Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men (3217 Views)

Why Women In Tanzania Are Marrying One Another / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
yen yen yen
naija men are ugly, smelly, animalistic baboons. Fine, una no fine. Money, una no wan get. Respect? None whatsoever. Your idea of romance na to just off paent, press bobby and moan for 30 seconds like goats. You think because you have a smelly dick that you're the shït grin Nigeria females are becoming woke. You all are trash to be very honest. Y'all can go and burn in hell, foreign ti take over grin Backward bunch of foolss
Bleep i sabi Bleep,money i am over comfortable,respect i get,education i get and still getting.
The only thing i can't do is marry a housewife.simple.
You can Bleep off now,notorious pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Rickjordan(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2019
nwanneni:
Bleep i sabi Bleep,money i am over comfortable,respect i get,education i get and still getting.
The only thing i can't do is marry a housewife.simple.
You can Bleep off now,notorious pig
.u dey give this one answer....u get time
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2019
dingbang:
So every white man abroad isnt broke?

leave that amaka girl,she never travel outta her town before sef.so no overflog the issue with her.
She no kno wetin she dey talk
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Martin0(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
ok smiley ...over to you Amakavula. Lefulefu I see you grin...what do you have to say?

oh oh oh now i know who's behind this moniker, i hope say you nor carry your tactics cross over ooo, i don drop mine for 2018 house ooogrin
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Martin0:

oh oh oh now i know who's behind this moniker, i hope say you nor carry your tactics cross over ooo, i don drop mine for 2018 house ooogrin

me? Oti oh...aah! Wetin I do now? Which tactics again sef? Wetin you drop for 2018? I don forget sef.
See as guys dey para sef...nah una dey make us run leave una go marry white men nah...why all the vexing?
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
ok smiley ...over to you Amakavula. Lefulefu I see you grin...what do you have to say?
ehn nothing bad oo if she has a taste for oyibo men oo.we all have our dreams..as she get dreams of marrying a fine oyibo man so also me get dreams of marrying daniella okeke. i also knew one girl back then in d early 2000s who had this dream of marrying Orlando Bloom after watching the movie the kingdom of heaven.the babe was in secondary sch then and be crushing on Orlando Bloom that year. so i was highly shocked and disapointed when she send me her wedding invitation and the man i saw she was holding in the wedding card pix was an Adams Oshiomole look alike.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn nothing bad oo if she has a taste for oyibo men oo.we all have our dreams..as she get dreams of marrying a fine oyibo man so also me get dreams of marrying daniella okeke. i also knew one girl back then in d early 2000s who had this dream of marrying Orlando Bloom after watching the movie the kingdom of heaven.the babe was in secondary sch then and be crushing on Orlando Bloom that year. so i was highly shocked and disapointed when she send me her wedding invitation and the man i saw she was holding in the wedding card pix was an Adams Oshiomole look alike.
Lefulefu you and these your gist ehn? Bad Belle people everywhere...so you dey talk say una Naija men dey ugly like Adams Oshiomole eh?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Martin0(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
me? Oti oh...aah! Wetin I do now? Which tactics again sef? Wetin you drop for 2018? I don forget sef.
See as guys dey para sef...nah una dey make us run leave una go marry white men nah...why all the vexing?

i nor dey vex oo, iffa vex weitin i gain? nothing abigrin so why ar go vexgrin

see make una nor dey run follow ndi ocha again oo, stay with us, we go change our waysgrin
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Martin0:

