Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu (12730 Views)

73-Year-Old Man Who Spent 13 Years In Prison Released (Video) / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by ronyman(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Flatioano lomo grin grin shocked Igbo na still amaka
LuciferKristi:
Igbo Amaka grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by ronyman(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Flatioano lomo grin grin shocked Igbo na still amaka[sup][/sup]
LuciferKristi:
Igbo Amaka grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hatred and wickedness made in Japan of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
The first time I went to south east, Anambra state.

All I saw was village houses no single developed even in cities they praised online was just another big slum.

Girls was into runs and the guys was into drug pushing, fake products and kidnapping.

Baby factories was everywhere , no single health care or better school.

That people really need our help

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by Follygunners: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
These okoro pple are yet to fully develop into a civilized human being. They're just too barbaric and savage! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
This life sef. If you no born, wahala. If you born, wahala. If only the woman knew that the new born baby she was breasrfeedin all those years will be the one to end her life.

#modifed

Shun tribalism and hate talk. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by DerideGull(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Excaperx:
Igbo people? Spit I'll never allow my family near that tribe

All I saw was village houses no single developed even in cities they praised online was just another big slum.

Girls was into runs and the guys was into drug pushing, fake products and kidnapping.

Some stiffs are tribally demented.
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
awa pipu frm d yeast!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by Sholaco: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Their way
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by smileyoo: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Excaperx:

lies, lies, lies. why do people like telling lies like apc members? any way only people that 've not travelled to igbo amaka, 'll believe you. @ the topic, that man is a mad-beast.
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by PrincewithGod(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
kareemkamil:
Bad news from Igbo's every day and night
Did you read about the yoruba woman that designed her daughter with razor because of meat? There are bad people everywhere, it has nothing to do with where they are from or which language they speak. The only way one can overcome evil thoughts and deeds is to give one's life to Christ and get sanctified.
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by Fidelismaria: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Excaperx:

Oga

Shut the fvck up
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by emmyw(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Uduakuduakobong:
Logo Benz crew! All thanks to Olamide. Argument kee u!
You Obviously Didn't Read It
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by Fraust40(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Excaperx:

I went to a famous "city" in Ogun recently. They called it a city, but it didn't even have a single tarred road.

The most annoying aspect is that I was taking pictures of everyone I met and posting them on whatsapp with messages like "If you don't hear from me again, this is the last person I met."

I couldn't meet a single person who spoke English properly. I thought they were Nigeria's most educated. I bought something of #550 and gave the woman #1,050. She gave me #700 change. Ehn...even Maths sef them no sabi. If I was a Yoruba man she fo hear am.

I stopped asking the taxi guy that took me around questions after the first question. When he opened his mouth, the smell that slapped me. Personal hygene sef, them no sabi.

The only place I saw young men were in the parks, where they kept fighting over who gets to collect what money. Most of the young girls I saw were holding babies and toddlers, but didn't even have engagement ring on.

Book, them no sabi. Brain them no get. Their personal hygiene is zero (I'm not even talking about their environment). Learn work? Lie lie!! They just like to spend money they have not worked for. That's why they have ritualists everywhere. Touch their girls anywhere around their thighs and they grant you free unprotected access, without any baby raising responsibilities.

I pity people who marry from that tribe.

God help those guys.
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
The man is very wicked
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by mozona(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
but why u go raise plank for 70ty plus woman even though she wan kill u
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by blacq2009(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
I'll comment later
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by Ayobami7(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by Uduakuduakobong(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
emmyw:
You Obviously Didn't Read It
That guy no get any useless argument with him mama. Na ritual gone wrong b that: thank You...
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by Pigsandidiots: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Fraust40 post=74445418]

I went to a famous "city" in Ogun recently. They called it a city, but it didn't even have a single tarred road.

The most annoying aspect is that I was taking pictures of everyone I met and posting them on whatsapp with messages like "If you don't hear from me again, this is the last person I met."

I couldn't meet a single person who spoke English properly. I thought they were Nigeria's most educated. I bought something of #550 and gave the woman #1,050. She gave me #700 change. Ehn...even Maths sef them no sabi. If I was a Yoruba man she fo hear am.

I stopped asking the taxi guy that took me around questions after the first question. When he opened his mouth, the smell that slapped me. Personal hygene sef, them no sabi.

The only place I saw young men were in the parks, where they kept fighting over who gets to collect what money. Most of the young girls I saw were holding babies and toddlers, but didn't even have engagement ring on.

