|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,157,831 members, 4,699,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 January 2019 at 11:18 AM
|How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 6:40pm On Jan 04|
Welcome to 2019. It's amazing to make it to 2019. If you have been nursing your dreams of starting a hair company and make good profit the past year now is the best time to get to it. 2019 is a great opportunity to start working on those dreams and the earlier you start the better.
In a bid to avoid making this post a lengthy one I'll list out all that you will be needing to Build this business from scratch and sustain it.
1. Passion: This cannot be overemphasized to make the most of every business you would require passion every business has its challenges it's your passion for it at this point that would sustain it.
2. Demand: Before deciding to buy hair and resell you must first understand the market and it's trends, you can't be buying hair trends of 2016 in 2019 you must be abreast of current market trends so you don't have a lot of inventory sitting in your store instead of making a profit for you.
3. Branding: Now you have decided to start a hair business, how would you like your hair business to be? What kind of clients do you want to serve? What quality of hair would you like to sell? This would determine how to target potential clients, it would also determine your profit margin, most people leave this stage of the business for last on the contrary this should determine who your hair supplier should be, it should determine your packaging and your market entry strategy, it should determine your voice in the market place, and communicate how you stand out, having a good branding strategy can help you grow in a short period of time.
4. Hair Suppliers: Finding Hair Suppliers that sell quality hair at a good price can be a challenge, as a new business you want to sell cheap to gain market share and compete favorably. Suppliers determine your your overall price in the market so you really want to get a good deal. You can find good vendors on Alibaba. Before choosing a hair vendor it's advisable to buy a full head fix of any length of your choice preferably 18 inches which you should fix directly on your hair (not a wig) for a whole month so you can test the quality of the hair and also have an idea of the volume of each bundle and the company's customer service before you make a bulk order.
5. Marketing: Most people set money aside for purchasing inventory but forget to set money aside for advertising. To successfully grow your hair business, you should set aside money for advertising (online and offline) creativity here is very important keeping cost into consideration. It's important to have a marketing budget.
How much do I need to successfully start my hair business?
There's no specific amount a person can use, the amount varies from person to person but it's always advisable to start small, if you have 1million naira to put into the hair business start with 250,000 take out time to learn with it before you scale up. There would be issues along the way so you will need time to learn and tweak things to suit your business.
Cheap Hair or Luxury Hair?
I will advise that you sell both it's better to diversify your client demographics so it gives you the opportunity to sell more and people who buy cheap hair can always upgrade to luxury hair and people who also buy luxury hair can buy a cheap hair if it's looking too good for the price.
Do I need a store to start?
To cut overhead costs I'll advice that you keep your inventory at home or somewhere you don't have to pay for so you can use the excess money to build your business. Nowadays it's easy to start your business with a click of the finger, from designing your logo to opening an instagram account to registering your business name with CAC, all that can be done with sitting in your house.
Phone Apps I can use to cut costs for my business.
Most new businesses struggle with having enough funds to start a business, and want to save where they can I have compiled apps that you'll mostly be needing:
1. Logopit plus : helps create beautiful logo's for your business.
2. Canva : Ideal for content generation on your social media accounts.
3. Add Watermark : Watermark pictures and videos, it's like signing your signature on every content you put out there.
All these can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Want affordable suppliers for your human hair who deliver on quality and have been in the business for decades? Please send me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by utepu: 6:58pm On Jan 04|
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 8:02pm On Jan 04|
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 8:34pm On Jan 04|
How to use Instagram to grow your Hair business
If you're thinking of growing your hair business the best social media platform to be on is IN-STA-GRAM as a matter of fact it's a must!.
1. First rule of instagram is to upload high quality pictures AKA Dope pictures. low quality pictures scream amateur and scam from a mile away you don't want to do that to a brand you're trying to build.
2. Followership: People only buy from where other people buy. You must build your instagram page to enhance your visibility and to build trust.
