Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why Buy A Plot For 15m When You Can Get 20 Acres Or More! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Buy A Plot For 15m When You Can Get 20 Acres Or More! (274 Views)

Three Bedroom Bungalow Selling For 15m At Lekki / Juicy Sale: Nicely Built 5 Bedrooms Bungalow In Giwa, Oke Aro For #15M (photos) / Two No Of Three Bedroom And Mini Flat For Sale For 15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Buy A Plot For 15m When You Can Get 20 Acres Or More! by stevebent(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
First, I want to introduce myself so you know I know what I'm talking about.
My name's Steve and I'm a land surveyor practicing in Lagos.

Have you ever wondered how rich people acquire lands in Lagos? "I bet it cost hundreds of millions of naira to acquire acres of good title land" you must have thought.

Well, I can tell you it doesn't cost much. Did you know that it makes more business sense for you to invest in a Survey Sponsorship Deal than buying a plot or two of land in Lekki which ranges from 15m-20m/plot?

**Introducing Survey Sponsorship for Real Estate Enthusiasts/Investors**

Due to the recent hike in the price of Registration of surveys by the Nigerian Institution of Surveyors, many family have been unable to do a proper red copy survey of their family lands?

Hence, they need investors otherwise referred to as sponsors to help pay for this and in return, he/she is rewarded with a certain percentage of the land- usually 1plot/acre worked on.

So if you did a survey for a land of 300 Acres, you are rewarded with total of 300 plots. Most of the times, these lands are usually with good titles such as Gazette and Excison.

Which you can resell for profit.

You can be sure to get x10 of your invested capital.

If this sound interesting to you and you wanna know more about this, call me or text me or we could arrange a meet.

Surv. Steve

(1) (Reply)

Benefit To My Nairalander Families / Cheapest Property With C Of O Title / 2 Bedroom Apartment ,glory Land Estate,off Lasu-igando Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.