Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation (2890 Views)

How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2019
happy new year friends fans and clients

Shout out to top guruz in the house

cc. Nnamdi

Let move on now

A new year just begin, your start will determine how you finish it , either you finish it well or bad , i am writing this topic, this year because this year carry a handful of opportunity in contract importation,

First of all, what is contract importation: Contract importation is also known as Customized item importation is already settle trade or deal which the buyer and seller (YOU) have an agreement even before deal is carried out.....

why do i say this is the best year and time to kick off this business is because :

Government is changing power
Company will change their brand designs
Individuals will change will start new company and business
Marriages gift items
burial gift items
Churches
Organisation
ETC.....

Customized Items that you can import in the country as a contract deal

1)Wristbands
2)flash drive
3)power bank
4) lapel pin tag
5)school sock
6)school pen
7)i D. Card
cool Trackers
9) school bags
10) uniforms
11)wall papers
12)caps
13)T- shirts Polos
14) books

In general you can win contract of anything ...... grin

please i want to see if people still have interest business before i continue
indicate if you are in... see you later

1 Like

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by zizman: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yes o..I'm .interested
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by superman1073: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
zizman:
Yes o..I'm .interested

Hi

1 Like

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by PLATO1U(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
In
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by atesunate16(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hi
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
I'm interested
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by psycoanalyst(f): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
IN
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by peropoliet(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Am in but you can create a whatsapp group 07058803909
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by elderken(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ok, big man continue
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by peropoliet(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
psycoanalyst:
IN
serious ladies not those slayqueen
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by darealez(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Ride on
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 05, 2019
IN
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by mercidove: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2019
following
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by micson: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2019
Am in. No whattsapp group, everything must be done here so everyone can learn from the Op's THREAD anywhere anytime.
OP please proceed.
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
WOW

Is good i have people who are still very interesting in making this year grin
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
peropoliet:
Am in but you can create a whatsapp group 07058803909
OH NO

i am not an information marketer , so i dont have any intention of ripping money from this post, i find find job in sharing information i know in other to help others Nigerian...... so NOTE no whatsapp group, no private training , dont contact me or my whatsapp in respect to this post as i am a very busy person, ask all your question here , i will respond to all i can according to grace and my ability....
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
LET me start by showing show photos of customized items

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
more

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Another one

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Now in as much life is concern , making money is all about solving others people problem

so for you to make money you much identify people need, provide a solution and you can make money from that....

and definitely every one need their brand, so branding , customizing and gift item items has a good chance to sell well
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by phoenix17(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
PHINIX, we help you write your business plan. Contact +2348175126451. (WhatsApp)
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Sportwin(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
tugrow:
happy new year friends fans and clients

Shout out to top guruz in the house

cc. Nnamdi

Let move on now

A new year just begin, your start will determine how you finish it , either you finish it well or bad , i am writing this topic, this year because this year carry a handful of opportunity in contract importation,

First of all, what is contract importation: Contract importation is also known as Customized item importation is already settle trade or deal which the buyer and seller (YOU) have an agreement even before deal is carried out.....

why do i say this is the best year and time to kick off this business is because :

Government is changing power
Company will change their brand designs
Individuals will change will start new company and business
Marriages gift items
burial gift items
Churches
Organisation
ETC.....

Customized Items that you can import in the country as a contract deal

1)Wristbands
2)flash drive
3)power bank
4) lapel pin tag
5)school sock
6)school pen
7)i D. Card
cool Trackers
9) school bags
10) uniforms
11)wall papers
12)caps
13)T- shirts Polos
14) books

In general you can win contract of anything ...... grin

please i want to see if people still have interest business before i continue
indicate if you are in... see you later

how / where will i see d contract to win
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
THE BIG QUESTION IN MANY PEOPLE MIND NOW IS :

HOW WILL I START

You can start from some where , if you are a Christian, you can start from your Church , by writing a proposal to your Church that you want to be handling their customize project including wristband ETC..

Apart from church
Schools is also a Good market too, many school are in need more goods and beautiful uniform, socks,pullover, pen and even school bags , you can write a proposal to school that you can supply them any of the above stated customized item...

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
more

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by stellababy2009: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
I m interested stellaelisha2009@gmail.com 08170256294.
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sportwin:

how / where will i see d contract to win

To many places to win contract sir

Churches
Organisations
Companies
Schools
Wedding organizers (GIFT ITEMS)
Burial Organizers (Gift items )
Government if you have the connections
Etc....
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
stellababy2009:
I m interested stellaelisha2009@gmail.com 08170256294.
no need of this ,,, follow the thread

1 Like

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Rebuke: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Op @tugrow, please don't listen to those guys dropping their numbers and asking gor watsap group.
Do yhur things here and yhu will get even more followers.

Most of those asking for watsap group have hidden agenda....looking for groups for spamming n scamming.
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rebuke:
Op @tugrow, please don't listen to those guys dropping their numbers and asking gor watsap group.
Do yhur things here and yhu will get even more followers.

Most of those asking for watsap group have hidden agenda....looking for groups for spamming n scamming.
yea sure, I'm a very busy person no time for group, over 220 messages yet to reply from my clients, which time will I use to run group

My warning to all, don't contact any body privately, do so on your own risk
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Inspiring thread I must say...

I'm from Northern part of the country..
Could you share a sample of your proposals ?
Thanks
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rays123:
Inspiring thread I must say...

I'm from Northern part of the country..

Could you share a sample of your proposals ?

Thanks
YES BRO

i am not done with this thread, very busy now , because i need to our client order , will continue with this soon
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Haypril07(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
tugrow:
THE BIG QUESTION IN MANY PEOPLE MIND NOW IS :

HOW WILL I START

You can start from some where , if you are a Christian, you can start from your Church , by writing a proposal to your Church that you want to be handling their customize project including wristband ETC..

Apart from church
Schools is also a Good market too, many school are in need more goods and beautiful uniform, socks,pullover, pen and even school bags , you can write a proposal to school that you can supply them any of the above stated customized item...

please I need guide on how to customize goods directly from manufacturer..

ixkylee@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of Nigeria Banks Offers Zero COT On Current Account? / Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods / Make Millions From Scrap Metal Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.