Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart (4563 Views)

Every Womans Dream / Elderly Couple's Display Of Undying Love Melts Hearts In Enugu (Photos, Video) / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart (2) (3) (4)

10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by Raltrending(m): 2:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Okay straight to the Article of the day, Starting with the Number one:

Opening doors
- It says that the man who's not too lazy to get out of the car to open the car door for his lady is, at the least, attentive and well-mannered. It says that it's important for him to know that his girlfriend feels safe and comfortable.

Saving the last bite of food
- Imagine what a girl feels when a man saves the last bite of his meal for her! It means that he cares for her enough to part with those last fries he loves so much, or with this juicy steak, you made for him. That's a sign of true love right there.

Wanting to spend time with her family
- If the "meet my parents" moment has already happened, and the man is more interested in spending some weekend time with his girlfriend’s family rather than watching football with his friends and colleagues – well, many ladies will consider such a man "the one."

Introducing her to your friends
- A true gentleman knows for sure that if he fails to introduce his lady when he meets a friend and decides to have a chat with him, the poor girl will feel unwanted. An attentive man won't let such a situation happen as he cares about his lady and needs to know she feels comfortable.

Giving presents for no reason
- Imagine how nice you would feel if your significant other gave you a gift for absolutely no reason! So you should do it yourself too! And if you are one of those people who like giving presents more than receiving them – that's even better for you.

Always protect her
- Stop her from stepping into puddles, protect her against splashing cars by walking on the outside of the sidewalk – that sort of thing.
Kissing her forehead

- Apparently, studies show that girls love when their significant others kiss them on the forehead. It's also a pretty hot topic in women’s forums: reports say that forehead kisses make ladies feel cared for, loved, respected and protected – all feelings that rank pretty high on the "what I want to feel when I'm getting kissed" list for women.

Filling up her gas tank
- It's a nice surprise that shows the man is that true gentleman every woman dreams of. That gentleman helps out with no strings attached, showing how much he cares about his girlfriend and how little he cares about his wallet.

Helping her to put on a coat
- No one says that a woman can't put on her coat all by herself. It's not a question of ability. But it's still a well-mannered thing to do – a true gentleman will always hold out the coat to help put it on, or even give a lady his if it's getting too cold.

Listen to her
- You probably should be invested at least a little bit in the things that captivate her. And a captivated audience in the form of her boyfriend is a highly important thing for any woman.

This is an Extra Bonus, Especially if you are dealing with a Nigerian Lady
Give Her money
- Nigerian women Love that, Imagine placing her on a Monthly Salary, or sending her money even before she asks, some will take you as a Mugu, but someone who genuinely wants you will fall even deeper for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfyxT79CuDc

For Relationship Couselling/Advice, True Life Stories, Hookup and Dating and More Follow Us on Instagram http://instagram.com/relationship_and_Life
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by Dami12345: 3:25am On Jan 04, 2019
If a man has to do all this I wonder, what's the difference BTW him and a slave? angry

Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by ashewoboy(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2019
you should phuck her silly.
never be a pvssy niggar.
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by femi4: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Slavery points
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by Thrill4christ(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Relationship again!!!
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2019
I won't do any of these to melt a lady's heart....

Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by Wuraola01(f): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I won't do any of these to melt a lady's heart....

Really cry angryshocked
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Wuraola01:

Really cry angryshocked
Lol... You know ladies na....gringrin I mean I can't do it for the purpose of melting her heart
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by Wuraola01(f): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... You know ladies na....gringrin I mean I can't do it for the purpose of melting her heart

Ohh. Aiit grin cheesy
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by theapeman4: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Raltrending:
Okay straight to the Article of the day, Starting with the Number one:

Opening doors
- It says that the man who's not too lazy to get out of the car to open the car door for his lady is, at the least, attentive and well-mannered. It says that it's important for him to know that his girlfriend feels safe and comfortable.

