Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) (52033 Views)

Teni - Uyo Meyo (instrumental) / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Teni – Pareke (prod. By Shizzi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by moorejewelryy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Craiged

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Yatahamal: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
tossie101:

The song is pure trash,
They are just hyping her because she is Yoruba.
There is nothing different or special with the song just like normal random naija songs.

I don't understand the fuse at all undecided
let’s rejoice, I rejoiced with you and now its my time to rejoice, Everybody’s born a winner my sister. where you father couldn’t reach, I pray you get there and you pass
Oh my goodness I beg of you, hope your head pave way for your thoughts. I just used the song to pray for you, changing the pronoun my sister. Tell me u don't the language and yeah I will understand. People listen to song because of the voice and yea I listen to diamond platnumz and Vanessa mdee of tanzania. I have been on this platform since 2016 with another moniker, stopped using the account cause I met people from other states who are not Yoruba who showed genuine love to me. I know you and your bigotry, You've said things i cannot forget, just drop this tribe shiit and see the talent in her. Tribalism is painful, you see successful people and the thing you check is their tribe. Babe, rejoice and let us rejoice with you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by olamil34(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Another trash loading, I can't waste my MB downloading dat rubbish coming out from that Fat,Shapless Teni, How come she even made it to the Music Industry? Just because she is an Afonji girl..... Yeye dy smell

It's sounds as if you have being an upcoming artist for past eight years and you never blow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by deleo16(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
It's been a while I listen to good music in Nigeria since Asa and Bez last release their albums but this songs
Temi-uyo meyo and
Odunusi the engine ft runtown -star sign
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Rick9(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by revelation2013(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
I need the audio version now now now. My head is still swelling. So meaningful lyrics can be made this melodious? Unlike our brothers who only sing about love and legbegbe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Another trash loading, I can't waste my MB downloading dat rubbish coming out from that Fat,Shapless Teni, How come she even made it to the Music Industry? Just because she is an Afonji girl..... Yeye dy smell

You can continue with your stupidity till eternity for all I care but People will tag you an igbo and that's my only problem now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by FuckAuntySpam(f): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
tossie101:

I don't care what u say, the song is trash.
U people should stop hyping trash.
I don't see anything amazing about the song.
do you know why I'm super-duper excited right now? I'll tell you b i t c h! grin

Teni just graduated from university of Georgia, she won rookie of the year at the last headies award. She's making money while doing what she like best which is like paying a kid for playing with sands, you see how easy that is for her?

She's is known and loved by millions of Nigerians and foreigners including celebrities you'd lick their aśs and gladly suck their dìcks, if you doubt that, check comments on her YouTube, iG and twitter. She's going to places, 2019 is her year.

You on the other end are a sad, lonely, miserable, backwardly unprogressive bítćh who thinks Teni or any other sane person cares about her opinion (I'm insane, I can confirm it).

You probably don't even know how this year will be for you but guess what? Teni's manager is receiving calls and mails from people who want to book her for shows or pay her to feature on their tracks. Who's at loss here? You are the one, you little stinky scùm!

Find something better to do with your life or you may die miserably of the hate you were not born with.

don't reply immediately, think about it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Uglymind: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:

Jealousy dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by jayextra(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
*In Eminem's voice*¤U sound lyka bitch bitch~u done?~STFU¤...Am not surprised with ur Retarded outburst,jst wondering how u let ur Stupidity get so accumulated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Song is so inspiring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:

[s]Do you know why I'm super-duper excited right now? I'll tell you b i t c h! grin

Teni just graduated from university of Georgia, she won rookie of the year at the last headies award. She's making money while doing what she like best which is like paying a kid for playing with sands, you see how easy that is for her?

She's is known and loved by millions of Nigerians and foreigners including celebrities you'd lick their aśs and gladly suck their dìcks, if you doubt that, check comments on her YouTube, iG and twitter. She's going to places, 2019 is her year.

You on the other end are a sad, lonely, miserable, backwardly unprogressive bítćh who thinks Teni or any other sane person cares about her opinion (I'm insane, I can confirm it).

You probably don't even know how this year will be for you but guess what? Teni's manager is receiving calls and mails from people who want to book her for shows or pay her to feature on their tracks. Who's at loss here? You are the one, you little stinky scùm!

Find something better to do with your life or you may die miserably of the hate you were not born with[/s].

LMAO all this long rants for my comment? grin
And who told u I have time to read them.
Paint frustrated cow.
Ntoooor!! tongue. Take poison
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yatahamal:
let’s rejoice, I rejoiced with you and now its my time to rejoice, Everybody’s born a winner my sister. where you father couldn’t reach, I pray you get there and you pass
Oh my goodness I beg of you, hope your head pave way for your thoughts. I just used the song to pray for you, changing the pronoun my sister. Tell me u don't the language and yeah I will understand. People listen to song because the voice and yea I listen to diamond platnumz and Vanessa mdee of tanzania. I have been on this platform since 2016 with another moniker, stopped using the account cause I met people from other states who are not Yoruba who showed genuine love to me. I know you and your bigotry, You've said things i cannot forget just drop this tribe shiit and see the talent in her. Tribalism is painful, you see successful people and the thing you check is their tribe. Babe, rejoice and let us rejoice with you

I coulnt read this sorry.
Summarize it if u don't mind?
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by alezzy13: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
tossie101:

I coulnt read this sorry.
Summarize it if u don't mind?

