Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

"I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (66977 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
lilmax:
the ones with breast going east and west think they have opinion
They do.
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by Hcqmela: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Before I comment without understanding the word "Body Count, " Can someone pls explain what the word "Body Count" means?
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by peripepe(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,course:political science and international relations ,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
you are beautiful

1 Like

Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Will Living In Bondage 2 make Netflix?
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kettle and Pot have been Friends from time in Memorial, Do a Slay Queen Have any Moral Ground to talk abt Limits on Body Count?
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by Chochovini: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obabajo:
how old are you
. Why do you want yo know?
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
kenny5811:
plz what is body count?
For a guy, it means the number of different girls you've been to bed with.

2 Likes

Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2019
I got a body count of just two
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by tgmservice: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2019
I think is high time i leave this site
It adds no moral to my life
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,course:political science and international relations ,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
Do u have a place to stay in Lag?
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by sacx: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Her choice. I wouldn't do a lady with a body count of 1
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by JusticePlanet: 12:34am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:

If u are interested in managing a beauty parlor let me know. I stay in Abuja too
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 1:26am On Jan 04, 2019
Mine is above 100, it isn’t a good thing because I get tired of a girl fast, and I keep jumping from one pussy to another. Don’t Bleep too many women in your life it will be hard to love one or settle down.

1 Like

Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Honestly i lost count since 2010. And guess what? Am 27.
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:12am On Jan 04, 2019
tizzdi:
My sister u can NEVER know a guys body count..we may tell u we are virgins but since you are not clairvoyant there’s no humane way to know unlike you guys that d hole would look like a goal post and still be forming inexperienced angry
Let them be doing mumu there.

Did they fit a "Bodycount-O-Meter" in men's d!cks or write it on their foreheads? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Quite often, guys with the highest body count have the sweetest tongues to deceive ladies. cool cool

By the way, an average girl has a higher body count than an average guy.

In fact as a guy, the chances that your kid is not biologically yours can be up to nearly 40%. Depending on location, circumstances and whether first child (higher chances) or not.

If allegedly men have a higher body count, and women have a much lower body count, who are the women the guys a clocking their sky-high body count with? shocked shocked shocked

We all know that a Hot woman can more easily seduce a guy than a guy can. She also doesn't have to pay for the dates first to get laid if she wants that.

And worldwide, there are even slightly more men than women statistically.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2019
She's right
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 5:19am On Jan 04, 2019
Celebrityblog:
What Is Your Body Count Limit? - See Reactions

These college students were asked what their body Count limit is?

Watch the video
HERE and their reactions. Also see how people reacted to the video which has gotten over 4.7 million views on Twitter.

Meanwhile reacting to the responses over body count limit as seen in the video, this young and beautiful slay queen said:

"I wouldn’t date a guy with a body count of over 10"

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/what-is-your-body-count-limit-see.html?m=1
just 10?? Then u go marry diz year....U for don talk since....Real men that u need to wife u...Never remembers their body counts...They won't remember u also after don't worry the body counts are just numbers....Just like age....It's just a number...Meanwhile sex is a SPORT..

If u don't believe me buy a smartwatch...Wear it whilst having sex and see if it doesn't immediately switch to sports on your wrist...���

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 5:34am On Jan 04, 2019
peripepe:
you are beautiful
thank you
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 5:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Jhamzy:

no
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by RealityShot: 6:25am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
election is coming.. Be a politician and hook senator sharply
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 6:29am On Jan 04, 2019
RealityShot:
election is coming.. Be a politician and hook senator sharply
okay
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by RealityShot: 6:29am On Jan 04, 2019
SixDividedByTwo:
even 10 is too much. women always get a bad rap when men are the real thots.
why body count no go increase for man, when you women will be dumping them for the next new yahoo boy anyHOW anyHOW??

..before pesin go know, him girlfriend go invite him to her wedding... Mtcheww

my own done pass 30 seff
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Obabajo:
how old are you

Just hearing it for the first time too and I've lived long enough to have heard of it before. But I got the idea now. That's life for you
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by supereagle(m): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2019
ayourbamie:
What's body count
The number of people you had sex with.

1 Like

Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
no
Most vacancies are in Lag dear
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Jhamzy:

do you have any job in Lagos am so interested pls 08036566299
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2019
Shikini:

That's the number of persons your partner had had sex with in the past
Body count is the number of enemies that a soldier killed in a war
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by uvalued(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2019
tizzdi:
My sister u can NEVER know a guys body count..we may tell u we are virgins but since you are not clairvoyant there’s no humane way to know unlike you guys that d hole would look like a goal post and still be forming inexperienced angry
some had drop two engines and claim can they go through the pain of child birth angry angry angry
Re: "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Joromi12:
A deek that has fuked 100 or 2. How u go know
it's the same way you can never know the body count of a woman who is active.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.