Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment (19774 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections / PDP Campaign Council: Pressure On Wike To Rescind Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Omeokachie: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2019
INEC has been very unintelligent with this rigging plan.

I guess they have been emboldened by the fact that impunity now reign supreme under Buhari, and they believe Nigerians can do nothing.

They will be shocked!

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Uploadme(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Its not "like match fixing"........ It " IS" MATCH FIXING
Here she is doing the 4+4 sign

Fake news, do a little research on that picture before posting it next time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by fasho01(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Don't they know the lifeless one has ear problem? He won't hear neither will any of his appointees

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Deapexboy(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Cry me river Niger
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Green222: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

I support you on this. Elections should be boycotted by all political parties so that Buhari can continue rulling forever. Can you see that you need another brain? You expect INEC to appoint Atikuloot's money laundering partner wife Jennifer or the fully bleached Titi as INEC Commissioner. That's too late because Goatluck Jonathieve appointed Amina, so he should have appointed Atikuloot's wives too or maybe he should have appointed Bayelsa State's Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Education, Her Eminence the garullous illiterate Mama imPatience Jonathan.

But wait ooo, has Mama Peace retired as Permanent Secretary of the Bayelsa State Ministry of Education?

How do Nigeria get to this point where people will be suffering and still continued to support the cause of the suffering because he is either from the same religion or tribe. My heart bleed for those of you calling black white because of religion and tribe.

Poster if you did not see anything wrong with Amina Zakari appointment, then I pity you and your likes because you need urgent deliverance

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by nifty60(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2019
When God wanted to destroy Pharaoh. He first made him sturbborn.

3 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by jude79(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2019
how can a party member be a refereehow can a party member be a refereehow can a party member be a referee

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by BenzEne1(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
Wait o. Didn't these guys know she's "related" to buhari when they appointed her in 2014 or so? Why all the drama now??

How many times will they tell you she shares no blood relationship with Buhari. She's only intermarried with the family.
Did Jonathan not appoint this same woman.
PDP is clutching at straws like the drowning party it is.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Galaticos444: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2019
dokyOloye:
Yorugba muslims will never see anything wrong in INEC and Buhari's actions.
They will continue defending Buhari as if he is their prophet
they actually prefer him to oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Green222: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2019
How did Nigeria get to this point where people will be suffering and still continued to support the cause of the suffering because he is either from the same religion or tribe. My heart bleed for those of you calling black white because of religion and tribe.

Anyone who did not see anything wrong with Amina Zakari's appointment need urgent attention from psychiatrist that will treat them from religious and tribal madness

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by flowx(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Its not "like match fixing"........ It " IS" MATCH FIXING
Here she is doing the 4+4 sign
. Pls send this picture to my WhatsApp number 08064341990. I have been trying to download it from as you post it to this forum but I never get. It. Pls I need it so that I can show those zombies on my Facebook page thanks.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by BenzEne1(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Uploadme:

Fake news, do a little research on that picture before posting it next time.

No mind them they are all fake asses.
That's how they said Buhari was a clone. Then shifted yo to him replaced by Jibril from Sudan. PDP and their supporters need their brains examined.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by homealone00: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2019
dokyOloye:
Yorugba muslims will never see anything wrong in INEC and Buhari's actions.
They will continue defending Buhari as if he is their prophet
but what is your obsession about the Yoruba people... You are on your own, we are on our own can't everyone be one their own shocked shooo
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by ogashman(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2019
The most craziest thing about this is that Nigerians are too docile.nobody is protesting...

The same people that would have rejected this vehemently if it were to have happened during gej,are not even raising eyebrows.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by thetruth200: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2019
I dont see the need to vote in this election cos it has already been 100percent rigged.
I dont know by now that buhari still has fans what a mess,yorubas dont even know their stand bunch of confused idiots.. NAIJA should just break up for good

3 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by bkool7(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2019
bedspread:
My Simple take is dt The Elections should be Boycotted by all Political Parties if Amina Zakari is not Taken off...

The Recent Elections that just took place in Nigeria has shown her Capabilities...

Seems Our President is Bent on Destroying another Democratic Government.... A Repeat of what he did in 1983...

Only Pdp seems to be complaining.

