Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

How To Use Firefox As Whatsapp Bulk Sender For Life No Licence Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Firefox As Whatsapp Bulk Sender For Life No Licence Needed (2348 Views)

Download Whatsapp Sender pro 7.3 Latest 2019 - and whatsapp bulk sender / Whatsapp Bulk Sender Free Download And How To Use / Download Nigeria Email database List/ Email bulk sender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Firefox As Whatsapp Bulk Sender For Life No Licence Needed by bedfordng(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
how to use firefox as whatsapp bulk sender. lots of people are not aware of the hidden secret of using firefox for automation. there are lots of automation you can perform with firefox and you will be amazed at how effective this is. there are lots of expensive automation tools out there which you don't need to purchase because you can equally use firefox to get that same thing done and even better because it gives you flexibility and it is free. no licence, no monthly or yearly subscriptions since firefox is a free browser software.

with what i am about to share with you, you can be able to create your own automation script and run it on firefox with the help of an extension

this extension is not new, it has been existing for long but lots of people only think of it as a form filling automation extension. but you can use it to create advance automation scripts like i did with whatsapp bulk sender and also many more for my internet automation activities.

it can also be used for data scrapping too.

the beauty of using this is that, it works with the browser direct which gives it naturally because the website will see it as direct browsing and not think you are using bot desktop software that only integrate internet explorer as user-agent.also, with this, you can run the firefox automation on the background and use any other software or perform task online without interrupting it.

so with this, i have been able to create a script which serve as my whatsapp bulk sender which enables me to send message to all my whatsapp contacts.

i also created a script to enable me add bulk contacts to my phone from pc which i use for same whatsapp marketing. i also created a facebook auto group poster with this which is working fine and makes facebook to see it as direct browser posting which makes it natural.

just think of what to create and use firefox to get it done. i have been using this for years without issues.imagine you buying expensive tools for automation and you then find out you can equally automate that same activities using firefox. but if you don't want to bother yourself with creating a script for a particular website or task, you can contact me and will get it done if possible.

so i am going to share with you my script for whatsapp bulk sender which you can use.

i also made a video tutorial on how to install it which is included in the file.

DOWNLOAD VIA TEXT FILE ATTACHED BELOW

Re: How To Use Firefox As Whatsapp Bulk Sender For Life No Licence Needed by bedfordng(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
or you can download direct via link below
https://anonfile.com/02156fp2b7/FIREFOX_WA_zip
Re: How To Use Firefox As Whatsapp Bulk Sender For Life No Licence Needed by timitayo77: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2019
bedfordng:
or you can download direct via link below

https://anonfile.com/02156fp2b7/FIREFOX_WA_zip
Can it be used to generate as well as post marketing campaigns to targeted WhatsApp groups on specific niches both locally and internationally? Can it also be effectively used for CPA Marketing?
Thanks.
Re: How To Use Firefox As Whatsapp Bulk Sender For Life No Licence Needed by bedfordng(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2019
timitayo77:

Can it be used to generate as well as post marketing campaigns to targeted WhatsApp groups on specific niches both locally and internationally? Can it also be effectively used for CPA Marketing?
Thanks.
it all depends on your marketing. if you have groups you have joined in that niche, you can as well use the same extension to make a script for it so you can use it to automatically post message to all the groups. but if you don't know how to create one, then you can contact me to create it for you. so just think of what to create and use it. it's very powerful.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software / How To Open A Click Bank Account Right In Nigeria! / 5 Laws Of Money (free Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.