i nor dey vex oo, iffa vex weitin i gain? nothing abigrin so why ar go vexgrin

see make una nor dey run follow ndi ocha again oo, stay with us, we go change our waysgrin
I swear Naija men too dey stressful to be in a relationship with.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by koyeni(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin
BlaqCoffee109:
Lefulefu you and these your gist ehn? Bad Belle people everywhere...so you dey talk say una Naija men dey ugly like Adams Oshiomole eh?
lol all iyam saying is dat for a babe wey get a taste in marrying a guy like orlando bloom i was ecpecting if at all she wan come marry a naija guy then she must marry a naija guy dats goodlooking nau.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
we only complain but oyibo men if dem vex na to murder their wife dem dey do oo.u no hear about dat danish man wey kill im naija wife and im dauther for banana island in a jealous rage.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin lol all iyam saying is dat for a babe wey get a taste in marrying a guy like orlando bloom i was ecpecting if at all she wan come marry a naija guy then she must marry a naija guy dats goodlooking nau.
she only had a crush and she out grew that. We are talking real life situation of individual preference here not some stupid childhood crush...maybe that ugly guy is an embodiment of all that these so called fine boys are lacking...point is there is the general deficit in the average Nigerian man towards the Nigerian woman hence the need for some of us to marry out.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:
we only complain but oyibo men if dem vex na to murder their wife dem dey do oo.u no hear about dat danish man wey kill im naija wife and im dauther for banana island in a jealous rage.
some Nigerian men never kill Dem wife use them for rituals ni?
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Martin0(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:

eh abeg make i sedon well Biko, you mean naija, we dey stressful to be in a relationship? na wa oooo, i don hear word for this life oo, one of my tight baby friend dey follow follow my former partner till date dey run to church for south Africa and my former partner don marry oo but she dey run to church coz of prayers, counselling her own na to dey follow am dey go pray for husband, on just this morning i video call her only for me too see her praying for me, imagine BTW me and her who suppose pray for each other na this thin wey you dey talk nai she dey talk that year oo, I'm telling you about 10years back oo, abeg better change from this your talk oo coz na 2019 be thisgrin
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2019
grin
BlaqCoffee109:
some Nigerian men never kill Dem wife use them for rituals ni?
grin oh na dat one u wan take counter my arguement abi? ok i no talk again lol.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Martin0:

eh abeg make i sedon well Biko, you mean naija, we dey stressful to be in a relationship? na wa oooo, i don hear word for this life oo, one of my tight baby friend dey follow follow my former partner till date dey run to church for south Africa and my former partner don marry oo but she dey run to church coz of prayers, counselling her own na to dey follow am dey go pray for husband, on just this morning i video call her only for me too see her praying for me, imagine BTW me and her who suppose pray for each other na this thin wey you dey talk nai she dey talk that year oo, I'm telling you about 10years back oo, abeg better change from this your talk oo coz na 2019 be thisgrin
no worry about people like us... insurance cover us. I get one white man wey dey totori me. The reason wey im be say she leave herself come dey pray for you fit be say the prophet for SA tell am about him Nigerian bestie (you rself) wey one Nigerian karishika don use you like pangolo so she come dey feel for you pray and you no understand say part of the prophecy say na you go marry her.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin oh na dat one u wan take counter my arguement abi? ok i no talk again lol.
shioor wetin you wan talk nah... you know say Nigerian women dey really tolerate una excesses and black ass
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nne is the reservation still available?
Yes oh , but two people have made inquiry already, it's first come first serve. Where in Abuja do you stay so I can direct you to pick it up.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
shioor wetin you wan talk nah... you know say Nigerian women dey really tolerate una excesses and black ass
grin ok i don hear oo but then a guy like Martin0 dey behave like oyibo man nau.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Fidelismaria: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2019
angry

No comment
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2019
#TeamwhiteMen

grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Martin0(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
no worry about people like us... insurance cover us. I get one white man wey dey totori me. The reason wey im be say she leave herself come dey pray for you fit be say the prophet for SA tell am about him Nigerian bestie (you rself) wey one Nigerian karishika don use you like pangolo so she come dey feel for you pray and you no understand say part of the prophecy say na you go marry her.

chai so you nor just like me like this eh, chai this girl you nor dey try oogrin

nor worry na to just give you glo network then later i switch to mtn, for telling me thatgrin

Lefulefu come carry this your baby oo, she go too spark like biscle light,grin see as she just melt me downgrin

see better change oo coz one nice guy fit dey Nairaland wey dey crush on you now, i hope say you get ukwu and agbalomogrin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by sukerefakere(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
#TeamwhiteMen

grin
Shiloh 2029 awaits you..