And those complaining have not proved to us how she's related to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by abels(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2019
MY FELLOW NIGERIANS WE ARE IN FOR ONE OF THE TOUGHEST PERIOD OF OUR DEAR HISTORY.BUHARI WILL WIN NEXT MONTH ELECTIONS BOTH EAST AND COMPLETE HIS TENURE.KILLINGS,LOOTING,OPPRESSION,DEATH OF HUMAN RIGHTS,FULANI HERDSMEN MENACE AND ALL OTHER VICES WILL TRIPLE ...THEN STRONGLY AND CONVINCINGLY MY MIND AND SPIRIT IS TELLING ME THAT BUHARI WILL CONQUER AND RULE THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS BY PLANTING HIS SOLDIERS THERE,THEN COME 2022 BUHARI WILL ALTER THE NIGERIA CONSTITUTION AND GO FOR A THIRD TENURE AND NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE BY THEN THE MILITARY AND ALL OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES WILL HAVE BEEN BUHARILIZED....MY PEOPLE WE ARE IN FOR IT...OP SCREEN GRAB THIS MY WRITINGS AND PUT THEM IN NAIRALAND ARCHIVE ..IN 2022 REMIND US OF THIS WRITINGS......GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Askme8: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

I support you on this. Elections should be boycotted by all political parties so that Buhari can continue rulling forever. Can you see that you need another brain? You expect INEC to appoint Atikuloot's money laundering partner wife Jennifer or the fully bleached Titi as INEC Commissioner. That's too late because Goatluck Jonathieve appointed Amina, so he should have appointed Atikuloot's wives too or maybe he should have appointed Bayelsa State's Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Education, Her Eminence the garullous illiterate Mama imPatience Jonathan.

But wait ooo, has Mama Peace retired as Permanent Secretary of the Bayelsa State Ministry of Education?
common Brain hard u to get,ordinary constructive argument u know fit do,just filled with hate and bitterness like party like President like supporters all of them na ode tell me how Nigeria go take move forward. Spit on all u brain dead APC supporters mtcwwww

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

Daft slave

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2019
SPOT-ON!... THE SHITHOLE IS SITTING ON A KEG OF GUN POWDER.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Uploadme(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2019
flowx:
. Pls send this picture to my WhatsApp number 08064341990. I have been trying to download it from as you post it to this forum but I never get. It. Pls I need it so that I can show those zombies on my Facebook page thanks.

islandmoon:
ok

That's not Amina Zakari, guy wake up and think for yourself instead of allowing somebody to do the thinking for you
That woman on the picture is Dr. Hajo Sani, Senior Special Assistant on Administration to the wife of the president.
I don't know how old you guys are but if you're a grownup then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by naunasabi: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
Wait o. Didn't these guys know she's "related" to buhari when they appointed her in 2014 or so? Why all the drama now??

Was Buhari in government then?
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by asanwafo: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2019
Arm of PDP masquerading as human right group.
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by asanwafo: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2019
Arm of PDP masquerading as human right group. Go and sack her
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by brainbox80: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2019
[b][/b] BUBU HAS NEVER BEEN A PRESIDENT BUT A SELF-ASSUMED OBA/SULTAN OF NIGERIA. I FORTOLD THE BIAS APPOINTMENT OF AMINA, THE MOMENT I LEARNT THAT SHE TOGETHER WITH THE CHAIRMAN OF INEC HELD A CLOSED DOOR MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENT IN THE VILLA. WELL, ALL I KNOW IS THAT IN THE END EITHER DEATH, ELECTION OR COUP WILL DEFINITELY TAKE PMB OUT OF THE VILLA, AND I SEE THIS HAPPENING SOON

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by PointZerom: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:

INeC will not change jackshit.
Wailers should wail to death

Why are you brandishing someone else’s picture up and down?
Won sépè fun e ni?

Don't forget that power is transient. PDP programmed themselves to rule for 60yrs but they couldn't go beyond 16yrs. Today you're supporting the rulling party, tomorrow you may be in opposition party. APC is setting bad records for our democracy.

POWER IS TRANSIENT. Take this to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Andrewkinggg: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2019
asanwafo:
Arm of PDP masquerading as human right group. Go and sack her

Better than Miyetti Allah & MURIC.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by islandmoon: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by bobchigar(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2019
flowx:
See this one, who is more zombies than you, one mumu posted fake pix, you accepted it and even decided to spreading it.
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Jonadull: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2019
PointZerom:

Don't forget that power is transient. PDP programmed themselves to rule for 60yrs but they couldn't go beyond 16yrs. Today you're supporting the rulling party, tomorrow you may be in opposition party. APC is setting bad records for our democracy.

POWER IS TRANSIENT. Take this to the bank.
Wail to death

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by brainbox80: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2019
BenzEne1:

How many times will they tell you she shares no blood relationship with Buhari. She's only intermarried with the family.
Did Jonathan not appoint this same woman.
PDP is clutching at straws like the drowning party it is.
CAN YOU CHECK THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BEING INTERMARRIED INTO A PARTICULAR FAMILY AND BEING A BLOOD RELATION, PLEASE? ALSO HOW ABOUT YOU CHECK THE OFFICE SHE HELD DURING JONATHAN'S ERA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Okiye: I Have Not Made Up My Mind To Dump APC Like Gov Obaseki / Shonekan's Resignation Speech After Abacha Deposed Him / DSS Arrests Masterminds Of Imo INEC Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.