Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji (3148 Views)

Eke Day Prayer With Kolanut(oji Igbo) For Progress / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç / Ritual Prayers With Nzu, Myrrh And Frankincense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji by bunbit23: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Chukwuebuka:
So far i managed to get bitter kola locally and will be ordering online ose oji and oji Ndigbo.

Is there any other ritual items i will need? i haven’t done any rituals (morning and others). Perhaps someone can share here the steps so i may begin on my journey to deliverance.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Oji, Oseoji, Nzu and Edo are most valuable ritual materials which help exercise

With these, you sure to attract energies

We use oji (kolanut) to pray the gods and goddesses

All deities knows about oji

When we need nature to take dominion over our life and destiny, we pray the gods and goddesses daily with oji

I have in so many occasions told us why oji ritual prayers are most effective

Oji ritual prayers are most effective, a reason why oji present are seen in almost 95% of rituals done everyday (in a spiritual home)

The only ritual which refused oji are ritual that refuses ofo

Oji goes along with ofo

When you have ofo, you pray with oji

When you don't have ofo, don't touch oji

That's to say, when you are innocent, inline with nature, doing right as nature demands, not harming others and having joy in persecution: you have ofo.
Justice!

That's when you can say prayers with oji, drop on the ground (earth), the gods and goddesses would take action, haven received and listened. A ritual that asked for effect

Knowledge that makes a difference

Oseoji is so important because of who we are!

1 Like

Re: Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji by bunbit23: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2019
How many of you have this true knowledge of who we are as human beings?
When you were asked to define a human being, what do you say?

Why did the word has it that our body is a temple?
What is temple?

Do you even understand human and mystery surroundings our existence?
You must know the truth!

Truth is a must to humanity. Knowledge of knowing the truth is a must maka na Ofeke ajoka.
The truth you know shall set you free!
The freedom from mental slavery, ignorant, falsehood are reason you must know the truth.

When we talk about Oseoji (alligator pepper).
Oseoji causes renewal!

Alligator pepper as I always said, profound knowledge behind its true existence remains truly unknown to mankind. Daily we come to its exposition upon angels guide

However, we know upon angels guide Oseoji as a force which causes renewal

Because we are sacred, we must maintain our purity to help our existence

This is why we have Oseoji.
The gods are wise!
Re: Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji by bunbit23: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Alligator pepper help us remain positive with positive energies

Spirits as an energy, we lost contact with them immediately we get exposed to impurity. Just like magnetor lost contact the moment its surface are covered with non magnetic object. So we are the moment we get exposed to impurity

Our relationships with positive energies which help our movement to positive direction get bridged. To gain re-connection and remain connected are reasons for Oseoji application.

We use Oseoji to cause renewal.
Thus the body needs to conform with the spirits all the time.
Re: Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji by bunbit23: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2019
When you chew it's seed, as it blows hot day and night so its force upon application.
Mystery!

To understand full active force of alligator pepper, when we get exposed to impurity, it's only alligator pepper ritual which permit our presence before the gods and goddesses, deities or sacred places.

There are deities that are so strong and non tolerant when it comes to issue of impurity.
To get access to their presence, you have to use Oseoji to bath or cleanse your body before entrance (into their presence)

Otherwise you have ugly experience and have to see what the epileptic saw. Because you must fail on the ground and lost consciousness the moment you make entrance

But then, haven performed body cleansing using Oseoji, you can access their presence and services

Powers of Oseoji
Re: Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji by bunbit23: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Nzu!
We need clarity day and night.
We need lights on our paths day and night.
We don't have to entertain darkness!

For this is reasons, we have to pray daily using nzu.

Do you even know that all these items we have been using and talking about, none are man made?
Do you know?

We know that Oseoji is a fruit from plant tree.

What about nzu
Have you seen nzu?

