Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election (1524 Views)

Atikulators Watch These Numbers And Hold Your Breath! / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident / Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by MrMystrO(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Sorry guys, i'm just trying to save a meme that will be very useful to me on February 16. To me, Buhari's Re-election is a walk in the park and i mean this in the least braggadocios way. Atiku DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE! Anyone who can't see this is In no doubt lacking the knowledge of how REAL Nigerian politics work and deserves to be trolled. So i'm just saving up my trolling meme for that day. If you think otherwise, please feel free to quote or dispute me and i will gladly add you up in my list of people to troll. Believe me, i won't Forget that day grin

So.. just passing by, here's my most precious trolling meme as can be verified by ZombieTamer for other Atikulators grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by ZombieTAMER: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Let's pretend to be serious and meet the man called Buhari once again ...

This is a man who promised to fight Boko Haram from the front..... And defeat them in two months

Till this day... This man cannot be found even at the back

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by ZombieTAMER: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
A man who promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise..

Such man has zero integrity....

Nobody will vote such man unless he is a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by quickberry(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Here is my own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by quickberry(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
A man who promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise..

Such man has zero integrity....

Nobody will vote such man unless he is a fool

If your definition of a fool is voting for PMB/PYO, then I'm proud to be a FOOL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by quickberry(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Another one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by ZombieTAMER: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari promised to secure the country ... Knowing fully well that the number one duty as a president is to secure lives and properties...

In this regard... Buhari brought hell in Nigeria
As killings and blood letting becomes the order of the day...

The whole of NC is now a killing field

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by zlantanfan: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2019
The handwriting is gradually setting in for PDP.

Dino has now resulted to god in hiding

The PDP apologists preachers have started announcing pmb as winner but want to call it rigged to console themselves.

Atiku has ran out of his Dubai ideas.

Kola and PDP in daily panic mood, they have accepted to console themselves it was rigged.

The signs are their, it is the ipob pigs i am actually looking out for seems they are doing everything to spit and curse kanu now waiting the outcome of their next defeat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by ZombieTAMER: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari complained about the exchange rate in 2015...
He promised to do something about it

He blasted the then administration of wasting scarce resources and not growing the naira...

Back then it was 216 to a dollar...

How much is it today Under Buhari??
Those who complain and protest are sent to prison ...
Who will free the country from tyranny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by ZombieTAMER: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari said he will and is fighting corruption....

Really??... Where his cronies are buying off assets and no one dares say anything about it....

The face of APc comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by johnmartus(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2019
grin old news
ZombieTAMER:

This is a man who promised to fight Boko Haram from the front..... And defeat them in two months

Till this day... This man cannot be found at the even at the back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by ZombieTAMER: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2019
As the soldiers are busy fighting... arresting and detaining the Boko Haram members...

Buhari is busy behind the scenes releasing them back to their states...

Such a man deserves no second tenure...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by SluttanSlayer: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
MrMystrO:
Sorry guys, i'm just trying to save a meme that will be very useful to me on February 16. To me, Buhari's Re-election is a walk in the park and i mean this in the least braggadocios way. Atiku DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE! Anyone who can't see this is In no doubt lacking the knowledge of how REAL Nigerian politics work and deserves to be trolled. So i'm just saving up my trolling meme for that day. If you think otherwise, please feel free to quote or dispute me and i will gladly add you up in my list of people to troll. Believe me, i won't Forget that day grin

So.. just passing by, here's my most precious trolling meme as can be verified by ZombieTamer for other Atikulators grin grin grin
[/s]
https://www.nairaland.com/4674597/time-meme-warfare-beckons
The Time For Meme Warfare Beckons

2019 is around the corner and the game for minds begins.

Memetrix warfare is not a new thing that came out from the internetz but has been deployed since ancient man went to war.

The Allied forces used Meme warfare to both inspire their troops to war and also to rouse support from their populace.
'

Democratic Politics is an aspect of war - a cold blooded war towards attaining power so it is no brainer that sooner or later the condensed animinated messaging posters used in wars will be deployed to the front line of political campaigns.

We saw a lot of this in the last elections being deployed by the APC roaches and sadly enough they have at their arsenal more zombots to spread their vile rubbish towards re-electing their Khalifa. But there is hope. Just like the ALT-Right used Meme warfare to take down that Wiccan Witch of Washington's (Hilary Clinton) presidential bid and install The Donald, we also can do it here. The DemoRATs in the US never knew what hit them because for decades they have been adherent students of Paul ALinsky's 101 Rules for Radicals - the same set of vile slanderous lying campaign which the Obama administration and the DNC taught the APC Alausa roaches well in 2015 and to which Lai Mohammed is still reviewing on a daily basis..

The APC Meme warfare will be coordinated not only by BMC, BSO, BMO and a host of soon to be launched other useless alphabetic acronyms with a ''B'' in front and they will target NOT only who emerges as the flag bearer for the opposition but also YOU who do not subscribe to a Buhari return. This is exactly how they made ridicule of any one who supported the re-election bid of GEJ all over social media which will later transmute into the real world. From there they drowned every reasonable concerned opposition towards a Buhari candidacy. It was a simple but sophisticated bullying tactic compounded with a herding and social conforming gimmick. Ironically, the herding of the sheeple to vote a Fulani cowboy who led them to the slaughter slabs.

