Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting (26980 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by stephanie11: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk this evening reveals that President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in a closed door meeting with the Inspector General of Police, Idris Kpotum.

The meeting began shortly after Friday prayers. Idris is expected to retire from service after reaching the mandatory 35 years in service this month.Both men are meeting in the president’s office at the State House Presidential Villa Abuja.

The IGP's fate will be known after the meeting.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-buhari-closed-door-meeting-ig-police-idris-kpotum/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by JasonScoolari: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
If you like, have a closed window meeting, we all know that the reason for this secret meeting is to aid INEC in the manipulation and Transmission of electoral materials

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by ducramsey99(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by danemenike: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Seun what kind of advert services do you run? I paid money to your personal account 5months ago, but my advert is still pending on 'PROPERTY SECTION.

Please kindly run my advert or return my money.

Since you won't run my legit advert, let me advertise here.....

If you're interested in buying a plot of land in LEKKI, LAKOWE, FESTAC, IPAJA, ABULE ADO, SATELLITE TOWN or BADAGRY please call me on 07037629947

19 Likes

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by Mutecgold92(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
K
Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by maestroferdi: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Make the Transmission One no spill beans o...

1 Like

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by Jamiubond009(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Both will be transmitting from daura insha Jehovah in a few months.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by ainas247: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
We are waiting for the news...

Rank your business on Google see results in my profile
Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by Chuks9000: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ehen?

2 Likes

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by Xisnin(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
I trust Buhari to keep him for election purposes.

10 Likes

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by mufasapapasanta(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
What are they transmitting �
Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by Dottore: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by davecris(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari the world is watching. Retire the dunce immediately.

22 Likes

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by UncleSnr(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by lampard8888: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
dis feed is irrelevant
Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by yommitte00(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sai Baba. The best man for the Job!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by felixmuyiwa: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Transmission meeting

7 Likes

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by Bizzysmitty(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
He is transmitting for retirement. grin

7 Likes

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by braveboi4life: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Idris must go,the worst IG so far, an IG that exposed the incompetence of buhari

6 Likes

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by heckymaicon(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
buhari/jubrin please leave Aso rock on 29th of may either you win/rig or lose the coming election.
It's obvious you've got absolutely nothing to offer
Please na beg we dey beg

11 Likes

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by Newbiee: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
The services of the PDP nightmare IGP should be extended. It has been done in the past and it is constitutional. I like seeing IPOBIANS screaming and wailing like babies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by helinues: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
In the name of fairness, New IG must be from south. SS/SE
Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by UncleSnr(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
No transmission extension whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
angry

Even the mods are now high on oshogbo weed angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by spartan50(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mr transmission... Two dullards... How did we get here? God punish the British

7 Likes

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by Politicowizard(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
The worst IG in history. He is about to be " transmissibly transmitted "
Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by BafanaBafana: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yaradua extended the tenure of Mike Okiro,
IGP Idris has done well. His tenure should be extended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
No transmission of extension of an ineffective transmission....

Transmission go home biko.

Worst IG ever.
Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by akilo1: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
He is doing good job with dino. .let him finish the job ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting by abdulsalam81: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
The biggest achievement of this IG of police is the siege of Senator Dino Melaye's house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi / Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. / Junaid Mohammed: Adeboye Can't Pretend Not To Know What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.