Saving the last bite of food
- Imagine what a girl feels when a man saves the last bite of his meal for her! It means that he cares for her enough to part with those last fries he loves so much, or with this juicy steak, you made for him. That's a sign of true love right there.

Wanting to spend time with her family
- If the "meet my parents" moment has already happened, and the man is more interested in spending some weekend time with his girlfriend’s family rather than watching football with his friends and colleagues – well, many ladies will consider such a man "the one."

Introducing her to your friends
- A true gentleman knows for sure that if he fails to introduce his lady when he meets a friend and decides to have a chat with him, the poor girl will feel unwanted. An attentive man won't let such a situation happen as he cares about his lady and needs to know she feels comfortable.

Giving presents for no reason
- Imagine how nice you would feel if your significant other gave you a gift for absolutely no reason! So you should do it yourself too! And if you are one of those people who like giving presents more than receiving them – that's even better for you.

Always protect her
- Stop her from stepping into puddles, protect her against splashing cars by walking on the outside of the sidewalk – that sort of thing.
Kissing her forehead

- Apparently, studies show that girls love when their significant others kiss them on the forehead. It's also a pretty hot topic in women’s forums: reports say that forehead kisses make ladies feel cared for, loved, respected and protected – all feelings that rank pretty high on the "what I want to feel when I'm getting kissed" list for women.

Filling up her gas tank
- It's a nice surprise that shows the man is that true gentleman every woman dreams of. That gentleman helps out with no strings attached, showing how much he cares about his girlfriend and how little he cares about his wallet.

Helping her to put on a coat
- No one says that a woman can't put on her coat all by herself. It's not a question of ability. But it's still a well-mannered thing to do – a true gentleman will always hold out the coat to help put it on, or even give a lady his if it's getting too cold.

Listen to her
- You probably should be invested at least a little bit in the things that captivate her. And a captivated audience in the form of her boyfriend is a highly important thing for any woman.

This is an Extra Bonus, Especially if you are dealing with a Nigerian Lady
Give Her money
- Nigerian women Love that, Imagine placing her on a Monthly Salary, or sending her money even before she asks, some will take you as a Mugu, but someone who genuinely wants you will fall even deeper for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfyxT79CuDc

For Relationship Couselling/Advice, True Life Stories, Hookup and Dating and More Follow Us on Instagram http://instagram.com/relationship_and_Life
shut up there! undecided

women are to be treated like piece of shiits

Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by PunchlineAmund(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2019
theapeman4:
shut up there! undecided
women are to be treated like piece of shiits
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by davecris(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Op these things don't work here. The only thing that melts an average Naija woman's heart is money, money and more money.
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by Martinez19(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mtewwwww. This only works when you have money. Money, money, money and money. grin You are broke and you want to serve her the last bite of your food? You dey madt? grin She no go collect sef.
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by Kidaholic(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oga, I thought you said little things undecided This is literally everything a woman wants... Its only sex that's missing from this post grin and please, highlight that "Give her Money" part. Thanks, little things indeed
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin grin You wan turn to Mr Eazi...

Believe this at your own risk
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by whiteseed(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
So na my heart no need melting e kwa..
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kiss on the forehead is soooooooo cute. smiley
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by goodnewscliff(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
2....3 and 5 and d last one na gaaaaaabbbbbbb angry angry sad angry angry
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Won't she die if you melt her heart? Just asking.

Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by JaiyeOOI(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Martinez19:
Mtewwwww. This only works when you have money. Money, money, money and money. grin You are broke and you want to serve her the last bite of your food? You dey madt? grin She no go collect sef.
So When I eventually want to marry or be serious is it still 'Money' i will base my relationship/love on?
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by Cately(f): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Plz AdSense account needed urgently for exchange of iPhone and macbook am serious
Re: 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart by kmaster007: 1:11am On Jan 05, 2019
all nah assurance

22-year-old Man Sued To Court After Death Of The Goat He Raped (video) / My Husband Betrayed Me. I Want To Move On Pls Advice Me. / Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man?