Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) (24392 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Well deserved

Haters gonna hate cool cool cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
femi4:
All these plastic awards....if its not FIFA or Balon Dior, forget it!
Oomo na real pain be this o!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by TLION(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
InansBobo:
Ok
If you think he deserved it, click like but if you think otherwise, then do otherwise
. See your life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Wahala90: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2019

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Kelrumz: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
He deserves it RORO �

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
femi4:
All these plastic awards....if its not FIFA or Balon Dior, forget it!

All na the same. The difference only lies in mind of the public. Abi why should France football MAGAZINE award be taken more seriously than say BBC award or any other award?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Dennismaria(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
The Greatest

Want to start crypto mining? Join us today
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by koyeni(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good for him.. Over to the fans of Messi

32gb Quality memory cards available@#2500
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by femi4: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

All na the same. The difference only lies in mind of the public. Abi why should France football MAGAZINE award be taken more seriously than say BBC award or any other award?
They are the pacesetter
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Ahbety: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
BIGDADDY000:
FTC! what a good way to start a new year.
congrats dear, you still remain G.O.A.T
of all times.

Dear? Apostle must hear this
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by irukka: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
Don't Settle For Less

Settling for what comes up might not be considered a choice by many desire but, going through whatever loop that there is to get what one seeks might rank as a top choice to many.

The new year brings forth new opportunities, new drive, and new goals, perhaps developing on existing goals. As we look ahead for what is in stock with open arms may we not forget a step further is a step higher, and which applies to whatever choice and decision to be taken in achieving your set goals and objectives.

Irukka music mall also known as Wharfedale Nigeria, wishes everyone a prosperous new year. In that regard, prosperity comes with a higher aim of set goals and objectives. To our esteemed related consumers; DJ’s, sound engineers, Nightclub owners, artists, Sound studio owners, Hotels, Malls, and churches, we urge you all to never settle for less when it’s sound. As we provide the best brand the made from Europe and embraced by the world to your doorstep, Wharfedale Nigeria/ Wharfedale UK has been making good sound speakers for over 50 years with quality as the major priority.

Facing out the rotten eggs amongst sound speakers and imitations is what has led Wharfedale UK into becoming Wharfedale Nigeria, its dominance is aimed at facing out fakes and satisfying the long-awaited desire for superiority in sound equipment.
Don’t let their talks deceive because at Wharfedale Nigeria we exchange talks for sound. Don't settle for less.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by shakyum: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
LEGENDARY
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
BIGDADDY000:

Oomo see pain!

Didinrin. Will Ronaldo give you 1 kobo from his earnings?

Kai, dealing with an invalid with microscopic IQ is a big challenge.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Didinrin. Will Ronaldo give you 1 kobo from his earnings?

Kai, dealing with microscopic IQ is a big challege
you welcome buddy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Isoduwa:

Dear? Apostle must hear this
REALLY? that dude still remain my favorite.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
femi4:
They are the pacesetter
How? Uefa men player of the only started in 2011, yet people now see it as "European best". These bodies do not have an real metric that can determine who the best players are or not. Captains and coaches of national teams do not cut it for me.
FIFA and UEFA are more or less Regulatory bodies. They do not have any authority to say who is best or not. That's why FIFA signed a deal with france football because they knew BALLON D OR was becoming more popular than FIFA awards.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Your head go correct after Buhari as been re-elected
Dannybammz:
Before nkó.
The real GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by femi4: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

How? Uefa men player of the only started in 2011, yet people now see it as "European best". These bodies do not have an real metric that can determine who the best players are or not. Captains and coaches of national teams do not cut it for me.
FIFA and UEFA are more or less Regulatory bodies. They do not have any authority to say who is best or not. That's why FIFA signed a deal with france football because they knew BALLON D OR was becoming more popular than FIFA awards.
The Ballon d'Or (French pronunciation: ​[balɔ̃ dɔʁ]; "Golden Ball"wink is an annual football award presented by France Football. It has been awarded since 1956,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by joeking2222: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sportwin:
anyone studying in other africa countries here

kenya,ghana,uganda,cotonou, malawi etc

pls i need info abt admission proceedures/ tution fees etc
My u sef wan yadanu ni
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Sportwin(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
joeking2222:

My u sef wan yadanu ni

yadanu bawo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
BIGDADDY000:

REALLY? that dude still remain my favorite.

Boyfriend?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yeah yh! Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
The Best Of The Best

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Coolsphinx: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Rubbish,nor be e mate dey win world cup

Messi don win world Cup before?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
InansBobo:
Ok
If you think he deserved it, click like but if you think otherwise, then do otherwise
if i no click nko

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Congrats
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Over success dey worry this guy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Rubbish,nor be e mate dey win world cup
child of hate
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by kumakunta: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
sammyj:
grin Messi and his erats will be like this warrior is still receiving award after leaving Madrid I thought I will be able to outshine him but he keeps on outshining me instead. In Messi’s words What do I need to get rid of CR7 the GOAT Click Likes for CR7 and Share for Messi
An award given to him by a group of company in Dubai where he is holidaying . Messi just won Marca’s best player award and no one is making noise about it . Only balon dor and FIFA best we know . I am sure griezman and mbappe were not even aware of the award .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Olayinka Once Drank Garri To Go To Trainning / Why Do Footballers Marriage Last Than Other Celebrities? / Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.