Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends (43700 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday / Uche Jombo Pecked Patience Ozokwo At 'Chief Daddy' Movie Premiere / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by dably: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2019
As is her usual wont, daughter of Billionaire oil magnate, Femi Otedola, Florence Otedola aka DJ cuppy rented out the IMAX Cinemas Lekki just to watch Mo Abudu’s Chief Daddy movie with two of her friends.

Cuppy who is known to pull stunts like this, announced it via her Insta stories while appreciating the movie and it’s producer.

Recall that before her affair with Asa Asika hit the rocks, the Disc Jockey once rented out a cinema to watch a movie with her lover.

This time however, Cuppy saw the movie with her friends – two girls and not her lover.

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/dj-cuppy-rents-out-whole-cinema-to-watch-chief-daddy-movie-with-her-friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by dably: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2019

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by HerCuteness(f): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Why not just make everyone's day by letting them see a free movie

252 Likes 15 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by ceejayMAX(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Money good o.baba abeg bless my hustle

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by ZoeyJ(f): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2019

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by itspzpics(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Hmmm

Actor Ijebu Shares Hilarious Throwback Matriculation Photo >>>SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Blain007(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2019
hmm! Is her way oo..
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by CuddleBear(f): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2019
when you have too much money at your disposal

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by IamLucy(f): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2019
HerCuteness:

Why not just make everyone's day by letting them see a free movie
lol abi me I'm waiting for netnaija to upload the movie

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Kenzico(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2019
lipsrsealed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by princealexndre(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Okay
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by HerCuteness(f): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2019
IamLucy:
lol abi me I'm waiting for netnaija to upload the movie
Same here ma'am grin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Tamarapetty(f): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Overhyped movies doesn't turn out well

23 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by slawomir: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Isoright
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2019
MONEY TALKS......

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by missyblissy: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Overhyped movies doesn't turn out well

Its not over hyped!!! It is a good movie!!! I will pay to watch it over and over again!!!! If its the wedding party 2, that is overhyped movie not Chief Daddy!!!!!! wink

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Tunasco4u(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2019
And what now
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Joniboi(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Very Ugly Friends! angry

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2019
grin to rent I cinema room at the IMAX filmhouselekki is around 180k for the signature room cool so it is not a big deal for her grin how do I know this wink I was a former staff of IMAX filmhouselekki cool ps King immaculate

Check my signature if you buy and sell my product

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by TreasureJunky: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2019
All these hungry friends
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Thegents6: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Am I the only person that noticed her so called friends no fine sef. The dark one resemble EKPO NDI IDEMILI (IDEMILI MASQUERADE)

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by PotatoSalad(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2019
What's the point?
What's the f**ckig point?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Emmzy201(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Am waiting for my Aba brothers to perform their miracles so that I can buy it for N100

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by PStacks(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2019
Oluwa Bless me Quick ooo

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by sukerefakere(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2019
shocked
A shithole is always a shithole..
Old wine in a new bottle

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Worwor worwor everywhere this girl na irritant ..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Splurging $3m On A Chain Is A Dumb Investment — Davido / Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) / Adekunle Gold Drawing His Award In His House (Pics &Vid )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.