Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. (28654 Views)

Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2019
Amakavula:
I felt a warm tingle, and shock sensations over my body. was nice.

Must have been a nice experience for your face to still be glowing till now.
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2019
samysmoothfresh:

i no prevent her from continuing before o. grin

Cc amakavula comman continue your intriging sexperience please..........your fans await it's end.
https://www.nairaland.com/4941488/re-strangers-hand-privates-understanding
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2019
blacq2009:

Which sexual path again? . Aha ah! After fingering you, you still think they've not crossed the sexual line?

Modified:
Op, in the name of God - the father, the son and the holy spirit, please koman kwantiniyo this tori biko. Don't mind the trolls.
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Amakavula:
She actually travelled back today. Will tell her.
amaka I wanna insert my finger inside ur bombomm..and massage it till u have goosepimples..
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2019
tallskinnyperv:
amaka I wanna insert my finger inside ur bombomm..and massage it till u have goosepimples..
Practice on your sisters first, I am too big for you grin
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Amakavula:
Practice on your sisters first, I am too big for you grin
I dont have sisters honestly...after am done fingering ur bombom..ama insert my big dickk Bleep u cos thats what a slut like u wants grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
sherylng:
See Killjoys everywhere. How did y'all make it into 2019 sef? Amaka, pls disappoint them and continue ur post.If u stop they succeed. Be unstoppable.
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amakavula:

I put off writing about this because I don't know how well you guys will receive it but It was one of the best experiences of my Life. It was one of those surreal experiences which happens out of the blue.

So my Long time university Friend ( Tini , short for Tolani ) returned from Sweden where she was doing her Masters, together with two other friends spent the cross over night at my place in Abuja. We ate and talked waiting for the night to come for the church service but the day dragged on.

We got bored, even though we were joined by my colleague at work, Doris. Then Tini suggested we all go for massages to kill time. I do massages alot but this one wasn't something I was used to, a full on nude massage with a "catch" she said.

And since Sweden is a liberal country they are open to nudity as a norm: hot bath, Suna and other relaxing activities required nudity and it was no big deal. she usually do it with her course mates after intense project defence or seminars.

Teni called it " Deep tissue and Yoni " , Yoni is a fancy word for Vagina. So not only will the masseur touch my body but also put hands down my clitoris to stimulate it and release body tension. Hahaa, I was skeptical at first but two others ( Nne , and Tutu ) agreed to join Tini. But Doris and I were left dragging our foots.

But We agreed to go..

To be continued.

hello
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
tallskinnyperv:
I dont have sisters honestly...after am done fingering ur bombom..ama insert my big dickk Bleep u cos thats what a slut like u wants grin
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
4tune2017:

hello
hi
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amakavula:
is this d part where I apologise... embarassed
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Amakavula:
hi
pls can I get ur Watsapp contact
Re: My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Amakavula:
hi
pls can I get ur Watsapp contact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! / When You Do Not Love Him Enough / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.