Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader (20050 Views)

Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Trizzi: 5:55am On Jan 04, 2019
The Osun State Police Command, on Thursday, paraded three suspected members of the Eiye Confraternity, whom it accused of causing the death of many rival cult members and members of the public.

The suspects are Afeez Alade aka Esubiyi; Seyi Adesoji and Sodiq Olatunde.

Parading the suspect before journalists, the Osun State Commissioner of Police, Mr Fimihan Adeoye, said the 28-year-old Alade was arrested after several months of trailing him.

He said the suspect was arrested at the Jaleyemi area of Osogbo during a stop and search operation by the police on December 6, 2018.

Responding to questions from journalists, Alade said he stayed away from criminal activities after he got married in 2016, adding that he was caught when he came to return a gun belonging to the Eiye group that was in his custody.

He stated,
“I joined the Eiye Confraternity in 2009 while in school, where I studied accounting. I became notorious after I was shot and inflicted with machete cuts in different parts of my body by the rival cult members. I was supposed to forgive but I didn’t do that.

“My rank in the Eiye Confraternity is called ‘Dove’. I am the number eight in my group. I didn’t kill many people. I only killed Bode. Bode belonged to Axe Confraternity. I shot him during a fight between my group and his group. He didn’t die immediately; I was told he died later.

“I also shot one member of the Axe Confraternity. I shot him in the eye and the gunshot blinded him. After I did all that, I got married in 2016 and I left Osun State.

“I stayed in Lagos with my family and I was no longer involved in the activities of my group. But in December last year, members of my group started calling that I should return their gun. I was in Osogbo that evening to return the gun when I was caught.

“I deserve whatever my judgement is, but I advise youths not to join cult groups; it is a world of deception. I pray for mercy. If God can spare me, I will never get involved in criminal activities again.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/i-only-killed-one-person-blinded.html

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by prospero5(m): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2019
You only killed one person and blinded another.
It won't be out of place if you are blinded first then killed later. Afterall, you are only one person na.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by kolafolabi(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Let's shun cultism and drug abuse. Those are the things to avoid to be a better person. Ire o

6 Likes

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2019
They should just kill only him too please, and after that, they should blind one eye of his corpse!

End of story!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by RichFoundation(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Enoch07: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2019
U try, thumbs up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2019
He should clap for himself
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2019
banza

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Sholaco: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Ok, u too should be kill and after u v been killed, your two eyes should be blinded before your body s taking to a shallow grave
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by ainas247: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley The rat wey you no kill in the afternoon will come at night and disturb you..

Why you join. Them in the first place??

Put your business on Google check my profile to see results

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by jidxin(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Nemesis. Weda it's one or 20 you are still a killer. Mr nemesis just caught up

2 Likes

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Afeez Alade an Igbo man?

Kill the fool now undecided
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Enoch07: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Sholaco:
Ok, u too should be kill and after u v been killed, your two eyes should be blinded before your body s taking to a shallow grave
I agree
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by kinzation(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2019
He who kills with the word shall die by the.......
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by soberdrunk(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Oshey Ruggerd Airlord, time for you to serve the nation cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by ujampie: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Cultism everywhere...... Hmmmmmmmm God have mercy....... Can u replace the life you've taken?.... You still have mouth to say u killed only one...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Jagaban880: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Kill the fool now undecided

na so u wicked ni......
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2019
It's too late to apologize
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by somez(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2019
The day you sign up to cultism, it's the day you signed your death warrant.

2 Likes

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Blackfire(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Na dem...

Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by anambraamaka: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Wau
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Daltimate2(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2019
what's the essence of joining cult group you're now pleading baba you should be killed by firing squad but this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Radiant1020(f): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2019
He even said "only"
Was he supposed to kill more than one before?

2 Likes

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by mozona(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2019
story...
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Chuksyno(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Fools. Evil that men did leaves after them.

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Daltimate2(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
what's the essence of joining cult group you're now pleading baba you should be killed by firing squad but this is Nigeria
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Daltimate2(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by obembet(f): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
candlewax:
He is a fool to have killed one, he could have killed a thousand and I'm sure he he would have been a celebrity by now. Criminals only kill one, gods kill thousands

Make them send him to sambisa to help army there

1 Like

Re: I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
He is a fool to have killed one, he could have killed a thousand and I'm sure he he would have been a celebrity by now. Criminals only kill one, gods kill thousands

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) / Bandits Demand Cough Syrup, Rice, N290m To Release Seven Hostages / Nigerians, Gambians, Italians, Albanians Arrested In Italy Drug Bust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.