Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) (52030 Views)

Teni - Uyo Meyo (instrumental) / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Teni – Pareke (prod. By Shizzi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Onyi22(f): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=paparazzi1987 post=74488649]

See your head like snail shell.You that have no shape with your protrude belly like watermelon.

please go and park well weyrey sombori grin[/quote
grin grin grin grin O boy u dy vex ooo ]
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

My sister u r not far from the truth, just Teni is one dirty Yoruba poo that came from an unknown place has now blow, simple because she is an Afonja.

We have to be honest my dear, we cant always allow them force every trash deep down our throats with their media hype.

The song is nothing special from other songs.. Intact I couldn't finish the song sef.
Don't mind anybody saying trash to u they want to intimidate you so that next time u won't say ur mind.
Always say ur mind about them afonjans.
Babe do no let anybody I intimidate you.
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

[s]It's pathetic that most Nigerian ladies are uninformed upstairs. It's now even more pathetic when a Nigerian lady adds tribal bigotry to the natural dullness. Only good in using makeup, dressing like a hoe and riding dcks. When some Nigerian girls speak, you feel like spitting.
What has being Yoruba got to do with being successful? As if Yorubas are white slave masters controlling the fate of you people?
If things are the way it should be. Should Froggy be ahead of someone like Simi. Simi who has been singing since around 13yrs ago before she finally switched to secular song recently. She has the music knowledge, sweet voice but yet she still didn't blow that much. Making it in music is luck, anybody can blow or not blow. Get that.[/s]

Straight to the garbage, u ain't making any point at all, jumping from tree to tree.

U yorubas should stop promoting mediocrity
In the name of bigotry if this Teni was not Yoruba y'all would be be here condemning the song. Now because she is Yoruba u are hyping her.
There is nothing special about the song.
Get that?
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

[s]Straight to the garbage, u ain't making any point at all, jumping from tree to tree.

U yorubas should stop promoting mediocrity
In the name of bigotry if this Teni was not Yoruba y'all would be be here condemning the song. Now because she is Yoruba u are hyping her.
There is nothing special about the song.
Get that?[/s]

No jumping from tree to tree in my reply, blowing in music is by luck - it's as simple as that but since most of you people were fed with water of hate when growing up, that's why you can't stop being self centered, selfish, envious and hateful. Not many Yorubas have time going on social media condemning Igbo artists or songs. Hating on others and chest beating most times is massively from you people. Get that.
Psquare, runtown etc are still my best artists while I don't like froggy and wizzy. But a typical Igbo is not like that, they would get offended if other tribe make it.
Most Yorubas don't care if their tribe or others make it, that's why most of you leave your villages and are being accommodated as family in south west. Yorubas are the most tolerating loving people, that's why God bless them even when dey don't make noise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

[s]
No jumping from tree to tree in my reply, blowing in music is by luck - it's as simple as that but since most of you people were fed with water of hate when growing up, that's why you can't stop being self centered, selfish, envious and hateful. Not many Yorubas have time going on social media condemning Igbo artists or songs. Hating on others and chest beating most times is massively from you people. Get that.
Psquare, runtown etc are still my best artists while I don't like froggy and wizzy. But a typical Igbo is not like that, they would get offended if other tribe make it.
Most Yorubas don't care if their tribe or others make it, that's why most of you leave your villages and are being accommodated as family in south west. Yorubas are the most tolerating loving people, that's why God bless them even when dey don't make noise.[/s]

What u still don't know is that I GAT no time to read all ur trashy grumblings.
Use that time for something more sensible
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Onyi22(f): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

We have to be honest my dear, we cant always allow them force every trash deep down our throats with their media hype.

The song is nothing special from other songs.. Intact I couldn't finish the song sef.
Don't mind anybody saying trash to u they want to intimidate you so that next time u won't say ur mind.
No Afonja dat can intimidate me, dirty set of people, always celebrating rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

What u still don't know is that I GAT no time to read all ur trashy grumblings.
Use that time for something more sensible

Hahahaha, looks like how people react when they know u saying the truth. Anyways, take care dear. Much love here, no hate or bitterness, today is a holy day.

1 Like

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by deleo16(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2019
paparazzi1987:

See your head like snail shell.You that have no shape with your protrude belly like watermelon.

please go and park well weyrey sombori grin
grin
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by FuckAuntySpam(f): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2019
COdeGenesis:

Bleep off
I went to your profile, went through your threads and YouTube channel, all I can say right now is I'M SORRY.

damn! Your akwa ibom video is a bomb, How it has less than 100 YouTube views, just 9likes and zero likes or comment on Nairaland is what I don't understand honestly.

Let's forget about Teni for now cos she's made already (she even won best new act at soundcity's MVP awards last night), let's talk about you, Mr. Akwa-ibom.

Your video is dope and expensive, I can tell but if I'd be honest with you, the song no too sweet. You could have featured a female singer for chorus and do the verse or hired a songwriter. That's one is gone by the way so we move on to the next phase.

How do we get people to watch this video though? I have a few clout on twitter (damn it! I wish I had clouts on IG too cry ), if you can get to post few mins of the video on twitter (I would have done that for you but my network reception is bad therefore the video quality will be badly reduced which will render it almost useless), I will repost it and tell a few of my twitter promoter friends to do the same. I just hope they'd agree to do it for free sha.

Anyways, what do you say?
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by FuckAuntySpam(f): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

@ onyi22 Did you fools know Teni won Best new act at soundcity's MVP awards last night? What do you have to say? grin

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:
@ onyi22 Did you fools know Teni won Best new act at soundcity's MVP awards last night? What do you have to say? grin

and so?
Is this not Nigerian? Where things are not done free and fair? .. If ur president can rig elections and won why won't they rig this.
Tenni is overrated that's still the fact.
Last I checked soundcity is a Yoruba channel alawYs biased in playing songs of 95% YORUBAS.
Since 2years now I have not watched that station since I realized how shamefully biased they are.

