Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos (7180 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Herdsmen:

I've been dealing with ebonyi people.. they're my tenants..I know them do well..and I like their United spirit outside ebonyi..

But everyone in Nigeria do know that ebonyi people are named in igboland by other igbos.

They're also aware.. and this governor is trying to give them a good name and image..with infrastructural development..and capital empowerment..
This named have also translate to inferiority on ebonyi when in the mix of fellow igbos.

We understand..
..generally igbos must pushed to understand that ikwere people are more igbo than ebonyi..but ebonyians are more proud of their igbo heritage.

Before the creation of Ebonyi state were they igbos or not

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

I'm sure enugu and ebonyi are the reasons why atiku posters in the north has no pictures of obi....

Saying mbaka is working along side didn't mbaka support buhari in 2015 Did buhari not call him and his supporters 5%.... Oga incase atikuobi did not make it (not my prayer thou) please spare enugu and ebonyi from your hateful speech

Is not hateful speech but ur own people will seek for national political post in future or might be in obi's shoe in future,then we will pay all in their own coins......

Nobody has monopoly of madness....not even ekweremmadu or umahi...
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You are in the right position to answer that coz I don't know before u say I said again??

So I don't know.

Why then say what you don't know
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

God bless u....they think I don't know what am saying...
Thanks for laying credence to the truth.

Cc
LLobiorah

Bros you know nothing!!
Your bigoted analysis remains flawed, reasons being that I'm sure you don't live in these states, You have no empirical evidence to substantiate your claims. Your talku talku, is buoyed by Nairaland arguments, and as usual... It wouldn't deter the ebonyi and enugu voters, to vote who they want, despite what umahi/ekweremadu do.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
EasternActivist:

Still an observation and Not yet a FACT, until is proved.

I FEEL FOR EBONY.

Bro...am on political footing....

Atikuobi should forget ebonyi instead of been feel pained or betrayed in future....He should look harder and struggle more for north central state that has already rejected buhari....and make grounds there.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is not hateful speech but ur own people will seek for national political post in future or might be in obi's shoe in future,then we will pay all in their own coins......

Nobody has monopoly of madness....not even ekweremmadu or umahi...

Oga the position obi is seeking is for nigerians and not for Igbos, why the hate and the madness. Fine if ekweremmadu or umahi contests please don't support them
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Someone has already summarised the situation in ebonyi state and I copied it to you.

Is a raw truth.

Atikuobi should forget about enugu and ebonyi most especially ebonyi...coz is already down for buhari...is a fact.

Last Las Osaygefo; You would change moniker when reality dawns on you. That's on who the indigenes and non-indigene of these states vote.

I know your kind bro!! And sadly for you, your thoughts only ends on NL. The people will always decide!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Herdsmen: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

Rubbish!!
Speaking of betrayal and stereotypes.. Who raises so much dusts about this, if it ain't your type?
Talking about neglect, ain't that the status quo between ebonyi and the other four before now? Of which, You and I know the truth!
And mr observer, so you have walked in the streets, nooks and crannies of abakaliki and its environs, to know the political body signs of the indigenes? You see how you are insulting yourself oga!!
Osagyefo, was up with ebonyi and Enugu being lackadaisical about atiku/obi candidacy; now here you are, sidelining it only to ebonyi.

Bros.. Hatred is self detrimental!

I don't hate any igbo.. ala bu otu..
Enugu and anambra are Siamese ..and ekwwremadu don't have choice but to flow with the tide..
Umahi approach to governance is a brute that will backfire on ordinary ebonyians tomorrow.

...we have lots of ebonyi people in anambra..like I said earlier..he's creating enemity among igbos where such was never there..

Nsukka and wawa people once bear same named..but they didn't take it to war..
Today..igbo can't named either again..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
[url][/url]
Herdsmen:

I've been dealing with ebonyi people.. they're my tenants..I know them do well..and I like their United spirit outside ebonyi..

But everyone in Nigeria do know that ebonyi people are named in igboland by other igbos.

They're also aware.. and this governor is trying to give them a good name and image..with infrastructural development..and capital empowerment..
This named have also translate to inferiority on ebonyi when in the mix of fellow igbos.

We understand..
..generally igbos must pushed to understand that ikwere people are more igbo than ebonyi..but ebonyians are more proud of their igbo heritage.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

I'm sure enugu and ebonyi are the reasons why atiku posters in the north has no pictures of obi....

Saying mbaka is working along side didn't mbaka support buhari in 2015 Did buhari not call him and his supporters 5%.... Oga incase atikuobi did not make it (not my prayer thou) please spare enugu and ebonyi from your hateful speech

Atiku's campaign posters have no pictures of obi yet, these stark illiterates find it more convenient to attack Umahi and Ekweremadu.

I'm wondering if umahi and ekweremadu asked Atiku not to add obi's pictures on his campaign posters.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Herdsmen:

Enugu and anambra are Siamese ..and ekwwremadu don't have choice but to flow with the tide..
Umahi approach to governance is a brute that will backfire on ordinary ebonyians tomorrow.

...we have lots of ebonyi people in anambra..like I said earlier..he's creating enemity among igbos where such was never there..

Hating an Ebonyi man or Nsukka man won't stop him from being igbo you will just keep hating while your body keeps producing acidity. You can only hate Umahi but hating an ebonyi man is foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

Bros you know nothing!!
Your bigoted analysis remains flawed, reasons being that I'm sure you don't live in these states, You have no empirical evidence to substantiate your claims. Your talku talku, is buoyed by Nairaland arguments, and as usual... It wouldn't deter the ebonyi and enugu voters, to vote who they want, despite what umahi/ekweremadu do.

