Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Get UDEMY Courses And Premium Apps And Software For PC For As Low As 500 Naira! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Get UDEMY Courses And Premium Apps And Software For PC For As Low As 500 Naira! (831 Views)

How To Get Udemy Coupon Code. Udemy Free Courses With Certificates / Get Free Udemy Courses And PC Softwares / MTN 0.00kb Free Browsing How To Stream Mobile Tv Apps And Download Unlimitedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get UDEMY Courses And Premium Apps And Software For PC For As Low As 500 Naira! by Olizey(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2019
Are you in dire need for an udemy course, ranging from all sort of lectures and tutorials?

Or you need a premium software for your PC?

Or a Premium app for your phone?

Good news folks! YOU CAN GET ANYONE YOU WANT FOR A TOKEN OF 500 NAIRA.

You want proof? You can definitely ask for Screenshots.

I'm as legit as you can imagine.

Thank you.
Re: Get UDEMY Courses And Premium Apps And Software For PC For As Low As 500 Naira! by Olizey(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Here is a free premium software: Avira Antivirus

Download here: https://L2s.Pet/9f46H
Re: Get UDEMY Courses And Premium Apps And Software For PC For As Low As 500 Naira! by Arabs999: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
OP, ur number is not there at ur profile. Just drop number here, abi u dey fear ?
Re: Get UDEMY Courses And Premium Apps And Software For PC For As Low As 500 Naira! by Arabs999: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Olizey:

It's on my signature sir.

No be fear. I no want make them ban me
Sure. I have seen it. I shall contact u. Thanks...
Re: Get UDEMY Courses And Premium Apps And Software For PC For As Low As 500 Naira! by niceprof: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Hello Oga,do you have Udemy courses on Finance and how do i get them.
Re: Get UDEMY Courses And Premium Apps And Software For PC For As Low As 500 Naira! by acedsportsng: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: Get UDEMY Courses And Premium Apps And Software For PC For As Low As 500 Naira! by shegsone: 12:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Can we see the courses you have on udemy and the softwares you have too

Olizey:
Are you in dire need for an udemy course, ranging from all sort of lectures and tutorials?

Or you need a premium software for your PC?

Or a Premium app for your phone?

Good news folks! YOU CAN GET ANYONE YOU WANT FOR A TOKEN OF 500 NAIRA.

You want proof? You can definitely ask for Screenshots.

I'm as legit as you can imagine.

For more enquiries, you can send me a mail at oliseohadike@yahoo.com. My whatsapp no is on my signature

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Best Inverter Battery In Nigeria 2019. Invest Wisely / I Need A 30gb Video Ipod. / Strange Blue World: Alien Planet's True Color Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.