Re: Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji by bunbit23: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Odogwu Akataaka:
Even when fools said that these practices represent idolatry

Ask the fool purpose of its creation. A fool won't tell

Nzu doesn't have dent, spot on its body. It symbolize purity and clarity.

This is why we use it for daily progressive rituals.

When you know what you supposed know, you do what you should do. Onye aghogburu ka agbara - the deceived becomes a looser

There are more of life than what you were been told or meant to belief

We have edo!

Re: Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji by bunbit23: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Odogwu Akataaka:
We use edo to plead the gods and goddesses, asking them to pardon our ignorance and iniquities, whichever way we have erred as a human being. As fishes can't deny knowledge of water so we can't deny error. We use edo to say, let all our errors and mistakes, knowingly and unknowingly be forgiven, ka o doo ka edo!

We still have uhee but then, because we get all things in the market nowadays unlike those days we can access these things within the locality, it makes the presence of uhee or ufiee scarce and edo more popular and available.
But then, both of them serves same purposes.

We use edo to ask for peace and calmness.

When things are blowing hot in our life, when our money are blowing hot and has to go by blowing heat (spiritual operation)

When we can't understand our body system

When we get sick and feel hot every minute of the day, not knowing what is happening to us.
Lab not detecting what is happening to us.

Using edo in line with other ritual items to say prayers helps effect

At this juncture, I call it a day

More light to our paths as angels guide us all

Re: Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Absolute Knowledge Of Ritual Performances Using, Kolanut, Nzu, And Oseoji by bunbit23: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Nkechinyerem Jessica:
.pls odogwuakataaka akataka

How can this ose oji cleansing be done

I meant the directives thanks, more light on our path

Chike De-Eastman:
Iseee

IG:
Happy new year LIGHT HOUSE OF WISDOM. More Light to our path.

GGM thank you for everything you did in 2018. Though I still new to this forum, I hope to grow and learn more this year. Angel guides

GM I am guilty of this. Though I am learning.

Chike De-Eastman:
Pure truth

Ugosteve:
Wise One Ndewo sir, your teachings on "Chi" is very clear and I feel like I'm the one you are directly telling because to me all my life I've been living as if I don't my Chi exists or would I say I've never had this thought of acknowledging that I have such a great angel that would have been the light to every unsuccessful path that I have taken in life and still nothing to show. I am full of regrets right inside of me now because of this teaching that has opened my eyes of knowledge, I feel so sorry for myself that I ignorantly abandoned my Chi. Isimmiri biko, please help me, I WANT TO KNOW MY CHI, I WANT A RECONNECTION, SHOW ME HOW TO KNOW HIM. disappointments here and there, nothing is working, Please GGM, the mouthpiece of Osebuluwa, the great servant of Chukwuokikeabiama, Eze Dibia. I am on my kneels biko, I want a way out.

Chike De-Eastman:
Very sad indeed

Nkechinyerem Jessica:
Good pm odogwuakataaka, the mouthpiece of the gods may ur days be long,iseeeee!!.pls sir how many realms of origin do we have,cox I know only the Marin thanks .more light on our path as angels guide.

Ikechukwu Awuzie:
Great. Greetings to the gods and goddesses for their love for us.
Iseeeee

Ogochukwu:
OK sir ... Thank you so much

Prince ifeanyi Eze:
Yes Sir

Elendu Chukwuebuka:
Is my pleasure to be here I greet everybody

Thank you all

Please I have a problem here how can one know his CHI

Nkechinyerem Jessica:
Nkechinyerem Jessica:
[1/4, 11:59 AM] Nkechi Jessica: Pls sir am here to learn more, how do I situate an alter for my guardian angel sir,more light in our path.

......institute.......

Pls our mentor, hope the nzu has to be bought regarding to our gender. More light on our paths as angels guide us.

Melvin Blink:
You need to consult the Great Grand Master Odogwuakataaka 1, in other to do so you need to private chat him on his whatsapp account!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Marrying An Ijebu Girl / Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil / The Short History Of Olota Of Ota Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.