Tip: Follow big brands for instance #Zashadu on instagram is an indeginous luxury handbag designer and sells to people you want to carry premium leather handbags and would have such people as followers, people who buy her bags want quality and luxury if you sell luxury human hair all you have to do is follow all her followers and engage them by liking their picture or dropping a genuine comment from time to time. If you can identify 20 brands that have your ideal clients as their followers you will have very long list of potential clients.
3. Instagram Ads: This is another way to build followers for your instagram page which you can later convert to sales, it's easy to set up and should be done periodically even when you're not having a promotion. The mistake people make is to only advertise when they want to do a promo which isn't so, Advertising helps to constantly put you in the minds of prospective clients, increase brand awareness, establish market leadership and drive sales.
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 8:45pm On Jan 04|
4. Sell Emotions: People don't buy things for the thing itself, they buy for the benefits they derive from using the product. Women buy hair because they look beautiful and get admired by other people, women buy hair cos it makes them look expensive and all put together, women buy human hair to tell other people that they can afford it, that's the reality and you need to sell that, where do your ideal clients hangout? How do they look? Do they look like women who wear designer labels, manicured fingers and eating in a fast-food? If that's how they look your instagram pictures should look like that, if you hope to sell to women in their late 20's the picture you use should have such women in them.
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 9:26am On Jan 05|
Sourcing for Suppliers on Alibaba.
Alibaba still remains one of the best ways of sourcing for suppliers online. To begin, it would require that you get registered on the platform. There are various sellers on Alibaba: Manufacturers and Retailers To get good prices you should be buying directly from the manufacturers
How to Identify a legit manufacturer:
Real Pictures: Most manufacturers make use of real pictures not model pictures, you'll see pictures of hair at production room, baskets, or hair undergoing processing. Retailers use mostly high quality model pictures don't be moved by how perfect the pictures look.
Company Name: Look out for their company names if it's a manufacturing company it would have it stated, if it's a Retail company it would have "trading company" written on it.
Years on Alibaba: When choosing a supplier make sure that they have had a minimum of 3 years doing business with Alibaba, you don't want to risk it on a newbie.
On the platform your best friend is the "search" icon and your filter for instance: You want to buy virgin Indian hair. You go to the search button and type "Indian human hair" or "temple hair" or "high quality virgin hair". it brings out a very long list of options then you go over to the filter section where you'll find a list of countries these hair suppliers are located then choose India (since you want Indian hairs) and apply so it can streamline your search afterwards begin to eliminate by the types of pictures uploaded (do they look like real pictures that a company would take or do they look like model pictures picked out from the internet) when you see a supplier that has real pictures click and view the profile and check company name if it says manufacturing or trading company. After you've done all this make sure you have a writing pad on hand to take down notes look for their contact numbers, most of them use whatsapp so you can chat them up later. Repeat the entire process till you have like 10 names on your list. Then move to the next stage of asking for their price list (at this point remember you're not trying to get a good deal don't go and be pricing their market anyhow) then you can start to eliminate by cost till you get at least 3 suppliers then make your first order of 3 bundles from all 3 suppliers. You can never be sure of any human hair till you have worn it yourself, human hair can look good, can be soft to the touch and still not be good, you need to not skip this process if you're really interested in finding a good supplier and ensuring that you sell quality products. After you have passed this stage of testing the hair for one month, and have washed it to see the results then you can go back to the supplier to bargain a deal remember when bargaining, your discount is very much dependent on how many bundles you want to buy. Lastly for safety reasons when paying, pay using Alipay or PayPal not directly to their bank account.
I hope this has been helpful, if you cannot go through all the stress of looking for a quality hair supplier which takes time and costs money to test various hair products, we have amazing hair suppliers that are trusted and tested to help you start your hair company as soon as possible.
For Enquiries send a mail to email@example.com or whatsapp 08064709273
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 7:50pm On Jan 05|
How you can make lots of money selling hairs sourced from Vietnam.