Have ever tried shutting up? I've been told it works wonders for your type. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by alezzy13: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
tbh the song is just there. . .

For me, her greatest attribute as that she's been able to show that as a female you dont have to keep assailing us with aching images of expired booobs and shapeless arsses just to get acclaim. I hope the Tiwas and Yemis are taking note.

1 Like

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
alezzy13:

Have ever tried shutting up? I've been told it works wonders for your type. wink

Oh is that the trash u were talking about?
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by siegfried99(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
She deserves an award for this kiss

I'm proud to be an indigene of Ondo State

Uyo Meyo cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by MajesticD(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
If we cannot reason beyond petty sentiments of tribe and other prejudices that seem to becloud our judgement on issues, then we are a liability to society. Her shapeless, fat and 'afonjalism' as you may want to call her does not in any way make her any less a talented musician. So just shake of your biases and enjoy every single moment of life with your fellow humans, because that's what we actually are before laying claim any tribe, religion or party...HUMANS.

Btw...before you start throwing tantrums thinking it's another skull mining afonja, I am a full blooded IGBO, or IPOB miscreant grin, as some may like to call it.
#peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by emerged01(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
For the first time I am falling in love with a celebrity. The song is deep! Nice love! Ibi ti baba mi o de ma de be. My prayer of all time. The man don waka all over the world but me never leave Lagos. God help me!
My wish today been my birthday is for God to grant me that prayer up there. If that wish ever come true,I will die smiling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Basketmouth2019: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Another trash loading, I can't waste my MB downloading dat rubbish coming out from that Fa,Shapless Teni, How come she even made it to the Music Industry? Just because she is an Afonji girl..... Yeye dy smell
Fat aboki girl like you should realise that IT TAKES GREATNESS TO RECOGNISE GREATNESS. You're probably doing nothing with your life to make that statement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by temmylorlah(f): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Tundexxy:
Thiz song issa banger..
You can say that again and again!

Need a Planner/Coordinator for your next event? Beautiful and Professionally trained Event Hostesses? We are just a 'DM' away!
Instagram- Owambe_9ja
Whatsapp- 09055789277
Mobile- 08088757123

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Modarun(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Someone said she is not beautiful. i said the hell with beauty. Teni is beyond beautiful, she is magical. I will marry her in a sec if she will have me. Talent wey dey burst brain. i mistakengly downbloaded that song, I dont even have a clue of what she was saying, but my heart and ears can tell a good song even if they dont knw what was being said. Teni na my love forever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by FuckAuntySpam(f): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
tossie101:

LMAO all this long rants for my comment? grin
And who told u I have time to read them.
Paint frustrated cow.
Ntoooor!! tongue. Take poison
Jesus! shocked you're such a dùmb fvck! Who said that was for you to read now? angry it's for later my dear, maybe when you're about to sleep so you'd cry to bed or tomorrow or next month or next year or when you decide to have sense but for now, continue being the fool you are.

Adios!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wow... Teniiiiii.. Amazing visuals..
I'm nothing short of proud...
Teni is a perfect illustration of the saying "Be yourself.. The world will adjust".. I think this all the motivation I need for 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Abagworo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Presently the most talented singer in Nigeria. She's selling good music not sex figure, makeup or Peruvian hair. She's an uptempo version of Asa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
NuhRegular:
Wow... Teniiiiii.. Amazing visuals..
I'm nothing short of proud...
Teni is a perfect illustration of the saying "Be yourself.. The world will adjust".. I think this all the motivation I need for 2019
Word. The world would adjust.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by kumakunta: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
She should be given the next rated award at the headies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuckAuntySpampost=74473355:
[s]Jesus! shocked you're such a dùmb fvck! Who said that was for you to read now? angry it's for later my dear, maybe when you're about to sleep so you'd cry to bed or tomorrow or next month or next year or when you decide to have sense but for now, continue being the fool you are.

Adios! [/s]

Take poison tongue
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:

See this Amoeba calling someone shapeless grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by GloriaNino: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
This is the most dumbest comment I've seen on Nairaland. How do you even think you have the right to body-shame her?! Don't allow the cheap likes you've got on your d.p deceive you, you're ugly af! And Teni at least is doing great things for herself, but you here on Nairaland posting rubbish comments. Get a life biatch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by moshuur(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
With u way people are hyping/praising the song on this forum,I can only imagine if she's an Igbo girl......we for don see uncountable Igbo amaka comments with hundreds of likes.Just a personal observation,not to sound like a tribalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by idu1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Me like the girl right from time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sites To Download Latest Foreign Music??? / Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending / Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.