Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (441 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' by GleestarsMag: 5:40am On Jan 04, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WKZUAVEq_I

#IPOB and #Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'I SHALL BE BACK BEFORE 2019 Presidential Election'. (Full Speech) #biafran #BiafransUnite #Nigeria #PDP #GNWA2019 #NextLevel #APC

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has said the forthcoming presidential election in Nigeria will bring shame and humiliation to the country.

He said this in a New Year Message broadcast from Israel. He chided Nigerians for planning to vote in a presidential election where a purported ‘dead’ man is listed on the ballot paper.

The IPOB leader vowed his group will continue unabated to expose the true identity of an alleged body-double, Jubril Aminu Al Sudani, who he claims, was brought into Aso Rock to impersonate a ‘dead’ President Muhammadu Buhari even in the 2019 polls.

Re: Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' by helinues: 5:46am On Jan 04, 2019
SK NK has spoken

@ op it is not Ipad Ipod but Ipob
Re: Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' by oyebanji44: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Pls kanuboy don"t come back to Nigeria but enter the inferno called biafra first
Re: Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' by RevenGeMission: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2019
Those long dick Hausas in kuje prison already miss your succulent yansh

Come home abeg.
Re: Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' by EazyMoh(m): 6:33am On Jan 04, 2019
You are welcome back Sir.
cheesy cheesy
My guy knows he's loosing relevance. In fact he knows his Kuje days are the height of his relevance so he wants it back. grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Minister Has Resigned / Defections To APC, Are Planted Mole - Reno Omokri Reveals / Abia Election Debeate-----truth Behind Dr Chima Anyaso's Out Burst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.