Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,Friends And Followers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,Friends And Followers (746 Views)

Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer / TOUCHING STORY:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 14, 15, & 16) / TOUCHING STORY:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 13) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,Friends And Followers by gaby(m): 6:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Hello my triple F, it is my special day and as much as I would have loved to be private about it like i've been used to over the years, i have simply decided to refuse the urge to be impliedly ungrateful (by being quiet) to God first for his mercies, kindness, divine guidance, providence and protection over me and mine, and to you my kind Nairaland family for your kind words and moral support as always.

The past year was indeed an eventful and a life changing one as you all are already aware having being part of my support system all through the ride. All thanks to you guys and my immediate family, i was able to tell my story and made a book from it and this seems to have placed me on a pedestal which God alone could have designed and i am hugely thankful for this. You can check out the story on my signature and get a copy of the book to support me.

The enemies and the naysayers didn't just sit and fold their arms in between all these, they did try to get naughty but were rightly disgraced in their machinations.

Towards the end of last year while in the shower, I had slipped in the bath tub and had a very very nasty fall. I am not quite a smallie so you can at best imagine my huge frame tumbling out from the tub unto the ground knocking off everything within sight but just missing the ceramic basin with my head by just the whiskers...I was fortunate to come out of that with just a shoulder injury (still un-healed now).

And then 2 weeks ago, I was on my way to go spend the festivities with my family and so I opted to catch the first bus. In my haste, I had forgotten one of my bags in the cab that took me to the park because i sure wasn't travelling light. The cab had already gone when i realized this and the only option left was to get back to their park or hope he'd open his trunk and find my stuff.

At this point I wasn't even talking about getting on the first bus any longer. So, I dashed out to the cabby park lodged a complaint and was asked to hang around that I might get lucky and the driver will come back straight to the park. I waited for about an hour until he came and I got my stuff back and headed back to the bus park where instead of the first bus which i had met still open, I could only make the fourth bus. I was still appreciative.

We had departed the bus park at exactly 8 am and at about 10 am when we got to Auchi, there it was before us in a collision with the 'Road killers' the Dangote truck, the first bus I had missed boarding. I was speechless and in awe. Luckily for the passengers in the bus, the collision hadn't been a frontal or rear one but had been a brush from the side with the bus stuck on the truck and the occupants unable to exit the bus.

So much to thank God for and Can't find the right/enough words to convey my appreciation but to say...God is indeed great and you are all appreciated from the depths of my heart.

Oya make una join me happy for my baiday...make una send me presents/gifts ooo...ehen

Happy baiday to me...more grace and anointing upon my life...

Here are the links to my book..get a copy and support my ministry..

https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true
https://okadabooks.com/search?term=peterson+ojieson ebook
https://www.books2read.com/u/4EyEA0 ebook
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G32DCP4 kindle ebook
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1718004850 Paperback

mynd44, lalasticlala, dominique

Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,Friends And Followers by IRALIFE(f): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Happy Birthday Gaby. Thank God for your life. Keep growing in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus. Cheers
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,Friends And Followers by gaby(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
IRALIFE:
Happy Birthday Gaby. Thank God for your life. Keep growing in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus. Cheers

Thanks sis IRALIFE and God bless you real good for me..
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,Friends And Followers by Nuel45(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Happy Birthday Gaby...Age With Grace Dear
Re: Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,Friends And Followers by gaby(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nuel45:
Happy Birthday Gaby...Age With Grace Dear

Thanks so so much my dear boss and bro..

(1) (Reply)

Getting The Media's Attention Might Be The Only Book Marketing You Need! / THE VIRGIN Eye(fantasy, Magic, Romance) / Who Knows A Site I Can Buy Books From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.