Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,889 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Maro's Piano Lessons - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Maro's Piano Lessons (487 Views)

MUSIC: Orezi Ft Slimcase - Maro / Piano Lessons In Ibadan. / Piano Lessons In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maro's Piano Lessons by marhoinspire: 6:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Good morning piano lovers.

I will be starting a piano lesson from the very foundation on this page, you can follow me for updates and I will be available to answer your questions.

All you need for this class is a notebook, pen, and an electric power piano/acoustic piano.

Thank you.

Re: Maro's Piano Lessons by marhoinspire: 6:37am On Jan 04, 2019
LESSON 1

You will have to first study the image below.

Like I stated in the welcome message you will need to have at least a small portable piano with you as you go through these course so that you can look at it and become familiar with it.

Learning a piano is like typing. You need a computer keyboard in front of you to learn to type. The same is true of the piano. You need a piano keyboard in front of you to learn to play the piano. A small portable piano with built-in speakers would work just fine.

As you first look at the piano keyboard, it looks like there are lots of notes to learn. But that's not so! You only need to learn 12 notes. The shaded area on the keyboard above shows the 12 notes you will need to learn.

Notes on a piano are grouped in sets of 12 notes.

Each group has 7 white keys and 5 black keys. Look at the keyboard above and compare with your potable piano then count the 7 white keys and 5 black keys in the shaded area.

This is one group. This group is repeated over and over, up the keyboard and down the keyboard. Each group starts with a “C” note. See the note labelled “C” above? On any keyboard, “C Note” is always the first white key that is to the left of two black keys. or the White key before the set of two black Notes.

On the piano there are 2 sets of black Notes and 3 sets of black Notes.

We will stop here for today. Please ask questions on where you don't understand and you ate sure to getting a reply.

https://chrismaro..com/2016/09/lesson-1-piano-notekey-identification.html

Re: Maro's Piano Lessons by bellyjean(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bros. Thanks for this

Pls know that you have a follower already.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Maro's Piano Lessons by Cormung: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Thank you for this lesson. That's essential for newbies and with this lesson, I understood that it is inconvenient to play the piano I have. I need a keyboard stand urgently. I decided to start reading about different types of keyboard stands. So, when I buy it, I'll continue learning.
Re: Maro's Piano Lessons by Paramountgift(f): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Good morning.
I can play simple c chords and g chords, but I want to know how to play by ear.
Can you explain better how a person can play piano by ear without having to look at music sheets.
Better still, you tell us your experience, so we can relate. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Fights Davido In The Studio Lmao / DOWNLOAD FRESH Music:soo_pee – "Pause" / Download Seated Upon The Throne Album By Blessing Obaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.