Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign (19883 Views)

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by PROPHETmichael: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
I agree with Sani
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by bimgo: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
True talk my senator, i like this man enh. Nigerians are extremely angry, Food no dey, house rent no easy, good water no dey, transportation fare cost, petrol cost, kerosene for common man cost, gas cost, weting no cost for this obodo Nigeria na political lies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:
One called my line to cajole me in voting APC, that they have the best in heart for Nigerians..

I asked, if they had the best for me as a Nigerian, how come i was doing better in 2015..

- she hung up.. (am sure they were trained on just one line statements)..
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Princedapace(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lol

He has a point.. On a serious note, I was at Dugbe market in Ibadan and I said sai baba will win the next election, the way those market women abused me.. I started asking who then voted for Buhari. They said no be them o.

Since I av been moving, no one has boldly accepted he voted for Buhari in the real world. Who the did? And he is winning the next election sef..

check my profile if you are interested in learning freelancing and read my post on how I make money as a freelancer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by seyigiggle: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Whatever happens to those who tresspass shall be thier portion
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
spot-on! I'm waiting for the unfortunate ones that I'll knock at my door!

the redundant ancestor is clearly the most useless thing I ever wasted my vote on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by LastDays777: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
shachris02:
the Buhari challenge..

Enter a public bus in lagos and shout sai baba.

Remember to post the video online. grin

Or try it in an ipob territory

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by gift2xl: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
SORRY WILL B DT PRSN NAME, IF U NEAR MY HUZ AND SAY VOTE PMB

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by deomelo: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Imagine this kind of senseless and unintelligent rubbish coming from a Senator, a freeking public official.

This is nothing but inciting violence. Very sad.

Thank God these are your last days in office
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari Is In Trouble.Only A Hoodwinked Clown Cant See That

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Yoighaman(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Princedapace:
Lol

He has a point.. On a serious note, I was at Dugbe market in Ibadan and I said sai baba will win the next election, the way those market women abused me.. I started asking who then voted for Buhari. They said no be them o.

Since I av been moving, no one has boldly accepted he voted for Buhari in the real world. Who the did? And he is winning the next election sef..

Jeremiah Agada​​ how? I don't understand u o. Which word did I use that made me not to be civil here? Did u read the comments? What else did I say than "I felt insulted with the way you presented your statement". I am wondering what else did I say? I have been the calm one here. And u think someone calling my statement baseless and that we generalise statement is the 'aggrieved one'. For real? Immediately Diane explained to her that the statement was clear enough, she should av rested the case, she only replied and started making someone feel unintelligent, and that

Good question, reason he has refused to sign the reformed electoral bill....majority of his votes came from ambiguous voters but that is not to say Nigerians didn't vote for him overwhelmingly though...just that many people are not proud of their last decision.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
They can come to my house, i am Already Frying the Onions and garlic, I will eat them for lunch.

when people are Hungry they will eat Anything including politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by temmy1123(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello All..

Please do you need granite tile, slab,? We cut and install... Please contact us today 07039574830. Temstonelimited.com.ng

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by gentlegenius(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
cheesy I bought a koboko and dey wait for them make them come knock grin
What if Osinbajo comes knocking? grin
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by oderinlewo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
gentlegenius:

What if Osinbajo comes knocking? grin
Avedonn:
This man always feels like he's a saint but in reality, he is a big hypocrite.
Is he not a politician?

If he feels like Nigerian politics is dirty, what effort did he make to change the system in the red chamber.

If he thinks that him alone can not initiate the change process in the senate then why is he hellbent on recontesting and at the same time calling his fellow corrupt comrades names.

Since this Shehu Sani man went to the senate to represent his people of northern Kaduna he has not made any manful contribution or impacted on their poor lives.

His only achievement that I can mentioned was the distribution of mobile radio he ordered from China and shared to few members of his constituent since 2015 and that was it.

Otidun...e pain an die

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by wisdomkid: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abjay97:
Online polls dont Win Elections...

Like for Atiku the thief, corrupt politician
Share for Buhari the nepotic, zombie chief dullard

..lets know

grin Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Brightest04(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Somebody help me ask Sheu Sani if he is not one of them politicians

And which efforts he had made to change the situations of Nigerians

Does he refuse to accept the Ghana Must Go they hands to him in their money sharing den they called house of assembly at every meeting?

