Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser (1771 Views)

Can A Matured Person Who Doesn't Indulge In Social Vices Be Termed Abnormal? / Meet Monica Okoye With 12 Children, 36 Grandchildren, 43 Great Grandchildren / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Goodplace: 2:07am On Jan 05, 2019
36 years old without a good relationship, with a job of less than 85k in an expensive city, could he be termed a loser? My GOD Show me mercy.
Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by eph12(m): 3:14am On Jan 05, 2019
I know of a man that struggled till late 40s. Right now he has more money than many people can ever dream of. He got his first house at age 50

Never give up, don't stop trying

13 Likes

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by babyfaceafrica: 5:11am On Jan 05, 2019
a loser is one who believes he is a loser....who age help?..just keep persevering, you go hammer

7 Likes

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by chiommy123(f): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2019
We keep looking at the bad sides of our lives and that makes us not to appreciate God the way we ought to. Look at it this way there are many 36 years old without jobs. In hospitals. In prison. Mad in the the streets. In mortuaries. Thank God for your life many wish to be like you.

19 Likes

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by edoman2016: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Goodplace:
36 years old without a good relationship, with a job of less than 85k in an expensive city, could he be termed a loser? My GOD Show me mercy.
Why are you not in a relationship at your age? Are you shy to woo a lady or what? Even jobless men have girlfriends in Nigeria.
Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by SOFTDRINK: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2019
edoman2016:

Why are you not in a relationship at your age? Are you shy to woo a lady or what? Even jobless men have girlfriends in Nigeria.
Will having a girlfriend make him a "winner"?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by edoman2016: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Will having a girlfriend make him a "winner"?
If he doesn't have a girlfriend at 36 years, I wonder how he would get married?
Or will he just get married without being in a relationship or courtship with a woman?
Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by SOFTDRINK: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2019
edoman2016:

Or will he just get married without being in a relationship or courtship with a woman?
Yes he can get married without being in a relationship, "arrangee" can be of help.

However,not everybody should get married,even the Bible says so.

1 Like

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Richy4(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Marriage/ Relationship is not an achievement.... if u were in it, it simply implies that u want to be with someone... If u don't want to be with any one, How does that make u a loser?

5 Likes

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Redoil: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
edoman2016:

i dated a gurl for 6 years and guesswhat the lady i got married to was a person a gotto know a day and she moved in with me the following day.
Dating to me is more of a waste time

2 Likes

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Redoil:
i dated a gurl for 6 years and guesswhat the lady i got marrid to was a person a gotto know a day and she moved in with me
spot on bro...dating/courtship doesn't guarantee a happy home
Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by ecstasy357(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2019
Goodplace:

Let's take a look at the positive side of ya story

1. You have a job when most pple r jobless.
2. The pay is not what u desire but ya gaining experience for a better job.
3. You are not writing from a sick bed.
4. You don't have a good relationship yet because you've not met THE ONE.
5. You don't have a relationship yet which means you can be spicing ya life until she comes.
6. Bros, YOU GET JOB FOR NAIJA. This is enough to tell God thank u.

NB: As long as there's life, things will only get better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2019
no!

you prob compare yourself to others. don't.

everyone has their own path. keep doing what you do and stay optimistic. you don't know what tomorrow has in store for you.

1 Like

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
No one alive is a loser!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
You will always be a fukking looser if you don't apretiate what you have, make do with it and keep comparing yourself to others.
Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by FlyingTOMATOE: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Goodplace:
36 years old without a good relationship, with a job of less than 85k in an expensive city.
Even if you earn less than 32k, woman wey go love you go love you. And if you like Earn 100k plus, woman wey no go gree no go gree.
Try and go out more often. Go to a mall, church, cinema or most social gathering and also try and work on how to start a conversation. You will definitely get someone you can start a good relationship with.. Patience is the key and not how old you are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Acidosis(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Richy4:
Marriage/ Relationship is not an achievement.... if u were in it, it simply implies that u want to be with someone... If u don't want to be with any one, How does that make u a loser?

An achievement is something you aim at achieving and then you put in efforts to achieve that goal.

Anything can be defined as an achievement: including marriage, child birth, a degree, a visa, a car, a job, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by nkwuocha1: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Goodplace:

At least you have a steady income.Keep pushing!There are worst 36 years old like you still feeding from Mama pot.God will lift you up soonest.Dont worry.
Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Raalsalghul: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
edoman2016:

Must everyone get married?
Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Oshin56(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2019
edoman2016:

you just want to add to this gentleman problem who gf help

2 Likes

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Richy4(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Acidosis:

An achievement is something you aim at achieving and then you put in efforts to achieve that goal.

Anything can be defined as an achievement: including marriage, child birth, a degree, a visa, a car, a job, etc.

My brother I would have agreed with u assuming we are here to define Achievement in this particular matter.... I kinda feel sorry for the OP if he feels that he is so simple to let one word define who he is...Dying an untimely death will be when u basically allow the society to decide what u are and when to do things.....If marriage is his goal, he should go for it..but in the gospel according to St. Richy, Marriage will never be included as an achievement..it's just being with someone..The way u make friends...

1 Like

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Goodplace:

it just shows that those are the cards you are dealt with, so you have to hustle like mad. a loser is more of mentality than financial situation, everybody in Lagos is broke, the only difference is level of brokeness. because Lagos is expensive we are all packaging if you look at it on a technical level, most people outside Lagos have better value for life than us.

1 Like

Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Acidosis:

This got me thinking...
Re: Is A Man Of 36 Without A Good Relationship And A Well Paid Job Be Termed A Loser by Ishilove: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Redoil:
i dated a gurl for 6 years and guesswhat the lady i got married to was a person a gotto know a day and she moved in with me the following day.
Dating to me is more of a waste time
Ne lu risk o

(1) (Reply)

Women: God's Greatest Mistake To Mankind / Help! My Witch Mother Wants To Initiate My Daughter In Her Dream / Why Am I Not Losing Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.