Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply (28641 Views)

Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by NwaliE01: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2019
If we no make money wetin we gain?
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Diso60090(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Anytime i cook at home , the whole family decide to drink garri , i dnt know why. Please help me.

Maybe you trying to kill them with your dead food but God is with them
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by xcelentattitude(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Anytime i cook at home , the whole family decide to drink garri , i dnt know why. Please help me.

grin but which kain wahala be this.....check yourself bro
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by rapid101(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
I jst downloaded an app
So I decided to try my
Skills on graphics

Plz rate me thanks wink

Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by lalabrother: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sometimes good and wonderful isn't compatible...
DanDeeBoss:
If he's a good man and Lilian is a wonderful person, then what went wrong??
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by effissyman(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Get admitted to any university in China now without stress...check my signature for contact and more info
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
lalabrother:
Sometimes good and wonderful isn't compatible...
smileysmiley
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by KiZiie(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
CuddleBear:
when a rich person says he's looking for money

then his not rich enough.
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2019
Funkybabee:
dindinrin man, they are praying better prayer for him.
Look at the screenshot. After the reply he screen shot it himself and sent it to a blogger. Because he wants to trend. Because no blogger can follow a reply he made 1second ago. Shey you understand?
Re: Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply by Funkybabee(f): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Shibaraba:

Look at the screenshot. After the reply he screen shot it himself and sent it to a blogger. Because he wants to trend. Because no blogger can follow a reply he made 1second ago. Shey you understand?

oh I see.. thank u jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shugatiti Sues Pastor Who Alleged That She Is A “Mamiwata Sent To Destroy Men" / Photo Of Burna Boy Chilling With D'banj / Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.