Onyi22 I stand with u anyday
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Hahahaha, looks like how people react when they know u saying the truth. Anyways, take care dear. Much love here, no hate or bitterness, today is a holy day.

the truth is mine and u know it. smiley
Happy Sunday
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by FuckAuntySpam(f): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

and so?
Is this not Nigerian? Where things are not done free and fair? .. If ur president can right elections and won why won't they right this.
Tenni is overrated that's still the fact.
Last I checked soundcity is a Yoruba channel akwYs biased in playing songs of 95% YORUBAS.
Since 2years now I have not watched that station since I realized how shamefully biased they are.

Onyi22 I stand with u anyday
Since 2years now, soundcity has stopped making money since you stopped watching, please they need your audience again to regain their lost glory, please cry

2 Likes

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:
Since 2years now, soundcity has stopped making money since you stopped watching, please they need your audience again to regain their lost glory, please cry

Lol.. See mumu, And how much have they given u from the money they are making? grin

Anyways I don't care if they make money or not as long as I'm satisfied with my decision they can go hell.
I don't watch them anymore,.. And I'm happy about that.
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

the truth is mine and u know it. smiley Happy Sunday
Alright dear. Happy Sunday to you too.

1 Like

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by FuckAuntySpam(f): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

Lol.. See mumu, And how much have they given u from the money they are making? grin

Anyways I don't care if they make money or not as long as I'm satisfied with my decision they can go hell.
I don't watch them anymore,.. And I'm happy about that.

whatever you decide to do with your miserable life is fine by me. Now, run along

1 Like

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:
whatever you decide to do with your miserable life is fine by me. Now, run along

if u call my life miserable as beautiful as it is then urs must be hell,
Because I'm 100% sure I live better life than u do.
Mr bitter soul cool
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
henryhemon:

Her trash level you can never get to. It's not a curse. It's reality.

thank God you said so ...I don't want to reach anybody's trash level.....
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

The song is pure trash,
They are just hyping her because she is Yoruba.
There is nothing different or special with the song just like normal random naija songs.

I don't understand the fuse at all undecided

You can call wizzy and davido's love songs and lyrics trash but this particular teni's song is not on the list of trash songs. It's obviously a masterpiece nobody can deny. Forget the video, nothing special about the video, just a demo snippet but the audio and lyrics is top notch.
Although I don't personally understand everything said in it, but the lyrics is highly motivational and emotional. The audio too sounds like those epic indigenous SA tunes. Her vocal and flow is smooth and sweet.
That song really make people feel good. One of the sweetest songs I've listened to.

1 Like

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by COdeGenesis: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:
I went to your profile, went through your threads and YouTube channel, all I can say right now is I'M SORRY.

damn! Your akwa ibom video is a bomb, How it has less than 100 YouTube views, just 9likes and zero likes or comment on Nairaland is what I don't understand honestly.

Let's forget about Teni for now cos she's made already (she even won best new act at soundcity's MVP awards last night), let's talk about you, Mr. Akwa-ibom.

Your video is dope and expensive, I can tell but if I'd be honest with you, the song no too sweet. You could have featured a female singer for chorus and do the verse or hired a songwriter. That's one is gone by the way so we move on to the next phase.

How do we get people to watch this video though? I have a few clout on twitter (damn it! I wish I had clouts on IG too cry ), if you can get to post few mins of the video on twitter (I would have done that for you but my network reception is bad therefore the video quality will be badly reduced which will render it almost useless), I will repost it and tell a few of my twitter promoter friends to do the same. I just hope they'd agree to do it for free sha.

Anyways, what do you say?

lolz. I wasnt expecting to get his. But thanks for the positive review of the video. The video is actually my brothers though not mine. If it were mine I would have released some scenes. I thought about the video though and I would try to feature Mr P more like a remix of the song. I dont know how I can achieve that. But it must be done before easter. Thanks once more. Like how much will it cost to prmote the video and where re u based
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by paparazzi1987(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=74493423][/quote]

Next time look at the mirror before you body shame some1 undecided
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

Rubbish!!.. Did u see what they did to Genevieve nnaji movie thread? undecided
By the way this is not about tribalism because I listen to davido and simi.
Teni is trash and overrated.

So shut up U can't tell me what to say or what to feel about a song... Last I check u are living in akure.
Keep ur long trash to urslef.

CC: Onyi22 are u feeling me babe?
Lols! You and ur sidekick sound like chickens whose heads have been cut off. grin
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by FuckAuntySpam(f): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
COdeGenesis:

lolz. I wasnt expecting to get his. But thanks for the positive review of the video. The video is actually my brothers though not mine. If it were mine I would have released some scenes. I thought about the video though and I would try to feature Mr P more like a remix of the song. I dont know how I can achieve that. But it must be done before easter. Thanks once more. Like how much will it cost to prmote the video and where re u based
twitter influencers are kind of expensive (to me). the made promoters will bill you not less than 50k to trend a hashtag maybe for a few days, maximum of a week (their mouth don wide, can't blame them though). I know a lot of digital promoters (upcoming) there though whom I'm sure will do the job for lesser prices. They have clouts too but not as big as the already made promoters hence less effect. If they are well negotiated with, some will collect 5k sef or less. Too bad I can't disclose my location
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by busayo2uk: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Its becos you couldnt translate the song. If you know the meaning, you will apologize

tossie101:

I'm being honest I don't like it.
I couldn't finish it, just because she is Yoruba doesn't mean u should hype trash.
U can't force it into our throats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sites To Download Latest Foreign Music??? / Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending / Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.