Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims (10987 Views)

Enugu Fire Service Moves Against Unauthorized Location Of LPG/Cooking Gas Plants / Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader / Update On Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Aids Victims With Cash Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by OEPHIUS(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
There was elation at the Government House, Enugu on Thursday when three victims of the recent fire outbreak at a petrol station in Trans Ekulu, Enugu whose commercial bus and two tricycles were burnt during the inferno took delivery of replaced ones donated by the governor, in fulfillment of his promise when he visited the scene.

Briefing Government House correspondents, after the bus and tricycles were formally handed over to them by the Executive Secretary of the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), Mrs. Nkechi Eneh, on behalf of the governor, the jubilant beneficiaries who displayed different dance steps, praising God and thanking the governor for the surprise package, said that today was the happiest day of their lives.

They added that Gov. Ugwuanyi has wiped away their tears and prayed fervently for God to continue to grant him success in all his endeavors, especially his victory at the forthcoming elections.

One of the tricycle operators, John Obalezi said that “we are here because the Governor of Enugu State visited when our keke and bus were burnt and asked us not to cry again that he will wipe our tears. We are here because he invited us today and bought new keke for us and bought a bus for the bus driver. We came to thank the governor and pray for him and his victory in the coming election to complete his 2nd term”.

According to the bus driver, Sunday Ugwu, “I am very happy. Today is the happiest day of my life. I did not believe it was going to happen like this. I don’t have much to say than to thank the Lord and the governor. I even thank the Aunty (Mrs. Eneh) and everybody. I am overjoyed. I did not know that my bus will return back again. I thank the Lord and my God. I thank the governor, Gburugburu, let him continue to lead us in Jesus Name. Amen”.

It would be recalled that the governor had earlier redeemed his promise to the other victims of the incident, accordingly.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God! #amokelouis

https://thepunditng.com/enugu-fire-ugwuanyi-replaces-burnt-commercial-bus-and-two-tricycles-for-victims-amid-excitement/

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
According to the bus driver, Sunday Ugwu, “I am very happy. Today is the happiest day of my life. I did not believe it was going to happen like this. I don’t have much to say than to thank the Lord and the governor

This is what good governance is all about, same thing our darling President is doing for the country.
God bless our Governor.
God bless our President.
God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Oceannaagent: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
kiss
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by chuddykay(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nice one from Gburugburu

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by winzy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Political stunt ... if u know, u know.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Nwafada001: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Governor wey sabi.
The kind joy wey go hold this people eh. The keke fit b higher purchase dem collect am b4 and e burn

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Trizzi: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Spending Public funds anyhow... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Built2last: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ok.

Tell your principal to pay gratuity to workers who have laboured for the state for over 35 years.

We will start a serious campaign against him soon.

Those old men are crying out for justice.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Imustreturn(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gburugburu 1 of Africa
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by hotspec(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74426344:
According to the bus driver, Sunday Ugwu, “I am very happy. Today is the happiest day of my life. I did not believe it was going to happen like this. I don’t have much to say than to thank the Lord and the governor

This is what good governance is all about, same thing our darling President is doing for the country.
God bless our Governor.
God bless our President.
God bless Nigeria.
Which of ur darling presidents? E be like say ur suya smoke don enter ur head, abi?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by noble71(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
My vote for Gburugburu.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Best news from our Igbo brother this year.

1 Share

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Edokingdom: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
This can not apun in lagos state

1 Like

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
hotspec:
Which of ur darling presidents? E be like say ur suya smoke don enter ur head, abi?
hotspec:
prolonged inhaling of suya smoke is dangerous to ur health. my 1kobo advice

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by glosplendid(f): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by ofoka: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
If Enugu state is this responsive, why are pensioners not being paid in the state? Why have all on-going projects even by LG chairmen suspended. The panicking governor can't receive us

1 Like

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by hotspec(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74426994:

prolonged inhaling of suya smoke is dangerous to ur health. my 1kobo advice

1 Like

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Jummyju: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74426344:

[s]God bless our Governor.
God bless our President[/s].
God bless Nigeria.
I guess you lost your mind

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jummyju:
I guess you lost your mind
You lost your own mind.
I know he is saying the truth.
Stop crying.
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Jummyju: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
TheGreenLand:

You lost your own mind.
I know he is saying the truth.
Stop crying.
may your future be a replica of Nigeria's present economy. I spit on ur head.
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Rickyzagy: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Be like say na him setup the fire to use it for campaign
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by shadyLP(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Best news from our Igbo brother this year.

Shut up!
Cone head..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Exponental(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
You are a problem to yourself and your generation if you can't accept others for who they are. Ibo, yoruba, Hausa, tiv..... whoever! Some of you can never get a visa because you already failed a local test God tested you with!
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by mechanics(m): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2019
He's really performing magic, when some states are broke, but he refuse to be broke, kudos to him, this is not vote buying o, infact, second term is sure for him, when people do good, no matter the party, they have to be appreciated.
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by john650(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Trizzi:
Spending Public funds anyhow... undecided
My brother, the thing taya me o. It isn't the Governor's job to replace a citizen's vehicle destroyed in an inferno. These individuals should have auto insurance on their vehicles which should have taken care of the loss. Whose money is the Governor spending like it is his personal funds? Isn't he one of the Governor's that said they could not pay the new N30,000 minimum wage increase? When are we going to start holding these government officials accountable?
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by kalufelix(m): 1:21am On Jan 04, 2019
The ineffectual olodo land grabber ..thunder fire ugwuanyi!
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:48am On Jan 04, 2019
I even taught the bus will be a new bus grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Dinirojones(m): 4:01am On Jan 04, 2019
hotspec:
cheesy grin grin
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by logon599: 4:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Good one from the Governor. 2019 is also here already wink

Are you looking to build your house sometime soon? or perhaps not yet ready but need a design to help you plan better? Take advantage now and get your professional Architectural designs done at a very very reduced cost. See my signature below or checkout my profile today to order one from any location. Thanks

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by liluh: 4:44am On Jan 04, 2019
wow.

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by McCoy662(m): 5:56am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74426344:

God bless our Governor.
God bless our President.
God bless Nigeria.

I think you meant to say " same thing our darling president is NOT doing for us.
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by kingsmerit: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:

Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me ,,,course: political science and international relations ,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com

pls my dear.This is the best time for you to obtain your master's degree. don't waste time in order to avoid mistakes some of us made.I read political science too.I wish you good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orumba North And South Join Forces, Vow To Deliver Orumba Son Maduka At Anambra / Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.