Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates (61840 Views)

Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by dododawa1: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Na HUNGER not big deal
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Lekan111(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nigeria and unending drama
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
This guy plays too much
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by mjbaba: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
useless startimes blocked channels and ait, there was no 8pm news today.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by elderken(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
So IGP can send lot of men to arrest just one man. But yet, he can't send his men to hunt down shekau. Dat man is a bastard, a degenerated bastard. For wasting our scarce resources on just one person. Am waiting when they will lay a siege on omo agege residence. Stupid bully.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Sholaco: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
This s how u will eventually finish your 2019.....glutton sad
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Sholaco: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
elderken:
So IGP can send lot of men to arrest just one man. But yet, he can't send his men to hunt down shekau. Dat man is a bastard, a degenerated bastard.
your father nd ur entire family should go and arrest shekau. Useless people supporting evil and lawlessness

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
post=74455705:
Investigation into the case of criminal conspiracy and attempted culpable homicide against him is on-going.

That is all that matters now, all the pretense he is about presently, will not get him off the hook from being investigated for an attempted murder on a Police man along with other criminal charges.

Nonsense and Melaye!

You are 100% right.
The evil and corrupt souls can go to any length to cover their tracks.

Finish with the CDS homocide case 1st and catch the real culprits not the charade they put up Since the police is overzealous to work. What a useless government
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Alajiki(m): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
I like this politics of bitterness buhari is playin I pray atiku wins then apc members will get their own turn

An Atiku win? Future impossible tense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by muykem: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dino death will be announced 7 days after his death because people will think he is still acting.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by encryptjay(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nollywood star grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by semyman: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
ASUU to participate in the 2019 general election

ASUU can even go to Sabisa Forest, provided it will not promote public university education in Nigeria.

You know why; the private universities and their foreign counterparts will not stop their remittances to ASUU for killing public universities in Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by mooremoney(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Useless country
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by AnanseK(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
I like this politics of bitterness buhari is playin I pray atiku wins then apc members will get their own turn

So you think it’s a responsible thing for a Senator of the Federal Republic to hide and evade arrest even when a policeman is fighting for his life from gun shot wounds , and the Senator has some answers. So where did Buhari come inside this? People like you , the advocates for lawlessness are dragging this country to the brink.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by CecyAdrian(f): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sirheny007:
Please, enough of Dino.
I understand he's a victim of political bullying... but it's enough already.

Who is a victim of what you say?? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by dukeprince50: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
jaxxy:
Nonesense. A senator tells u he will report at ur office and yet u lay an 8 day siege because u have nothing better to do? Or Dino kill person? Nigerian Police and circus behavior
But my brother let us be objective, you were invited for
questioning since July, you refused to honour it after 5 months
police came for you with a certified arrest warrant and you
went into bidding.
My brother i want to ask who is the law breaker here, the
police that gave you 5 months or you that is resisting arrest?
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by StJasper(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ahmeduana:
It shall never be well with the force and anybody that support them.

Its glaring nothing good can take place in ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by elderken(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sholaco:
your father nd ur entire family should go and arrest shekau. Useless people supporting evil and lawlessness
Who the hell is this gay?
May your father die a terrible death, and a worse one fall on you. Then may your entire family never know justice and peace all through their miserable existence.
Who even gave you a phone. Fatherless bastard

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by nedzuby: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
jaxxy:
Nonesense. A senator tells u he will report at ur office and yet u lay an 8 day siege because u have nothing better to do? Or Dino kill person? Nigerian Police and circus behavior

I thought he said he was not in Abuja. A lawmaker that lies
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Hoodbilonia: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
abeg dey shud not waste time
inject him shaps
chief stunt man..dino alaye
on ground stunt man....dino alaye
assistant stuntman..peter rock fayose

ok guys ham on ma way to tha spot.
saraki..aite alaye we dey wait u for club.
dino arrives and has a nice time shaking body
the following day on his way out
o bobs see sars .men make i do shina rambo style jump for ground..minutes later. headline..breaking news..sars tear gased me and i fell into coma for 3weeks
hmmm dino dino alaye.

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by 1972xy: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
All these political actors can never stop acting..loi.
" My neck oo, my head ooo, my body ooo"
This time around you have missed the point.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by madridsta007(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
Abfinest007:
[/s]

Then when APC or another opposition party wins, PDP will get their “own turn”.

In the end development and the citizens suffer when politicians are playing “turn by turn”.

I hope PDP, if they win, take the high moral ground and leave whatever prosecution to the judiciary to handle it. Else Nigeria will be the worse for it.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by PassingShot(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
What is politics of bitterness in making a senator obey the law?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by jaxxy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
But my brother let us be objective, you were invited for
questioning since July, you refused to honour it after 5 months
police came for you with a certified arrest warrant and you
went into bidding.
My brother i want to ask who is the law breaker here, the
police that gave you 5 months or you that is resisting arrest?

I’m agree Dino is wrong bt so are the police. I have said it that if the police were credible and professional Dino wouldn’t even be hiding in the 1st place neither would he have disregarded their invitation.

The police themselves have disregarded several court orders in Dino’s favor. What kind of unprofessional conduct and disregarded for the law is that from people who should uphold it??
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by okofians(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
Pray harder
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by CaptainFM1: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
I will vote SDM a 100times even if he's locked in a pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
nedzuby:

I thought he said he was not in Abuja. A lawmaker that lies

And ur police doesn’t lie, disregarded court orders and invitations by the senate? Is that credible or professional conduct?
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Timatayo1: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Weyti I go talk o I no go talk again because one yeye boy dey for this platform I no go mentioned his name I sabi yab person
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by busomma: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Drama, act 1, scene 1. Dino foolishly thought he can outlast the awesome power of federal might. Dino is finished as a politician & it's going to be he'll for him from now on. He won't live long after this episode. Mark my words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.