Please someone ask him if he is a saint
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by jegz25(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:
One called my line to cajole me in voting APC, that they have the best in heart for Nigerians..

I asked, if they had the best for me as a Nigerian, how come i was doing better in 2015?..

- she hung up.. (am sure they were trained on just one line statements)..
cox free money no dey find u again ba.lazy a**s
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Ugosample(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Princedapace:
Lol

check my profile if you are interested in learning freelancing and read my post on how I make money as a freelancer.

You don't mean it shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Ayobami7(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
德英国加
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
jegz25:
cox free money no dey find u again ba.lazy a**s

Dumbo.. am sure the 20m jobloss & 800 closed coys were also enjoying free money.. how you guys reason should be studied and documented not to repeat itself again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by MikkieEl: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
shachris02:
the Buhari challenge..

Enter a public bus in lagos and shout sai baba.

Remember to post the video online. grin

Pls when is @, madridguy, sarrki taking this fantastic challenge up grin

cc: all BMCs on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by madridguy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Shehu Sanni is a bad loser so he should keep is ranting.

MikkieEl:

Pls when is @, madridguy, sarrki taking this fantastic challenge up grin

cc: all BMCs on this platform.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by MikkieEl: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:

Bros, grin good afternoon sire. And happy New Year to thee
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by madridguy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Same here too.

MikkieEl:

Bros, grin good afternoon sire. And happy New Year to thee
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by fasho01(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hahahahaha.. Apc really did shehu sani strong thing

BTW, he's absolutely right.. Nigerians are hungry and hungry people are angry people.

Any of those baggars wey knock my door go see more than stars

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by mudiana(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Princedapace:
Lol

I voted him and it's the most foolish thing I have done in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by tayo4ng(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
As for me I ll welcome them with a poison food, basterd.i dey vexxxxzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Reference(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Princedapace:
Lol

But on a serious note. What we do not need now is another change of government. When you are on a cliff edge in a bus about to tip over into the abyss, the last thing you want to do is jump to safety. You rather tiptoe. If Nigeria enters into another round of uncertainty then recession is the most likely scenario. Things are desperately bad now but we may not be able to survive another politcal surgery right now. The Buhari led government may be the safest bet for 2019.

When I think of a country like Italy and the way it changes its government like traffic lights at the slightest hint of citizen disapproval, it is no surprise they are one of the non performing euro economies of the last half millenia. It may be better that we keep this government for another four years but strengthen the Legialature to act as a counter weight and performance primer.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by Reference(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:

Is he not telling the truth. Man, you need to travel round Nigeria. Things are really, really bad. Have just been to Lagos and a bit of Ogun state for the Christmas holidays... people are really suffering. I was shocked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign by fergie001: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Reference:

But on a serious note. What we do not need now is another change of government. When you are on a cliff edge in a bus about to tip over into the abyss, the last thing you want to do is jump to safety. You rather tiptoe. If Nigeria enters into another round of uncertainty then recession is the most likely scenario. Things are desperately bad now but we may not be able to survive another politcal surgery right now. The Buhari led government may be the safest bet for 2019.

When I think of a country like Italy and the way it changes its government like traffic lights at the slightest hint of citizen disapproval, it is no surprise they are one of the non performing euro economies of the last half millenia. It may be better that we keep this government for another four years but strengthen the Legialature to act as a counter weight and performance primer.
Sir
How do you strengthen the legislature here when we run a system of trickle-down effect?
What we run here means everything must come from the top and then down.....it's Executive recklessness....
Can't you see how the Executive has damaged both the judiciary and legislature?
It didn't start from this administration but this is the climax...at this stage do you think there will be more people to govern post-2019?
They are making even worse mistakes than GEJ did?
It will be hypocrisy to reward mediocrity, Sir....
Ambode is a clinical example of how to reward governance(I don't support the mafia-mentality within which he was hounded but he didn't deserve another term,tbh)
How can you pinch a child and tell that child not to cry?
Safest bet is jumping out....let us continue to jump till we jump into the right boat..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Develops Rapid Response Register For Poor Nigerians / Minimum Wage: NLC Declares Strike In Imo, Rivers, Osun, 15 Other States / Bayelsa Guber: Court Sacks APC Candidate, Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.