Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" (53355 Views)

Buratai, Nwoko, Bob Manuel, Zack Orji, KOK Honoured At Actors Guild Of Nigeria E / Funny Toheeb Arrested By Police, Accused Of Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by betonnaira: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:
As long as the beautiful girls are still alive, they can be saved and their destinies taken away from those Yahoo boys.

Just bring any lady he wants to marry to my church and her destiny will be given back to her. As long as she's dedicated to our church programmes, her story is easy as ABC.
u mean come invest in ur church shey.
cause from there it wont b yahoo boy matter it will b pastor say pastor say follow by d lady dumping d guys money cause God want her hubbies money, follow by nite fellowship at pastors House to fully destroy d yoke n wen i say yoke u know what i mean shey.
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Mart1994(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
bukatyne:

The lure of easy wealth is temptation to male & female.

Still had a discussion around it today.
Am not disputing the fact that material lust goes between the males and females alike. Why I emphasized on the females was because:

1. That's the topic of discussion.

2. The females are most times at the receiving end of the dark sides of material lust.

3. The alternative to material lust is the best for her.
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Olugbenga1234: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:

I don't need your church.. I'm saved, my biz has been revived. I feel at peace. I'm brave against any evil attacks!

So what do I need your church for

When my Reverend has empowered and taught me spiritually to be a warrior in Christ Jesus.

I feel so confident and alive with the God I serve. So don't worry about inviting me.

It is well with u

2 Likes

Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by mungoparks: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2019
johnpologyidea:
I think women deserve respect in Nigeria
In Africa. The way we discuss our women is very bad example to upcoming generation, it could be your daughter, sister, wife,mother .we should respect our ladies. > sad cool
you are even more lost in your world.ode oshi
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Gentew(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2019
Onyi22:

Go n make money my nigga, no matter d source, we don't give a duck.... Money rule the world......

Can I have just ur pant? will sure treat u well when the money comes.
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by victorian(f): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
Dat means nobody in your church has taken Ill or died, the spirit of death came to you and said baba it is time give me your heart then you got up took wateva and sprinkled in your head.
Baba you're no different from d worshippers of amalikama in my new movie titled "na we dem dey rush us"

There has been no record of death last year in my church.

We took records on the 31st 2018.

Everybody is alive till date.

It's God's grace
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Vtrd: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2019
bukatyne:
If the ladies are walking corpses, then the men are in serious trouble.

Sleeping with such a lady would mean the guy has lost his destiny to the grave.

Youths be careful!!!!!
I have seen somebody on 4.7 CGPA as at 300 level who later graduated with a second class lower after just 2 years.

A close friend of mine. He slept with a lady and his life changed.
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by godliman: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:
As long as the beautiful girls are still alive, they can be saved and their destinies taken away from those Yahoo boys.

Just bring any lady he wants to marry to my church and her destiny will be given back to her. As long as she's dedicated to our church programmes, her story is easy as ABC.
as long as she is dedicated to your church programmes and not to christ abi?
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by kriss27(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:

hHanty! Which church is that? I want to attend
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by tuna4servi(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Onyi22:

Go n make money my nigga, no matter d source, we don't give a duck.... Money rule the world......
You have been used i bet you
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by victorian(f): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2019
godliman:
as long as she is dedicated to your church programmes and not to christ abi?

But she can be dedicated to clubbing every Friday night abi?

She can be dedicated to anywhere party dey happen?
She can be dedicated to watching zee world and telemundo every morning and night
7 days stretch in a week! 4 weeks in a month. Every day in a year.

But just few hours with God weekly in church and on Sunday is now a crime?

I pity your soul!

Stay at home o and expect God to come down and help you.
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by victorian(f): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2019
kriss27:
hHanty! Which church is that? I want to attend

Huncle,

My church is :

DIVINE APPOINTMENT MINISTRY by Reverend Ben Eragbai

Location: 17 Oyewole street, off ikorodu road. Palmgrove bus stop. Illupeju.

