just give me the opportunity and we will change Nigeria, and the country will start working again.”

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/660/quot-my-2-sons-do-kit-have-a-car-because-they-don-t-have-en

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
LIES. FROM. THE. DEEPEST. PIT. IN. HELL!

Who the f*** do these people take us for sef?!

373 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by madridguy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
OBI SHOULD KEEP HIS STORY grin grin grin

203 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by jchioma: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
They say Peter Obi is stingy. I say he is prudent.

I believe you Sir...

training the children to be self fit and independent is the only way for them to find their own bearing in life.

Nigerians will see LEADERSHIP on a supersonic level when this man is in charge of the economy.

Modified:

Peter Obi will not live forever. Whenever God decides to call him home, these children will be better placed to manage his multi billion investments, because they have been imbued with the necessary wisdom and skills to survive anything. Unlike some pampered children who couldn't sustain generational wealth, blowing easy money on mundane things.

405 Likes 49 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by GOFRONT(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Even the children of my state deputy gov who left office since 2003 are still balling hard....

What is this man trying to tell me.....Abi he think say I be bomboy?

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by baliyubla: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thats a man who has his kids fully grounded, unlike one dullard who cant manage his house hold.

His wife and kids openly blast him online. His 55 million naira biker son also happens to be the richest unemployed graduate the world has ever known.

The dullard has been a failure in his first and second marriages. Yet, some dumb Nigerians think he can some how manage the affairs of Nigeria.

271 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by akinszz: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin Keep deceiving wailers

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nna17(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
hmmmm,PETER OBI if you continue this way wetin you gain?

66 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by globemoney: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
jchioma:
They say Peter Obi is stingy. I say he is prudent.

I believe you Sir...

training the children to be self fit and independent is the only way for them to find their own bearing in life.

Nigerians will see LEADERSHIP on a supersonic level when this man is in charge of the economy.
Peter Obi keeps lying. The same kids that schooled and lives in London? A lot of Nigeria students in London can afford to buy cars. Why is it difficult for this man to stop his lies and pretending

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by emeijeh(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
BruncleZuma,
Have you now seen why I intentionally increased the dust from our guard parade march past when we got close to the governor that day we were passing out from Umunya orientation camp?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by mekaboy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Your father did not have to be governor for you to buy yours. So they should be able to buy theirs. You have given them good education, shelter, feeding. Let them learn to earn.

If yusuf bought those bikes with his sweat, he won't be speeding and crashing them like that.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Tallesty1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:
LIES. FROM. THE. DEEPEST. PIT. IN. HELL!

Who the f*** do these people take us for sef?!
Pictures of their cars sir.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
If Obi can’t teach his own children how to make money, how does he expect to be able to teach 200m people?

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by ctrl09(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Peter Obi, if u no lie "Wetin u gain"? Obi talk another talk jur.

34 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by mekaboy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
If Obi can’t teach his own children how to make money, how does he expect to be able to teach 200m people?

They are working.

41 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by kolafolabi(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
I disagree with Peter Obi on this.. Me that is nobody owns a car after my third year of getting my appointment letter.

36 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Corrinthians(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obi, the degenerate compulsive Liar strikes again! cheesy

From him using only one wrist watch since he was separated from his mother's umbilical cord to this.

I'm very sure next thing he'd tell his gullible swines is that he's been using just one boxers since he grew his first pubic hair. grin

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Read and understand before commenting, my kids doesn’t have car but can go out with any car of their choice, they don’t have any car to their name.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Optimistdude: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
emeijeh:
BruncleZuma,
Have you now seen why I intentionally increased the dust from our guard parade march past when we got close to the governor that day we were passing out from Umunya orientation camp?

Badt guy

1 Like

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Vikky014(f): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
GOFRONT:
Even the children of my state deputy gov who left office since 2003 are still balling hard....

What is this man trying to tell me.....Abi he think say I be bomboy?
his first son is a classroom teacher

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Soulsymbol99: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obi this ur story is becoming outdated

16 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
If you know peter obi, you would know this is the truth and nothing less..

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Mgbadike80: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anybody that was resident in Anambra during peter Obi's tenure knows that he's telling the truth. but finally, no referendum, no election.

37 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by GambaOsaka: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
And some people will still believe this man o.
Chai.... who swear for us in this country ?

12 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by ODVanguard: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
This Obi Wang Lie fellow should quit these sanctimonious lies and 'holier than thou' attitude. Who is he trying to deceive?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Stalwert: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obliar

Obarawo

Odishonesty

Obi- lie - Potornobi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2019

“Who will give them cars — is it me? My money is my own; so, they should work for theirs.”

Lol. This man own too much abeg. Tufiakwa, Eze Aka Mkpi.

5 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Stalwert: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
mekaboy:
Your father did not have to be governor for you to buy yours. So they should be able to buy theirs. You have given them good education, shelter, feeding. Let them learn to earn.

If yusuf bought those bikes with his sweat, he won't be speeding and crashing them like that.
[/s]

For believing his lie collect:

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by IsaAbubakar: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
Stalwert:
Obliar

Obarawo

Odishonesty

Obi- lie - Potornobi
[/s]
Rubbish

12 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by Stalwert: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
Rubbish

Balderdash!!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by IsaAbubakar: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
Stalwert:

Balderdash!!!!!
[/s]
trash trash trash

8 Likes

Re: My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One by IsaAbubakar: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Stalwert:
[s]

For believing his lie collect:
[/s]
Nonsense trash

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students / Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.