Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs (3149 Views)

Tech Skill To Learn / Most Important Digital Skills To Acquire In 2022 / It's easy, learn a new tech skill. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
GOOD DAY FRIENDS AND FAMILIES HERE

PLEASE HELP A BROTHER TECH SKILL TO ACQUIRE IN 2019!!! TIRED OF 9-6 JOBS

I WONT MIND REFERALS AND PERSONAL COACHING AS WELL.
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by MrAkata: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
dkizzy01:

What skills are you trying to learn ??

U should be more specific if u want help
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by makavele: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
dkizzy01:

Check your Nairaland-connected email. Sent a PM
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
HAVE DONE THAT SIR

GOD BLESS YOU

makavele:

Check your Nairaland-connected email. Sent a PM
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
I DONT HAVE ANY IN MIND THAT WHY AM ASKING FOR HELP. NOT JUST TO LEARN BUT ALSO TO MAKE MONEY WITH THE SKILLS AS WELL

MrAkata:

What skills are you trying to learn ??

U should be more specific if u want help
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by liohan: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
I made a post here on some skills you can acquire this year starting from today https://www.nairaland.com/4940724/69-skills-learn-make-money
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by MrAkata: 12:25am On Jan 05, 2019
dkizzy01:
I DONT HAVE ANY IN MIND THAT WHY AM ASKING FOR HELP. NOT JUST TO LEARN BUT ALSO TO MAKE MONEY WITH THE SKILLS AS WELL

There are too many completely different routes to "not have any in mind " Research the different skill sets and then you can from there. For the most part Networking and Programming are the two categories which u should look into and you can narrow it down from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
THEY ARE SEVERAL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES, WHICH CAN YOU ADVISE I START WITH, ALSO WHICH CAN I LEARN AND GET JOBS EASILY

MrAkata:

There are too many completely different routes to "not have any in mind " Research the different skill sets and then you can from there. For the most part Networking and Programming are the two categories which u should look into and you can narrow it down from there
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by liohan: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
dkizzy01:
THEY ARE SEVERAL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES, WHICH CAN YOU ADVISE I START WITH, ALSO WHICH CAN I LEARN AND GET JOBS EASILY

Check that post I referred you to.
You can learn Python.
But if you want to jobs easily here in Nigeria, you should consider learning the Django framework, Javascript. In addition to basic web designing skills.
But take it easy. I have one video like that on learning skills. Lemme even add the link to that post.
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by singa4real: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
ICT skills is all you need, I was like you 13year ago, when I was looking for skills that will help me make money after school. I read a lot of e-books, watch a lot of videos, spending my little savings browsing the internet for answer via cyber cafe but all this makes me feel that programming is difficult and not possible for me to learn. But one thing keeps me going (focus). Cos i don't have any computer related skills before.

Until I came accross this website
https://w3schools.com
everything about me change. I am not saying this to boost, I now have five programing skill, and have developed a lot of website,software and mobile app.

I Have my hosting company and run a school management system platform I developed on my own. I am now married and living comfortably with my family all from my icy skill. I have not touch my school credentials talk more of looking for a job. You can replicate my foot step and I bet you will be thanking me later.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by MrAkata: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
dkizzy01:

If u are just starting I would advise u to learn python . I may be bias and others may have a difference of opinions, I suggest python because it can be used in both networking and programming . It is used in alot of automation and it is pretty simple to learn . My best advise it to just start anything . Once u start learning you will find different areas of interest and choose something else. So just begin and get a foundation. CODE ACADEMY is a good start. It is free to sign up and gives u a good foundation.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by FunctionX(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2019
dkizzy01:
check my signature
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please add the link sir

liohan:

You can learn Python.
But if you want to jobs easily here in Nigeria, you should consider learning the Django framework, Javascript. In addition to basic web designing skills.
But take it easy. I have one video like that on learning skills. Lemme even add the link to that post.
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for comment o, I believe other also benefitted from this as well...

More answer pls
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by asalimpo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
singa4real:
ICT skills is all you need, I was like you 13year ago, when I was looking for skills that will help me make money after school. I read a lot of e-books, watch a lot of videos, spending my little savings browsing the internet for answer via cyber cafe but all this makes me feel that programming is difficult and not possible for me to learn. But one thing keeps me going (focus). Cos i don't have any computer related skills before.

Until I came accross this website
https://w3schools.com
everything about me change. I am not saying this to boost, I now have five programing skill, and have developed a lot of website,software and mobile app.

I Have my hosting company and run a school management system platform I developed on my own. I am now married and living comfortably with my family all from my icy skill. I have not touch my school credentials talk more of looking for a job. You can replicate my foot step and I bet you will be thanking me later.
ur story is inspiring
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by LosAngelesTech(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
I will advice you to learn the basics of computer networking and learn Amazon Web Services. Get the Solutions Architect certification and you can work for companies from around the world, earn in dollars and more importantly, work from Nigeria.
Thats what I am on right now even though I live in Los Angeles, CA.
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by Fastlinkpro: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Well what about something like mobile app.
I don't know a damm about coding, infact i hate cracking my brain about coding.I did not study computer science. I spent time learning just andriod studio basic.yet I have up to 15 basic informative mobile app running on play store earning me daily .I am really happy as a beginner right now.

I am only good at doing stuff like this. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jamb.englishquestions.jambanswers

Choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
can i whatsapp you sir or mail me ur digit sir because i will need more info on this sir, like where to get certified, ho to get started etc.....God bless you. emmanuel.udoh0@gmail.com

LosAngelesTech:
I will advice you to learn the basics of computer networking and learn Amazon Web Services. Get the Solutions Architect certification and you can work for companies from around the world, earn in dollars and more importantly, work from Nigeria.
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
good day sir, am still waiting for the link sir.

liohan:

You can learn Python.
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thanks for your comment
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
I appreciate you all for your suggestion
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by liohan: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
dkizzy01:
good day sir, am still waiting for the link sir.

If you still need a link, I just saw one on Nairaland now: https://www.nairaland.com/5236956/how-land-programming-job-6
It's a detailed one.
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by asalimpo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
LosAngelesTech:
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by asalimpo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
LosAngelesTech:
u should b more detailed. Will some1 do networking remotely?
How much does d cert cost?
What area/type of networking?
How/where to find jobs remotely?
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2019
asalimpo:

How do I go about this Sir...please guide me
Re: Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs by dkizzy01: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2019
LosAngelesTech:

Boss guide me how do I go about it

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Hope For A Developer Without Any Degree? / A Compiler that enables Nigerians to Code In our local languages / How Do I Intergrate VTU (for MTN, Glos, Airtel And Etisalt) Into An App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.