Our weekly services are Saturday 6:30am To 8am (anointing for people looking for jobs or want their biz to improve)

Wednesday : 6pM to 8pm ( holy communion for the sick or any one who is cursed or their destiny tampered with)

Sunday : 6:30am - 11am ( blessing to start a new week for wealth and progress)

God bless you as u come. Amen
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by toplinetrtrend: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:

Will the girl be ready to give up her old ways?

God never forces Himself on people. If she isn't ready, then she isn't getting any thing back
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by victorian(f): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Will the girl be ready to give up her old ways?

God never forces Himself on people. If she isn't ready, then she isn't getting any thing back

She has to make up her mind to give it up and follow Christ. If not don't bother to attend . It will be like pouring water in a basket
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by mozona(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2019
hmm
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Youngsage: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:

She will repent, give her life to Christ. And the church program is to strength her faith in God spiritually, be able to resist the devil and it's antics, also our holy communion service is very powerful, and it takes place every Wednesday by 6pm. Whatever ailment is seated inside the person's body it destroys it. The communion protect and strengthens one spiritually.
Whosoever that curse the lady from henceforth will be cursed. No spiritual attack will come. Close to the lady.
Money ritualists or yahoo boys will keep clear from her.
Her destiny and blessings will be taken by force from those evil men.

With her mouth she will decree whatever she wants to happen in her life and with faith it will happen.

Enemies have programmed my enemy will die on my birthday that's few days ago. There is no church I didn't run to, just to be alive and Hale. Have gone to so many churches , Alfa's sef but they couldn't deliver me completely. I did so many things, so I won't die but they still pursued me relentlessly. And I was searching for spiritual help badly.

When i started my church two months ago. I can see changes in my life and business. I mean great change not mouth! On the night of my B-Day, the spirit of death came and was about to take my life, before it wanted to take hold of my heart , I took my holy water sprinkled on my head. And the spirit of death left immediately

I swear if not for God in that church, I would have been history by now

Don't worry, More testimonies will be heared from me this year.

There is God in this church. I swear.

Sorry ooo....

When Moses dropped his rod and it turned into a snake, Pharaoh's boys dropped theirs too.,
Theirs all turned into snakes too.
I'm not implying anything, just saying. We have to be careful.

By the way, can you back up what you said about 'holy communion' up there and it effects, scripturally? i.e, from your Bible?

Will be waiting for your reply.
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by victorian(f): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Youngsage:

Sorry ooo....

When Moses dropped his rod and it turned into a snake, Pharaoh's boys dropped theirs too.,
Theirs all turned into snakes too.
I'm not implying anything, just saying. We have to be careful.

By the way, can you back up what you said about 'holy communion' up there and it effects, scripturally? i.e, from your Bible?

Will be waiting for your reply.

Sorry to you as well.
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Dboy55(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:

Sorry to you as well.
Were,answer his question
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by oyigah(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Queen olosho sighted!!
Onyi22:

Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by oyigah(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2019
Stop advertising your church you dimwit!!. You preach Jesus Christ & allow pple who are convinced from your life story (if it is true) decide whether to go to ur church or not. Abi your pastor na Jesus Christ?
victorian:
Location: 17 Oyewole street, off ikorodu road. Palmgrove bus stop. Illupeju.

If nothing is working in your life, please come.

Our weekly services are Saturday 6:30am To 8am (anointing for people looking for jobs or want their biz to improve)

Wednesday : 6pM to 8pm ( holy communion for the sick or any one who is cursed)

Sunday : 6:30am - 11am ( blessing to start a new week)

God bless you as u come. Amen
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Biingoo: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:

I'm spiritual.

I have the gift of knowing when bad things want to happen.

I knew something bad was about to happen to my. Mum but I didn't take it serious after a week she died, I was so shattered.

