Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES (26588 Views)

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) / Cheack Out Photos From Ebira 2017 Cultural Carnival In Okene / Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ogbunike cave carnival in Anambra state. Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
People trooping inside the cave to take a look of its natural wonders

1 Like

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Road leading to Ogbunike caves as visitors were seen moving towards the caves

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by oilPUSSY(f): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ogbunike cave, a very beautiful and endless cave...

5 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Legend has it that water dropping from the caves have some natural healing power. So visitors usually comes with containers to take some drops of water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by NOC1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Please you guys should be careful and watchful, the crowd is to much for the cave.

11 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by madridguy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Inside cave shocked with what happened in Thailand, my sister be careful grin

Meanwhile, can you PM cos we get private chat about the girl on yellow face cap in the second picture.

Help a brother please.

11 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by omooba969(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
My dear Igbo people. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Flexherbal(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nature has really been fair with Nigeria!
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
The first time I went to south east, Anambra state.

All I saw was village houses no single developed even in cities they praised online was just another big slum.

Girls was into runs and the guys was into drug pushing, fake products and kidnapping.

Baby factories was everywhere , no single health care or better school.

That people really need our help
my brother its too early in d year to be stupid,you need to get a life.

grin why are you guys wearing the Nigeria Jersey?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Iwillbegreat: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2019

All I saw was village houses no single developed even in cities they praised online was just another big slum.

Girls was into runs and the guys was into drug pushing, fake products and kidnapping.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
I was there live it was an experience of a life time. After the whole show many of us retired to the cave to enjoy ourselves. Different people dey Bleep for different corners of the cave. Space plenty and everywhere dark so na you go just chose your spot. As you nack one finish you fit jump to another one if body fit carry you. What an experience.

6 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Abjay97(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
honestly South East, South South and South West Know how to catch fun.. if this was in North East, Expect a bomb or killings.. No wonder we say No to Biafra and Oduduwa Republic

4 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Kelly2713(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hmm

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by gift2xl: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
OK
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by zlantanfan: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
This girl face though.

I think the word carnival is really abused

2 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by austino677(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Ogbunike cave carnival in Anambra state. Lalasticlala
this your footwear ehh grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by omooba969(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Legend has it that water dropping from the caves have some natural healing power. So visitors usually comes with containers to take some drops of water.

That's stupidity.

Can't people just enjoy tourist attractions without thinking of beneficial stuff... Africans sef. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Ogbunike cave, a very beautiful and endless cave...

Endless cave?
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by zlantanfan: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
omooba969:

That's stupidity.

Can't people just enjoy tourist attractions without thinking of beneficial stuff... Africans sef. undecided
j
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by olo2gbenga(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Have you been there recently? You'll marvel at the level of development.

Iwillbegreat:

9 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

Scientifically and Medically not proof. So, I don't believe!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by omooba969(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Boleyndynasty2:
grin why are you guys wearing the Nigeria Jersey?

Fine girl. smiley

How ya side na, u no dey go ogbunike cave? Abeg come make I go entertain you for there joor. grin
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by marvin906(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
how is this a carnival

3 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by zlantanfan: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
omooba969:

That's stupidity.

This is even genius for a ethic group that believes buhari is a photocopy

2 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by zagorakis(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
So ogbunike cave now has carnival.. I never knew.
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by marvin906(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
omooba969:

That's stupidity.

what do you mean by Africans so the White's u praising are you telling me they don't have their own myths or what..

why are blacks like this

15 Likes

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by omooba969(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:
Inside cave shocked with what happened in Thailand, my sister be careful grin

Meanwhile, can you PM cos we get private chat about the girl on yellow face cap in the second picture.

Help a brother please.

That's my sister, what do you want? tongue
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Koval12(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Rotentina:

Endless cave?
beneath the whole land of Ogbunike is the cave.
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by omooba969(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
zlantanfan:
This is even genius for a ethic group that believes buhari is a photocopy

Lolcheesy u no go kee person...grin
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by omooba969(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
zagorakis:
So ogbunike cave now has carnival.. I never knew.

Are you Ibo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day / My Dad's 50th Birthday: , What Gift Can I Buy For Him: / Caterer Accosted While Trying To Smuggle Rice Cooler Out Of A Wedding In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.