Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast (16968 Views)

Massive Crowd Turnout As Omoyele Sowore Campaign At Lagos Airport / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
I've come to the realisation that Sowore popularity is really on the rise and will soon become a major contender before the election in February. The campaign page gains at least 1k followers every week.

In other words, as a patriotic Nigerian that I am, with all other patriotic Nigerians rooting for Omoyele Sowore, I implore us all not to relent, let's put in our best, spread the word. It's never easy but we shall get there. #HurricaneSowore is here to take back Nigeria from the claws of the old corrupt cargoes who have decided to keep playing politics with our lives and show no sympathy or empathy for the plight of Nigerians.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by nextstep(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
I was really hopeful around June last year that he would be a serious contender, but unfortunately, the political machine - and sheepish Nigerian population - have declared that we'll only have the usual suspects APC and PDP contending for election.

He too didn't help matters by being pompous in his interactions with press and established opposition politicians. Although he has some nice photo ops with youths here and there - including in some remote regions - he hasn't really entered the psyche of Nigerians and so it's incredibly difficult to see him making any inroads in the next 42 days. At this stage he might even pull votes away from Atiku/Obi and so we run the risk of Buhari being reelected, the way I see it.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Phemmyhohjor(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
We getting there �.. Second to Comment for the first time... If sowore will legalize Marijuana then why won’t I support him... Na we dem boys Dey follow am steady steady!!!

14 Likes

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Alphafeezay(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
No comment Front page!!!

Na sowore get NL?
Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by alsudaes1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good luck to him
Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by teamb: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sowore

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Joseunlimited(f): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
I hope that can vote him in in this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Baba419(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
His followers are sadly not up to one LGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by bantudra: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Alphafeezay:
No comment Front page!!!

Na sowore get NL?

better him than atiku....

sowore has all what you igbos wish....he is young,no cabal stuffs and no bad records like atiku....

atiku is not sellable....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by FASASI1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
I hope he wins

8 Likes

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Alphafeezay(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
bantudra:

better him than atiku....

So Atiku is your problem? Who call Atiku now?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Ejlove4u(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
My brother pls give Atiku all your vote and wait for appointment dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by delectablegyal(f): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
sowore sounds too good to be true. a hundred thousand as minimum wage? easy na. same way buhari promised a dollar equal to a naira.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by InSanety: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lol.... Instagram people no dey vote

You people should stop deceiving yourselves with all these followers wey no get PVC.
Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by IamAlexander: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
I wish him success... If only Nigerian youths can see beyond their nose and vote for this man. Buhari and Atiku have enjoyed their own time. There is nothing they want to offer again.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Donpeak(f): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Not only on instagram, Omoyele Sowore has become a household name because he has been to virtually every nook and cranny of Nigeria. True Nigerians have seen what he’s capable of doing as the Next President.

Let us end this shithole system of governance that has become a profiting venture for nonentities.

SAY NO TO BUHARI OR ATIKU

YES TO SOWORE 2019.

If you don’t know why we support Sowore goan do your research about him.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by hucienda: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Analytically, these are votes lost from Atiku. However, since it is in the tens of thousands, it's more or less statistically insignificant.

Buhari's got his zombies locked down come rain or shine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Alphafeezay:
No comment Front page!!!

Na sowore get NL?

That's not how Nairaland operates. Are you new here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by bantudra: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Alphafeezay:

So Atiku is your problem? Who call Atiku now?

you cant await from us to vote somebody that is involved in corruption....you want corruption gone or not....??
Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Cyoung4real(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Is he contesting for the president of Instagram??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by omooba969(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
If the youths fail to Take It Back this time, they will be in for a loooonng thing wallahi. grin

Power is never given, it is taken. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Jonadull: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Don’t worry you will win on Instagram cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Onyekachi419(f): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
I just pity that guy cool

1 Like

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Alphafeezay(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
bantudra:

you cant await from us to vote somebody that is involved in corruption....you want corruption gone or not....??

What are you saying or trying to say??

1 Like

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Alphafeezay(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

Yes I am new here, how does NL operate?
Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Felixalex:
Hahahaha

46,000 how many weeks to the elections? When all those twerkers have like 500,000 followers

Na who Sowore epp grin

But Vaseline crew can testify positively how them instagram twerkers epp

Seriously, Nigerian Youths Vote Wisely For A Young Dude Like Sowore, Kingsley Moughalu

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by Alphafeezay(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by MyCone: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
This dude has my vote. We need energetic, passionate, determine and radical young individuals that are ready to Make A Difference.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by bantudra: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
i dont think he has a chance against buhari....he is just not well known yet....

he should concentrate on after buhari is finished....

atiku is just not sellable....did you people noticed that atiku is always dodgin the matter of visiting america....??

thats says alot about him....

1 Like

Re: Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast by saajus: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pompous? You are a victim of stolen dignity too. Our youths self esteem have been battered to an extent that when they see a confident man, they call it pompous.

nextstep:
I was really hopeful around June last year that he would be a serious contender, but unfortunately, the political machine - and sheepish Nigerian population - have declared that we'll only have the usual suspects APC and PDP contending for election.

He too didn't help matters by being pompous in his interactions with press and established opposition politicians. Although he has some nice photo ops with youths here and there - including in some remote regions - he hasn't really entered the psyche of Nigerians and so it's incredibly difficult to see him making any inroads in the next 42 days. At this stage he might even pull votes away from Atiku/Obi and so we run the risk of Buhari being reelected, the way I see it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG / Bomb Blast At Bayan Gari In Bauchi / Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.