U can't use unnecessary English to deflate a known truth.......the case is even getting worse now and u here trying to defend or cover the truth while the grand plan is standing.....

Tell ursef the truth and shame the devil...

If obi has trust in ebonyi, he will be hurting himself coz they will heavily disappoint him, more reason he has to look elsewhere.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Herdsmen: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

Before the creation of Ebonyi state were they igbos or not

Ebonyi is an igbo state from the inception of enugu and abia state..
An ebonyi is a proud igbo man..
Massob and ipob has their population from ebonyians ..
They've dies for igbo cause more than an average anambrian..

But that named .. abakiriki..man..guess because they're like last to develop in igboland ..
And that's what umahi is trying to correct..
But he's going about it in a very wrong way..
He's online creating enemies for ebonyi people among igbos ..where such never exist..

Is not about ebonyi is about the governor's
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Atiku's campaign posters have no pictures of obi yet, these stark illiterates find it convenient to attack Umahi and Ekweremadu.

Don't mind the edoman
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U can't use unnecessary English to deflate a known truth.......the case is even getting worse now and u here trying to defend or cover the truth while the grand plan is standing.....

Tell ursef the truth and shame the devil...

If obi has trust in ebonyi, he will be hurting himself coz they will heavily disappoint him, more reason he has to look elsewhere.

You guys should be worried that atiku's posters in the north has no picture of obi
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

Oga the position obi is seeking is for nigerians and not for Igbos, why the hate and the madness. Fine if ekweremmadu or umahi contests please don't support them

Igbos has greater stake which some people are hell bent on frustrating him.......

U ursef knows that.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

Why then say what you don't know

U asked a rhetoric or should I say ironic question which the answer also lies with u.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Herdsmen:

Anambra and Kogi are Siamese twins. Y'all will learn the hard way this time.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Everybody is child of hate for saying the truth...

Thank God many are observing what is happening.

Yes.. Men like you who castigate the many for the actions of few, is a child of hate!
Your hatred for ebonyi is littered and plastered on this platform, You are the real 'MVP', for this.

My happiness be say, your hatred doesn't make you a greater human being than them.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
[right][/right]
Herdsmen:

Ebonyi is an igbo state from the inception of enugu and abia state..
An ebonyi is a proud igbo man..
Massob and ipob has their population from ebonyians ..
They've dies for igbo cause more than an average anambrian..

But that named .. abakiriki..man..guess because they're like last to develop in igboland ..
And that's what umahi is trying to correct..
But he's going about it in a very wrong way..
He's online creating enemies for ebonyi people among igbos ..where such never exist..

Is not about ebonyi is about the governor's

Abakiliki man is not different from Nwanyi akwa or owerri man or nsukka man or nnewi man or ijebu man, so what are you trying to say here I see no sense in what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

You guys should be worried that atiku's posters in the north has no picture of obi

Charity begins at home.

I can't be concerned with north when there is fire at home...

Is only a mad man that will put his house on fire and be resting at a safe distance....

Issue of north shouldn't be a major concern now when my own house is heavily divided.....
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

Don't mind the edoman

He's not Edo. He's a bonafide Anambra man though traces his roots to bini.

The earlier y'all start understanding that these people think and share the same sentiments, the better for your lives.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Herdsmen:

We understand..

Ask these guy why ebonyi is not igbo.. He will bring up incoherent views.
Like i said earlier.. Ain't no freedom, without LOVE!

Oga carry on with your hate!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U asked a rhetoric or should I say ironic question which the answer also lies with u.

blablabla
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

Last Las Osaygefo; You would change moniker when reality dawns on you. That's on who the indigenes and non-indigene of these states vote.

I know your kind bro!! And sadly for you, your thoughts only ends on NL. The people will always decide!

I wont...coz we will be here to see it.

It will be painful but that will set the issue of igbo unity at firm agreement crossing the rubicon.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Charity begins at home.

I can't be concerned with north when there is fire at home...

Is only a mad man that will put his house on fire and be resting at a safe distance....

Issue of north shouldn't be a major concern now when my own house is heavily divided.....

Atiku greatest disservice was choosing obi. Man doesn't even command any political clout in his home state.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Herdsmen:

We understand..

In summary all of them are Igbo abi Oga unless you're a kid, what you wrote up there is shit

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Herdsmen:

We understand..

Cannibalistic stark illiterates are always peddling lies laced with lunancy.

Ebonyi folks are more Igbo than y'all Igala renegade braggarts.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

He's not Edo. He's a bonafide Anambra man though traces his roots to bini.

The earlier y'all start understanding that these people think and share the same sentiments, the better for your lives.

grin grin grin oh his roots is in bini shocked no wonder

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

Yes.. Men like you who castigate the many for the actions of few, is a child of hate!
Your hatred for ebonyi is littered and plastered on this platform, You are the real 'MVP', for this.

My happiness be say, your hatred doesn't make you a greater human being than them.

I won't judge u by ur actions or emotions but don't assasinate my character here.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

blablabla

Alright sire.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Cannibalistic stark illiterates are always peddling lies laced with lunancy.

Ebonyi folks are more Igbo than y'all Igala renegade braggarts.

Igbo bu Igbo worldwide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ATTENTION: Don't Use Your Teeth To Bite Sachet Water. Instead Use This / Damn Imo State Has Gone Already / Effium Killings: Umahi To Rebuild Ebonyi Community Destroyed By Communual Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.