Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation (2891 Views)

How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Haypril07(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
tugrow:
YES BRO

i am not done with this thread, very busy now , because i need to our client order , will continue with this soon

Also interested in the proposal sample. Thanks
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by LieDetector(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Nice thread tugrow. I'm really interested. However, for this to boom, delivery time is going to be an essential factor here. If I have a contract awarded, how long before I get the the job delivered? Can you be able to process this under 2wks @tugrow?

1 Like

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Vanjoe2625: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2019
@Tugrow we are here waiting for you to continue the thread ook
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Xammie001(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Am Interested bro
Please You Are God Sent
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Sidmond: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
If you love yourself, do not have any importation business with Tugrow. They don't deliver o.
I paid for an order March 7th. No delivery, no update till now. He doesn't even respond to my messages

3 Likes

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by classyfh(f): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Have you received your order? I'm close to tears right now. I'm so full of regrets now

1 Like

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Millsavvy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sorry about that. I understand how you feel, sometimes sellers on 1688 takes longer than expected to deliver items to receiving addresses, sometimes you chat up a seller to find out about the delay and he doesn't respond, in such cases getting a refund is the only option, and mind you refund takes 5 days to process if the seller doesn't approve.
Sidmond:
If you love yourself, do not have any importation business with Tugrow. They don't deliver o.
I paid for an order March 7th. No delivery, no update till now. He doesn't even respond to my messages
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Millsavvy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sorry about that, it's possible your seller haven't shipped! Call him to find out the cause of the delay. I'm sure he's working on getting your order to you .
classyfh:
Have you received your order? I'm close to tears right now. I'm so full of regrets now
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by rajiabiodun03(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2019
Sidmond:

Thought I'm the only one, I swear I'm regretting using Tugrow to bring in orders for me, paid since 24th of March, this is my first time of trying them, uptil now no update as regards my order, they are not even replying my chats either. Orders I made 4th of April after then on AliXpress has arrived since last week.

1 Like

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Amazonboss(f): 1:10am On Apr 25, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Hooneyj: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=Haypril07 post=74846653]

Okay
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by GreatnessOsia(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2019
tugrow:
YES BRO

i am not done with this thread, very busy now , because i need to our client order , will continue with this soon

Hello Bro ....... We are still interested in the continuation of this thread...
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by GreatnessOsia(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2019
tugrow:
YES BRO

Hello Bro ....... We are still interested in the continuation of this thread
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by tugrow(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My name is Margret Taiwo, I am the new Human Resource Executive representing Tugrow1688 Firm.
Firstly I want to use this medium to apologize for all the inconveniences our services might have caused over the time as we are upgrading the entire firms department so as to provide bespoke services going forward.
I want to let you know that in other to serve you better, for the past 3 months we have been working seriously on rebranding and upgrading our services.

We know the 2 things we left behind which most of our client complained about were customer care response and untimely delivery.
In other to tackle this challenge , we have train more personnel to our customer care team for a progressive improvements and positive remark , you can also track your goods on our website in other to give you updates on your goods.
In regards of goods delay and scheduled delivery timing, we can affirmatively assure you of timely delivery of goods and satisfactory customers feedback on our services.

To serve you better, we have opened another branch at Ikeja, Lagos, which will be launch very soon. This branch would serve as a flexible platform for us and customers to communicate, locate, faster and easier way to pick up their goods.
In addition, we will add some additional services like shipping from Turkey, Lagos delivery service, warehousing, and also provide the service of personal coaching to buying goods from China and Turkey for newbie’s.
We promise you the best and satisfactory services onward……
You can follow us on our social media platforms to get updates and offer.

Current shipping cost and exchange rate
N53/¥
N363/$
$4.7/KG for shipping
N400/KG for clearing
10 – 12 days to arrive

Kindly call this line below if you have a message or you need an information about us of which you were unable to reach our customer care line.
0809-1966-633
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Margret
Tugrow1688

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLqvHbDV6A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VsVg_r8vNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ8_93TJrvo

1 Like

Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by samslick07(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please I'm interested, here's my number 2347030618715... Please also create a WhatsApp group.
Re: No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation by Besthand2015: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
Drop your website link please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods / Make Millions From Scrap Metal Business / Urgent: Bet9ja Betting Shops For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.