Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (31860 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Driggs: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2019
I am not ready for commitments and I told my girl to chill for some more time.. I am an ambitious young man and I must own the world before I decide to marry.. My kids must chop life pass DJ Khalid pikin..

She agreed and everything is fine.. She's not a beggy beggy slayqueen.. She works with Oando. Lately, I was robbed and my belongings was carted away.. So, I had to use her phone to contact my parents so they can know I am fine until I retrieve my SIM.

Fast forward to yesterday, my mom called and asked me about the "nice girl who has been calling her and sending her massive airtime". I was dumbfounded and just hung up.. I called Lillian and she was all teary on the phone when I confronted her saying "she just wanted to be friendly with her "mother-in-law" blah blah..

That was when I flared up. It was like rubbing salt on an Okada accident wound..

She's been calling and I am not picking.. My mom's been calling too, I guess she's explained the situation to her..

A lady that is so desperate to tie me down with marriage by doing stuffs I didn't bargain for can go ahead and tie my destiny later..

Should I flee? Should I give her another chance?

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by drmikeadams(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:
I am not ready for commitments and I told my girl to chill for some more time.. I am an ambitious young man and I must own the world before I decide to marry.. My kids must chop life pass DJ Khalid pikin..
She agreed and everything is fine.. She's not a beggy beggy slayqueen.. She works with Oando. Lately, I was robbed and my belongings was carted away.. So, I had to use her phone to contact my parents so they can know I am fine until I retrieve my SIM.
Fast forward to yesterday, my mom called and asked me about the "nice girl who has been calling her and sending her massive airtime". I was dumbfounded and just hung up.. I called Lillian and she was all teary on the phone when I confronted her saying "she just wanted to be friendly with her "mother-in-law" blah blah..
That was when I flared up. It was like rubbing salt on an Okada accident wound..

She's been calling and I am not picking.. My mom's been calling too, I guess she's explained the situation to her..

A lady that is so desperate to tie me down with marriage by doing stuffs I didn't bargain for can go ahead and tie my destiny later..

cc lalasticlala
. No worry brother..take it easy on her...

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by AryEmber(f): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Poor thing was just trying to secure her future but some ladies are funny sha oh, who stays with a guy that told you he does not want commitment?

273 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by robinso01(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2019
In my own point of view, I see nothing bad in what she did at all, she did it on her own ,bro I'd advice you to stick with the girl, majority of the girls outside now can't do what she did, all they want is money everytime,pls pick her call. don't lose a diamond finding stone.

374 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by pacretus(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
No don't quit. Wait for me

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Be honest, what do you want?

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by ShenTeh(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2019
These actions diminish with age.

Save this post. Come back to read it in 5 years time and advice yourself.

272 Likes 17 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Rickjordan(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
Lol ....my Nigga want to hit n run...BAE com smart ...she Don dey get approval from his people @d top...e com dey pain my guy...cool down bro n take that girl back o...

104 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by merrymike47(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2019
A quick question 4 u, will u remain single if u don't become rich as u wanted in 10yrs from now? u may nt get a loyal girl, neva again wen u are ready 2 settle.

176 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Jahmay: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Kk
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Cutefergieee: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2019
OK
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by OKOATA(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley

Bros manage the girl like that. You sef too harsh man.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Tomkinh: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Yy
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by publicenemy(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2019
grin grin
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by soberdrunk(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2019
This is so wrong! How will she do that!!!?? Infact send me her number ASAP let me correct her!!! angry

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by publicenemy(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by gaby(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Funny title though, made it sound like you were some ram about to be tied down and slaughtered for Salah or Christmas.

I quite understand and love your honesty. I say honesty because you didn't hide your immaturity and by extension unpreparedness for a married life. The young lady wouldn't understand what bullet you are saving her from and to take a walk seeing how you aren't ready yet.

This is where most couples make the mistake. There are often times subtle quiet signals to tell how disastrous or successful a marriage would turn out from courtship, but we usually ignore those tell tale signals due to a fear of the unknown and go hoping for the best from a clear hopeless situation like the young lady in your story.

I don't quite know how old or young you are bro, but i would want to let you know that you can never have yourself prepared enough financially in life because you will always keep trying to satisfy the insatiable nature of the human life.

Wish you well bro and wish me a happy birthday today..

247 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by firstolalekan(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
I swear to GOD, this guy is a bloody fooooooooooooooooooooool

I don't know why some girls just get unfortunate and attracted to idiots and assholes

What a senseless kid your are

You are not even matured enough for relationship talk more of marriage

That girl will be doing herself a huge favor if she dumps you as soon as possible.

KEEP DREAMING YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO ENJOY MORE THAN DANGOTE AND KHALID PIKIN
ODE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

277 Likes 19 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by ezenna191(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Tire you? Who took you there? Please if you enter any relationship be ready for the good and the bad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Olugbenga1234: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Bro send me her number

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2019
End it.
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by publicenemy(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

you are a fool.

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by babyfaceafrica: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2019
it is well,the gal was just playing smart,and wants to secure her future...
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2019
hw all dis story de make fp self...hw do we know if it's true or not second person acct...

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by dayleke: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Hmmmm.....
Only you can tell bro.....

You go literally beg some women to communicate with ur momma sef....

14 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by franchasng: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

She didn't do anything wrong please forgive her.

You are a man, so you won't understand the pressure ladies face to get married, always consider that.

At least you confessed that she is a good lady, so why throw the bathwater with the crying baby, huh

Meanwhile, our destinies differ, some of us may never make it so big like we desire until we settle down. Success takes time, and if you keep waiting, maybe by the time your big success is destined to occur, you may have lost all the amazing ladies worthy to be your wife, and will be left with slay queens professing fake love based on the big success you have achieved.

You can agree with her to settle down and not give birth yet until a certain agreed time, strict agreement, and that's if truly she meets the criteria of your dream wife or woman, if not, please sincerely let her go so she doesn't keep wasting her time cos time don't wait for ladies, their biological clock tic faster than ours, my opinion though, wish you the best in whatever you decide smiley

54 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by akeentech(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Person wey get head no get cap, please if you're not yet ready can you introduce her to me I'm ready thanks very much.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Spuggie: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Interesting
Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by Jaynom(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

And you're expecting her to stick around for you to conquer the world? You're sleeping with her. You have full access to her body and you don't want her to tie you down? Deep down you know you're only Using Her to cure your Kónji!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by sammyj: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
If she is the right woman for you then why not go ahead with the marriage which always comes with it's own blessing as well.

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by RAFIC(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Why would someone go into a relationship if there's no hope of eventual marriage? She isn't forcing you to marry her. She isn't pressuring you. All she has done is try to be nice. It hurts that she did it without first infprming you, but I guess she feared this your reaction.

PS: You can always tell her to stop it that it's off-putting. She seems like a nice enough girl to understand a nice enough language.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? by ajayiopy: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Driggs:

ONCE YOU ARE SURE THAT SHE CAN SUPPORT YOU AFTER THE MARRIAGE,NO WAHALA.JUST GO AHEAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Your Experience Checking Your Partner's Phone? / Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.