Human hair is BIG BUSINESS and to play well in the market you need GOOD HAIR. Vietnamese Hair is currently considered LUXURY HAIR, it's lustre is amazing, richness is top of the chart, hairs from Vietnam deserve all the hype it gets and lasts for as long as 5 years depending on individual handling. Human Hair from Vietnam are considered of top grade quality because most Vietnamese women never use chemicals on their hair.
Selling Vietnamese hair gives you an advantage, it advertises itself, good hair will always bring repeat customers and referrals, it's also the best way to grow your human hair business in a short period of time.
Need a supplier for your Hair company or you want to start a business this 2019? Let's help you make it easier and eliminate the costs of sourcing for a Supplier, you don't have to travel to China or India before you can start your hair business, we have suppliers that have been tested and trusted and are well aware of the growing hair industry in Nigeria and want to be a part of it.
-You'll get direct access to the suppliers (for luxury hair and for cheap hair) and do business directly with them.
-Free PR on a Daily Newspaper (Nationwide Coverage)
- After Sales Support (we'll help you through out the process of purchasing and importation to Nigeria)
To pay send a whatsapp message to 08064709273 or send a mail to Konfyreel@yahoo.com
PS: All pictures are Vietnamese Bundles (Double drawn)
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Bonab: 7:56pm On Jan 05|
Abeg, this should be in front page. Seun take note. Thanks for sharing.
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 12:29pm On Jan 11|
You can't be thinking of starting a thriving business and not be ready to invest in giving yourself a headway, smart people would do all they can to make great achievements within a short period of time.
What do I gain if I pay N50,000?
1. You'll get access to our verified suppliers which means you'll not have to start looking for suppliers on Ali express (which is expensive by the way) or Alibaba or Taobao, our suppliers have been tested and deliver according to specifications. Their hairs have passed our quality checks and are very durable. We save you the time it takes to search for a vendor, we save you the cost of acquiring samples to test quality
2. No middlemen to make money off you during the transaction. 50,000 is a one time payment which gives you access directly to the manufacturing company, you're free to negotiate with the supplier according to your budget.
3. After Purchase support: we don't just sell these contact and leave you to find your way on your own, we help you throughout the process, from helping you find the best shipping agent and making sure you get your purchase safely, we are also committed to the growth of your business and help you in several ways so your business can be profitable.
4. Free PR: Free PR consultation and exposure on 1 national newspaper (which currently costs 50,000).
After all these don't you think it's time to send me a whatsapp chat?
Chat me up on 08064709273 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 12:30pm On Jan 11|
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by IamShiningStar(f): 4:19am On Jan 12|
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 2:12pm On Jan 12|
Why you should be stocking up your Hair Inventory in January.
Still trying to make up your mind if you should be starting a hair business? Well while you're doing so, your indecisiveness is costing you money. January is the best time to be buying your inventory because most manufacturing companies record lots of sales before the festivities/holidays begin and not so much bulk sales at the start of the year and the customer can use this to their advantage. When you buy your inventory in January, you'll have all the attention from your supplier and get good discount rates for bulk purchases. So while everyone is still recovering from the holiday, you're making/sealing good business deals.
Don't let this January end while you're still making up your mind. For everyone who buys our service this January, you'll be enjoying a 5,000 discount.
Send a whatsapp message to 08064709273
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 2:56pm On Jan 12|
Why Human hair is the best importation business to start
1. Light weight: Because of the light weight of human hair, you can import for less and the cost of shipping when broken down on every unit/bundle of hair can be about (500naira) or less.
2. Huge market: Let's start with your female friends, how often do they make their hair? A typical Nigerian woman makes her hair every month some more than once monthly with the population we have in Nigeria there's always space for new entrants into the market. Women naturally place more emphasis on their birthdays and weddings and choose that day to look exceptionally beautiful another reason why women will buy luxury hair and it's very difficult for women who have tasted good hair to now compromise on terrible quality hair which leads to repeat customers.