We must NOT allow them to use the same gimmick to drown or silence our voice.

I will be starting my own Memetric warfare here on Nairaland and I hope all of you who are truly concerned with the spate of Nigeria and where these APC demons are herding us to will oblige to volunteer your time, skill and social network to spread the memes.

Unlike the APC demonic zombies, I will be relying on the utmost truth - which as they say is the ultimate weapon to free the imprisoned sheeple. I have under my belt several Meme phrases/terms that have gone viral and are part of the day-to-day nomenclature used on 9ja cyberspace. I was the first to tag them zombies. I was the first to draw attention to the Yoruba Muslim blight and their subservience to Sokoto and phobia to both the truth and commonsense.

We should not wait for them to shoot the first salvo as they have giving us more than enough rope to hang all of them.

Let the games begin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by ZombieTAMER: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari knows nothing about governance and how to manage the economy...

All he does is to borrow money
Never have we been in this kinda debt before

The debts are piling without any infrastructural development...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by SluttanSlayer: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2019
quickberry:

A proud fool is no different than a stubborn goat.

No matter how stubborn the goat is, it will still end up in the pot.

3 Likes

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by SluttanSlayer: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
zlantanfan:
The handwriting is gradually setting in for PDP.

Dino has now resulted to god in hiding

The PDP apologists preachers have started announcing pmb as winner but want to call it rigged to console themselves.

Atiku has ran out of his Dubai ideas.

Kola and PDP in daily panic mood, they have accepted to console themselves it was rigged.

The signs are their, it is the ipob pigs i am actually looking out for seems they are doing everything to spit and curse kanu now waiting the outcome of their next defeat
[/s]

You are celebrating tyranny and you think this is some sort of good thing?

2 Likes

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by SluttanSlayer: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2019
As the ab0kis sit back, their oyoruba slaves have began the work of campaigning for Buhari.

This people, who during a prolonged senseless war of attrition (kiriji wars) among themselves, were the ones to invite the British to come and rule them and install stability and peace among themselves.

The British did not conquer Yoruba land using military might rather it was the same Yorubas that went to the British asking them to come and rule them. It is from this foothold that the British Colonial expedition began and spread to conquer the rest of Nigeria.

Today, they are the ones clamouring for another form of imperialism at the hand of their Fulani overlords.

I am of the absolute conviction that Nigeria would have been a far better place if not for these people.

1 Like

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by SluttanSlayer: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by Cajal(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2019
quickberry:

...do not mind the atikuliars,atikulooters,and atikuloosers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by helinues: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2019
grin

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by MrMystrO(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Till this day... This man cannot be found at the even at the back

Lol my very good friend zombie tamer.. On a very serious note though, i think you greatly misunderstand why a lot of people support buhari over atiku. It's not about buhari at all. In fact in my opinion, buhari has failed entirely considering the promises he made to Nigerians and in case you don't know, i was strongly AGAINST Buhari in 2015, i supported Jonathan strenuously(The records are there) but the nigerian people decided they wanted their "Messiah". Fast foward to 2019, we are in the same position again, this time faced with 2 devils, the one we know and the one we don't know. We the Rational ones have chosen to go with the devil we know and not get deceived a second time, the first deceiving was enough.

If i was to choose who should be president, it would certainly NOT be buhari, i'd vote for Kingsley moghalu, or Donald duke, or Fela durotoye or EVEN Sowore as controversial as he is, over Buhari! I would because i believe these people will represent a REAL CHANGE in the system, ATIKU WILL NOT. So instead of handing the country to another old guard who might arguably be worse, lets leave the one in charge to finish his tenure, and also we would have given the North their 8 years of democratic presidential rule which they have so craved for, Thereby, solving that Northern problem while setting the stage for a southerner and hopefully a well educated one at that, to become president. It's a fact that southerners always produce the most educated leaders and even as a south south man, i always feel like my interests are more protected when a southerner is in power.

And so to me and many other Nigerians who think the same way, when you look at the bigger picture, four more years of buhari is better for us southerners and for Nigerian unity in general, Than another four years or prospective eight years of Atiku. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by helinues: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Telling a zombie to repent?

Are you serious?
Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by MrMystrO(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
helinues:

Are you serious?

Lol where is the zombie? Make we find am grin
Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by quickberry(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

My father is a stubborn goat

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by quickberry(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by MrMystrO(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Till this day... This man cannot be found even at the back

2 Likes

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by MrMystrO(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Re: Saving A Meme For Trolling Atikulators After Buhari's Re-election by MrMystrO(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
helinues:

Are you serious?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku And His Fellow Thieves And Looters After Casting Votes / Buhari Set To Reshuffle Cabinet, Minister Udoma Udoma To Go! / Prophet Anthony Nwoko Exposed Nnamdi KANU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.