Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans (39012 Views)

'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by tendingNews: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Here is the moment President Muhammadu Buhari was mobbed by his fans at a recent gathering.

People were struggling to take pictures, selfies, get closer.

Bashir Ahmad, Personal Assistant to President Buhari on New Media and Coordinator of the Buhari Centre shared the video that captures the moment interesting moment.

He captioned it:

“Baba Buhari Mai Masoya Da Yawa” Millions love and wish him the best, President Muhammadu Buhari. #PMB4Plus4

Watch the video
HERE

Does this mean President Buhari is really loved by many?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by tendingNews: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Watch the video
HERE

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by SalamRushdie: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
clearly a gathering of self serving bigots

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Oweku: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
lipsrsealed

Get a chrome browser that pays you for browsing the internet.. its free
click on my signature below
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lets leave the sponsored crowd for later, You cant deny the president a bunch of supporters. while majority are hungry and just barely surviving, you dont expect the presidency and his cabal not to show support.

Babachir lawal, Isa funtua, maina, abba kyari and their relatives can make up such small room filled with people..

When you and i should be surprised is when we find the 20m he rendered jobless amongst the crowd.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by genternity(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Zombies,thats why North wil never develop

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by ArmedRobber: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:
Lets leave the sponsored crowd for later, You cant deny the president a bunch of supporters. while majority are hungry, some are having the best times of their lives..

Babachir lawal, Isa funtua, maina, abba kyari and their relatives can make up such small room filled with people.
you have been hungry since begining of this adminstraton why not save ur data money for feeding or get a cutlass and hoe head to your village and cultivate a land.
dont let your village people get better of yougrin

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by maestroferdi: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
How many will still be with hm at Daura next year?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Jonadull: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sai Baba .
The man of the people .
The wailer above me will wail to death

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by SmallFlatino: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
sad

May whoever still supports this man meet the same faith of those massacred by his foot soldiers

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by aku626(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
I guess his fans are the security agents and press men surrounding him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by nkwuocha: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Congratulations!
When almajiri asks for alms these days,I raise up my hands to SAI BABA!Funny they don't respond cheesy.

They soon guess it's a mock and be on their way,but it isn't,I only give if my hailings is returned.Its a mind game.We are all in it together cheesy

22 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by breathcutter(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Op don't know what millions of people are...he clearly don't know

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Pruwa: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Isokay
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by GavelSlam: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:
clearly a gathering of self serving bigots

Describing your commune.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by TheDoc: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
NEXT LEVEL PLS
4 + 4

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by jericco1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
the president now has "fans". what fuckery!

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Yankiss(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
The love for Buhari in spite of the suffering in the land, na juju?? Or is it because there is no credible candidate to replace him? Which one do we believe?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Omeokachie: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
See crowd! shocked
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by DMerciful(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is the same reason the northern masses see their elites who has cornered their wealth through politics as unchallengeable and are not outraged.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by exco90(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
do this people have the love of Nigeria in heart like this?..

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
shocked shocked

Buhari is dead.

What you have there is Jubril from Sudan

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by GavelSlam: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
When the love people have for you is genuine and has nothing to do with bribes.

Carry go jare.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by chiefolododo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
They didn't remove his cap
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Offpoint: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Doesn't equate to votes, if skales goes to such a place He'll be mob too, and even more than him. January should rotate faster and let us put an end to all of these at once.

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by Ziggylady(f): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:
Congratulations!
When almajiri asks for alms these days,I raise up my hands to SAI BABA!Funny they don't respond cheesy.

They soon guess it's a mock and be in their way.

Same here cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by senatordave1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
How many will still be with hm at Daura next year?
Majority of the northerners are with buhari,ipob are against elections in the east plus as of this time in 2015,gej had more supporters compared to atiku.concede on behalf of your master

1 Like

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by PStacks(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2019

THE Real Masses and Real Voter Loves Buhari to a fault..

Only IPob online pigs and PDP Hired online Wailers with no Voters Card hates Him..

2019 Over Sure for Baba..

Carry Go PMB. We are solid gidi gbam behind u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by hedonistic: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mobbed by zombies in fact.
Re: See The Moment President Buhari Was Mobbed By Fans by gift2xl: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
NO SENSE, POVERTY DE WORRY THOSE FANS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl / "Why Northern Leaders Sneaked Yar’Adua Into Nigeria Without Telling Jonathan" / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.