On My late brother I also knew something bad was about to happen To him when he was still alive. I begged even cried for him to follow.me to one church back then, but he refused and said nothing will happen to him but within two weeks, his biz collapsed and the trauma of loosing all his money in forex within 2seconds killed him thru heart attack. It was as if my whole life has stopped. But later I pick Myself up. Working as if life has no meaning

Mine ? The message came spiritual. I could feel. In my bones death was knocking on my door and it would be on my B-Day. I started loosing strength, I went to hospital, nothing was found. Doctor said I need rest but I don't work that much! What kind of stupid rest . I could feel life living me inside but outside I look radiant.

Can u imagine? People thought I was enjoying but that's not the reality. I was so. Unhappy.

Until I was driving past and saw this church, I now attend .
My spirit said Vicky that's where your solution lies. Go there and be set free.

And I went! And I was set free on Wednesday evening, during the ministration.

He said there is someone here who has been worried she will die, nothing works in her life but everybody feels she's enjoying. Most wish to be like her but her time is running out. If u are such person come. Out now! Only me came out from the large congregation. I knew I was about to be delivered from untimely death.

I didn't know what was pushing down as reverend was praying And speaking in tongues but I was just falling down and something was just pushing me. Away from him as he was praying and sweating on my matter. To run away from here. I was dragged back towards him. I ran. He pursued me wit other prayer warriors , praying. I had no where to run to again.
I was then tumbling over and over.

Mehn that evening was something else but I knew I have been delivered.
This New Year and am Alive!!!! cheesy

Hale and hearty! cheesy
Your reverend still have a lot of work to perform on you
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by adamsbadoo(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:

All ye demons behind those monikers. You can't stop people from been delivered.

That's the plain truth!

If u all like rant from now like Crickets till next year, you are all wasting your time.

Useless demons!

Smhhhh

Shut up, demon is operating secretly in that church ...
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
JUBILEE2000:

What is the name of the church n location?
Jesus Resurrection and Prayer Ministry int'l. Hope estate, along Ago palace way. I'm not just begging you to come and see things: I'm beseeching you to come. God starts working when every other means have failed!
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
adamsbadoo:

Shut up, demon is operating secretly in that church ...
Be careful of what you say about a prophet of God! Leave judgment to God Almighty!
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Daeylar:

grin grin grin

Gypsey gypsey grin

Hi, Darling! grin
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Bahdsypha(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:

I don't need your church.. I'm saved, my biz has been revived. I feel at peace. I'm brave against any evil attacks!

So what do I need your church for?

When my Reverend has empowered and taught me spiritually to be a warrior in Christ Jesus.

I feel so confident and alive with the God I serve. So don't worry about inviting me.

I've been wondering why Christianity is different in this part of the world...you've given the answer to that

The Main reason people like you go to church is because of miracles.

Christianity is not only about miracles and prosperity...Christianity is bigger than that

Let me tell you something, Good and bad things happen to good people no matter your religion abi church..that's just how life works
- Attending a particular church won't stop your business from falling if you don't have a good business plan, no matter how hard you pray.
- Attending a particular church will not stop a person from dying from inadequate health care, bad roads, over speeding, poor diet e.t.c

God does not work the way you think...E go be
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by JUBILEE2000: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
justbusy:
Jesus Resurrection and Prayer Ministry int'l. Hope estate, along Ago palace way. I'm not just begging you to come and see things: I'm beseeching you to come. God starts working when every other means have failed!

Thanks brother. Do you have a branch in Abuja? I don't stay in Lagos
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by chachanga: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:

smileyIt's well.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
JUBILEE2000:

Thanks brother. Do you have a branch in Abuja? I don't stay in Lagos
No!
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Onyi22(f): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
oyigah:
Queen olosho sighted!!
Yes ooo my regular customer
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Onyi22(f): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
oyigah:
Queen olosho sighted!!
I no see you yesterday abi pepper no dy ur hand?
Re: Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" by Youngsage: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
victorian:

Sorry to you as well.

Why sorry?? For your inability to answer the question I directed at you, I guess??

quite understandable though. I reckon you didn't even comprehend it in the first instance......

My best wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) / Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.