3. Cost: In the end you want to be profitable while selling a very good product so you can sustain your business in the long haul and never have to compromise on quality. Selling quality(celebrity standard) Human Hair at affordable prices will keep you in business in the long haul, it would get you loyal customers, lots of referrals and lots of ROI and this is where we make it happen, we connect you to manufacturers and ensure you get your business from idea to reality in a short period of time.
Send us a whatsapp message on 08064709273
Our N5,000 discount promo is still on to qualify please use Code "NL"
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 8:18pm On Jan 13|
How to Generate content for your instagram page
Post the process of the Business: If you get the business registered, post it! If you're ordering inventory from your suppliers tell them to make a video of it, have it sent to you and post it! When you receive your goods in Nigeria make a video and post it! When people buy your hair ask for pictures and post it! Everything is really content, make your instagram page relatable, as a Business owner you should be your number 1 Brand Ambassador, you'll have to wear your hair, don't try to save cost and choose to wear the cheapest of all your stock, look at it like advertising, would you advertise the worst looking hair? Make stunning hair styles and take plenty pictures and videos. Lastly always post with a Catchy caption. Let your caption be like your style and should be authentic.
I feel 2019 is already a great year don't let Analysis Paralysis/perfectionism have the best of you this year and if you're wondering how much you should have to start this business 100,000 can go a long way, since we have that out of the way send me a whatsapp message on 08064709273 or mail on email@example.com Asap let's get to it
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 10:42pm On Jan 13|
Glad you found something to takeaway
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 12:25pm On Jan 14|
Still thinking if this would be a good investment for your Hair Business? Let me help you in making your decision.
We're committed to helping you in your hair business journey and we'll be glad if you'll let us be a part of your success story.
Send us a message on whatsapp this January and get a N5000 discount before it runs out.
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 1:00pm On Jan 14|
Because we're guaranteed to bring you just the best and nothing less, plus our hairs are so cuuutte .
PS: Remember to use January Code: "NL" to get N5,000 discount.
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by jayinfo2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14|
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 9:40am On Jan 15|
Good morning people.
With great joy do I bring this product to you (I've nursed this idea for a year now and the challenge has been how to structure it that it stays profitable and Affordable so it doesn't defeat the purpose it was created for) so finally I have thought of how and here it is.
Now I understand that it can be a hurdle to pay N50,000 to get access to a manufacturer if you only have 200,000 saved up to start the business, not only would it eat into your capital it can also be discouraging. This doesn't mean paying N50,000 is a bad investment on the contrary if you want to influence your cost price and increase your profit margin, get custom designs made for you, you should be talking to the manufacturers of these hairs.
(fast forward to the good news)
Now you can buy your Hair at factory price
I'll be putting up pricelists from different hair companies that you can buy depending on your budget. Alongside the cost of the Hair you'll be paying a freight fee and service charge of 1,200 to 1,500 depending on the source of the hair.
PS: These pricelists have not been altered but you can always negotiate them if you have access to the factory.
If you're like me and you wondering what is in it for me. Well I didn't come to Lagos to count bridge that's why I charge a service fee for each bundle you buy.
But if you don't want this package but would rather gain access and do business on your own terms it costs N50,000 (5,000 discount for the month of January for Nairalanders)
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 10:01am On Jan 15|
Minimum Order: 10 bundles (1kg)
Service Charge & Freight: 1,500/bundle.
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 10:18am On Jan 15|
Minimum Order Quantity : 10 bundles (1kg)
Service Charge & Freight: 1,200/bundle
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 12:44pm On Jan 15|
Minimum Order Quantity : 10 bundles (1kg)
Service Charge & Freight : 1,500/bundle(100gram)
|Re: How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit by Confiiwuoha(f): 1:07pm On Jan 15|
Please people who can pay N50,000 to get access to these manufacturers are only those ready to start importing within 3 months, (I don't want to have to keep pushing you to start your own business after you've paid) if you aren't ready you can quietly observe this thread, I'll still be putting out free content and latest updates from time to time.
I'll be glad to work with you if truly it's your dream to start your hair Business this year.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 219