Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. (451 Views)

I Will Stop Corruption When Elected — Peter Obi At Chatham House / We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari / The North Mocked Unarmed Igbo Youths When Buratai Forced Them To Swim In Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. by RichFoundation(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2019
#NotTooYoungToWin
My name is Richard Ngene, I am 30 years old.
Also a House of Assembly Candidate of APC in Enugu State.

Please I am appealing to my fellow Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations, tribe and religion to support me and help fund my campaign.

I don’t have a godfather and I also don’t intend to have one. I am running my election with the little I have and also with the help of very few individuals who believe that Richard can do better. I won’t disappoint the Youths when elected.

Please I need more campaign Posters,T-Shirts, Caps. etc

Thanks and Gold Bless.

Re: Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. by Chizuru01(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Mr glutton, you killed your career immediately you entered APC. If you don't have money, why didn't you save the little you had or even start up a business?

BTW, let me break the ice for you, Terrorists does not have a say in SE.

1 Like

Re: Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2019
Apc in enugu Hahahaaha. No go find work do

1 Like

Re: Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. by johnmartus(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
kiss dream killer this op have better life ahead whatever the outcome of the election maybe.this is how a lot of you guys ended up In poverty they will not try because they afraid to failure. Op I would like to support you once you can convince me you're in the one in that Poster. First send me email address with your APC nomination form, your membership card, the receipt of purchased form with APC stamp on it and with evidence that INEC recognize you as a authentic candidate for APC house of assembly.
Chizuru01:
Mr glutton, you killed your career immediately you entered APC. If you don't have money, why didn't you save the little you had or even start up a business?

BTW, let me break the ice for you, Terrorists does not have a say in SE.

1 Like

Re: Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. by RichFoundation(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Thank you sir, here is my personal email
richardchikeziem@gmail.com

I’m also on Facebook

Richard Ngene is my Facebook name.
Re: Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. by RichFoundation(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
johnmartus:
kiss dream killer this op have better life ahead whatever the outcome of the election maybe.this is how a lot of you guys ended up In poverty they will not try because they afraid to failure. Op I would like to support you once you can convince me you're in the one in that Poster. First send me email address with your APC nomination form, your membership card, the receipt of purchased form with APC stamp on it and with evidence that INEC recognize you as a authentic candidate for APC house of assembly.
Re: Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. by RichFoundation(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=RichFoundation post=74452134][/quote]

I’m also on Facebook

Re: Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. by RichFoundation(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
johnmartus:

I’m also on Facebook

Re: Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. by johnmartus(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=RichFoundation post=74452134][/quote] I can't receive your email.
Re: Please Support Me!! I Won’t Disappoint The Youths When Elected. by johnmartus(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Okay I will send you a message through your email.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign In UYO / Brown Envelope Of How PDP Use To Share Looted Monies / Dino Melaye Celebrates His First Born, Wajuwaju On His Birthday, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.