Book, them no sabi. Brain them no get. Their personal hygiene is zero (I'm not even talking about their environment). Learn work? Lie lie!! They just like to spend money they have not worked for. That's why they have ritualists everywhere. Touch their girls anywhere around their thighs and they grant you free unprotected access, without any baby raising responsibilities.

I pity people who marry from that tribe.

God help those guys.

/quote]You can lie, a city has no single road. You cannot even package your lie small. Give the name of the city. Personal hygene, them no get, yet WHO named your tribe most dirtiest in the world. Personal hygene, them no get, yet, your tribewoman was chased out of the plane for her pungent body odour. Keep decieving yourself here.
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by Fraust40(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pigsandidiots:

You can lie, a city has no single road. You cannot even package your lie small. Give the name of the city. Personal hygene, them no get, yet WHO named your tribe most dirtiest in the world. Personal hygene, them no get, yet, your tribewoman was chased out of the plane for her pungent body odour. Keep decieving yourself here.

Cite your source for the WHO story. Meanwhile... Osun is the 2nd dirtiest state in Nigeria. Only your people live there (https://punchng.com/kogi-osun-nasarawa-dirtiest-states-in-nigeria-report/amp/).

My 'tribeswoman' was sent home with her kids for an altercation with a white co passenger (who was the only person on the flight that complained about 'body odour') She was kicked out based on that single complaint (https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/nigerian-woman-kicked-off-united-airlines-flight-due-to-pungent-odour-a3838286.html?amp)

Meanwhile... see the image below. It's from google.

Finally, the 'city's' name is Shagamu. I couldn't find a single tarred road. You just prove my point - as 'educated' as you all claim to be, most of you still lack the basic ability to think. There's a difference between 'roads' and 'tarred roads.' Obviously, you're too inept to know the difference. You have just properly represented your people - all talk, little substance.

Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by Pigsandidiots: 12:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Fraust40:

Cite your source for the WHO story. Meanwhile... Osun is the 2nd dirtiest state in Nigeria. Only your people live there (https://punchng.com/kogi-osun-nasarawa-dirtiest-states-in-nigeria-report/amp/).

My 'tribeswoman' was sent home with her kids for an altercation with a white co passenger (who was the only person on the flight that complained about 'body odour') She was kicked out based on that single complaint (https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/nigerian-woman-kicked-off-united-airlines-flight-due-to-pungent-odour-a3838286.html?amp)

Meanwhile... see the image below. It's from google.

Finally, the 'city's' name is Shagamu. I couldn't find a single tarred road. You just prove my point - as 'educated' as you all claim to be, most of you still lack the basic ability to think. There's a difference between 'roads' and 'tarred roads.' Obviously, you're too inept to know the difference. You have just properly represented your people - all talk, little substance.

Do not write out of pain guy. No one cares what an igboman says about other tribe. See someone that claimed to be educated calling what his fellow igbo wrote about yorubas cos of envy as googlr view. Just take a look at the statement ' Anyone that is yoruba to other tribe is seeing as dirty. What a dumbed statemet. And an acclaimed educated fellow taggex is as google post. What a dumb educated fellow. It is their way. I do not write too much. I do not care what igboman write on google cos of pains. I list to what international bodies say. Now, tell me what is the cause of air pollution.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/onitsha-polluted-city-world/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwixpbK7pNXfAhWyrHEKHR0hDkoQFjACegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3VXW8OKqVjz1cF0DtqJEbh&ampcf=1&cshid=1546644724569

You can as well ask me for the link where an igbo lady was disgrace because of her pungent body odour.
See this one, no single tarred road in shagamu, a chronic lair, even a smallest helmet has tarred road. Even shagamu get flyover that connect it to Sabo. Ontsa, aba, umuhia are the worst dirtiest cities with polluted air. WHO made us understand. City that host one of the biggest nigerian brewery, that houses nestle. Companies in sagamu alone is more than the ones in anambra. So those companies will go to a city with no single tarred road for easy movement. Na wa fot this one o. Oh my world, this one is mentioning osun where Abia n Anambra dey, wonder shall never end
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1199548-top-ten-dirtiest-states-nigeria.html

Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by frozen70(f): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is the beginning of his frustration,
He will remain miserable for life killing nne father
Re: Man Kills 73-Year-Old Mother In Enugu by joycluv: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cecilia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : Nigerian Customs Impounds Goods Worth N1 Million, Arrest 18 Suspects / Nigerian Police Secure '933' Short Code For Free Emergency Calls, Info Sharing / Robbed At GTB E-banking Centre In Egbeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.