Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:50 PM

Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office (29262 Views)

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Ateke Tom Receives Umeike Favour, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria; Gets Award / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 Pageant: Rose Meurer, Ezuruonye, Kenneth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
CHURCHILL HOSTS 2018 WINNERS OF MOST BEAUTIFUL MODEL IN NIGERIA, HONOURED WITH NATIONAL IMPACT MERIT AWARD.

The 2018 Winners of Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria have received a warm reception from one the most successful ICT consultants in Africa and beyond, Amb. Olakunle Churchill, who welcomed the stunning Models at his Abuja Office few days ago.

During the reception at his Abuja office, Amb. Churchill was presented the National Impact Merit Award for his outstanding supports to national growth and development, especially in areas of humanity and philanthropy.

Dr. Churchill was honoured by the National Impact Merit Award as the "Most Outstanding Humanitarian Support Personality of the Year".

The MD/CEO of Big Church group expressed gratitude for the award honour and congratulated the recently crowned beauty Queens, while encouraging them to be focused and modest in their career pursuits. He stated that he foundation will remain committed to any form of support it can render in promoting the visions and projects of the 2018 winners of Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria.

Recently, youths in Ondo state have placed Dr. Olakunle Churchill on the frontline, insisting that he is their desired governorship candidate in the 2021 elections. However, the ICT guru is yet to react to the convictions of Ondo youths as regard his political interest.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/dr-churchill-hosts-2018-winners-of-most.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by CliffDike(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2019
It's truly better to give than to receive.
Dr Churchill has been consistent in changing the lives of many Nigerians, I deeply commend him for his kind gestures.
Churchill's only achilles' heel is his inability to manage his family and his "infamous ephemeral" relationship with Tonto Dike .

13 Likes

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2019
cheesy cheesy wink

Where's Tonto sef

1 Like

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Tonmiwatimmy: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2019
CliffDike:
D
D for what .....
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Houseofglam7(f): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2019
grin this afonja may be climbing all these used ladies cool no be me talk

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by CliffDike(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:

D for what .....
Dope

1 Like

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by ikpuology: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tonto Duke is crying ooo
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by pythonkid(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Very soon he'll start hosting them in hotel rooms . All these beauty peagent are all hoes I mean high class ones ... These bitches are ugly af, maybe the most sweetest Pussy in Nigeria or so

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by sukerefakere(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tonto decay right now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by domino4211(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Just lost 15k in bet9ja visual.. I really need couselling.

20 Likes

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Ayoswit(f): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tonto won't like this

1 Like

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by mrjaydee(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Make I no Just talk wetin dey my mind

1 Like

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by idonhammer: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Churchill is broke now. He don chop him $1.5million finish.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by WaffenSS(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oya Toronto Dikeh say something
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
snowxandria:
grin this afonja may be climbing all these used ladies cool no be me talk

Check my signature

The way Ojukwu climbed Bianca after FFK condemned her engine.

The same way Ekwueme climbed a married woman and impregnated her twice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by pythonkid(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
Just lost 15k in bet9ja visual..
I really need couselling.

Go to counselling section bro

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by drey076(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
OYO
Den no they tell blind man say rain they fall

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by sukerefakere(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
domino4211:
He who run na him loose

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by sureheaven(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
They better be careful before they're used. shocked

1 Like

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Lumig: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tonto Dikeh by now will be red with anger.
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by okwabayi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
See the Islamic threads, the trolls there are always christian members. I don’t know why they see the warning, click it, troll then open topics later complaining about the declaration on their profile.

Churchill is only looking for fine females to f-uck as usual. Why should I care about this news?

[UPDATE]
The Islamic topics which make front page every Friday show the religion is millions of light years away from modernity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Recently, youths in Ondo state have placed Dr. Olakunle Churchill on the frontline, insisting that he is their desired governorship candidate in the 2021 elections. However, the ICT guru is yet to react to the convictions of Ondo youths as regard his political interest.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/dr-churchill-hosts-2018-winners-of-most.html?m=1

Na Yahoo boy Alex reports dey call ICT guru? grin

6 Likes

Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Triangles1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
There's must be another definition for most 'Beauty
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Lexusgs430: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Possibly hunting a replacement for Tonto..........
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by sureheaven(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
It's truly better to give than to receive.
Dr Churchill has been consistent in changing the lives of many Nigerians, I deeply commend him for his kind gestures.
Churchill's only achilles' heel is his inability to manage his family and his "infamous ephemeral" relationship with Tonto Dike .

Which lives of many nigerians is he changing and which kind gesture are you talking about. I pity you and your family because you will end up being used by those you admire their wealth without knowing their real and genuine source of wealth. shocked

Isale Oro legbin. embarassed
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Lexusgs430: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
I still don't understand why president's pictures are placed in offices.......

President's, Governors etc etc.......
Re: Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office by Yameater(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tissue paper in an office ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari And Michael Essien Set To Wed In Dec / Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live / Chidinma Ekile Beautiful In Colourful Dress & Hairstyle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.