I'm joking o
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by lincsnuel: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
This OP's post reeks of xenoc€ntrism and it's a big sign of low self-esteem...
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by goodnewscliff(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
africa is d only black continent in d world out of 7.......feel free to marry many whites as ya like!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nigerian men are trying, imagine we marrying Nigerian women, her family problem and also your own home problem and family problem. (i marry you, i didnt marry your family and their problems)

Why wont we die in time, dead and broke. the aim of every marriage is collaboration and not a one man show which Nigerian women have turn Nigerian men into.

pls let them go to the white men that they think he is better. i know how many of them lower their standards just to be a white man, they can marry any white man on trouser, i know one nigerian youtuber that married a disable white man. anything goes for the white man. una well done. you Nigerian girls really see them as demi-gods that is why some Nigerian girls and women are desperate looking for white men in clubs

White men are not rear commodity, they are just like any man, everyone knows , men will be men, good and bad in EVERY group, none of the black girls you watch on youtube will come out to tell you how their white husband cheats on them and beat them, just like one popular nigerian youtuber (Ami Dunn McClure) ex white husband did to her, she eventually jumped to another white man, now bearing his name. anyway they are trying hard to keep an image. we just want to be accepted by whites by all means even if they dont want us.

me, i have stories from personal acquaintances that marry white men, they think it is greener on the other side but when reality stuck on them, they learnt to appreciate Nigerian men.

Most of the #teamwhitemen will never get one, it will nice if they get realistic and settle with chika, haruna and yemi. and try to make them, the type of men of their dreams.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amakavula:
Yes oh , but two people have made inquiry already, it's first come first serve. Where in Abuja do you stay so I can direct you to pick it up.
I'm in Kubwa.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
yen yen yen
naija men are ugly, smelly, animalistic baboons. Fine, una no fine. Money, una no wan get. Respect? None whatsoever. Your idea of romance na to just off paent, press bobby and moan for 30 seconds like goats. You think because you have a smelly dick that you're the shït grin Nigeria females are becoming woke. You all are trash to be very honest. Y'all can go and burn in hell, foreign ti take over grin Backward bunch of foolss
lol, you sound like rextizzle
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
thebosstrevor:
I laugh in french. I will like to ask what is being open minded?

Getting a massage is not being open minded. The reason nigerian reacted is because they were shock(cultural shock)

does accepting the western way means being open minded?

So you think white men are like these, i am sure the sissy ones.

Many of them cant even build up the confidence to date their women especially the one from sweden thus they go after easy target black women and asian women.

Dont get me wrong few go for love with black women but many of them date black women to satisfy a fetish.

Swedish men are the sissy of the pack. Your friend is missing out the black dick magic.

See the type of white men that fall 4 our black women- sissy, divorced, geeky and nerdy, old and fat)

very few hot white men go after black women. When they wanna get black women they after models not the average amaka on the streets of london.
black dick is owned by black broke effeminate beta men who only know how to be babydaddies or absentee fathers. No thank you. Your dick is not magic.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
thebosstrevor:
Nigerian men are trying, imagine we marrying Nigerian women, her family problem and also your own home problem and family problem. (i marry you, i didnt marry your family and their problems)

Why wont we die in time, dead and broke. the aim of every marriage is collaboration and not a one man show which Nigerian women have turn Nigerian men into.

pls let them go to the white men that they think he is better. i know how many of them lower their standards just to be a white man, they can marry any white man on trouser, i know one nigerian youtuber that married a disable white man. anything goes for the white man. una well done. you Nigerian girls really see them as demi-gods that is why some Nigerian girls and women are desperate looking for white men in clubs

White men are not rear commodity, they are just like any man, everyone knows , men will be men, good and bad in EVERY group, none of the black girls you watch on youtube will come out to tell you how their white husband cheats on them and beat them, just like one popular nigerian youtuber (Ami Dunn McClure) ex white husband did to her, she eventually jumped to another white man, now bearing his name. anyway they are trying hard to keep an image. we just want to be accepted by whites by all means even if they dont want us.

me, i have stories from personal acquaintances that marry white men, they think it is greener on the other side but when reality stuck on them, they learnt to appreciate Nigerian men.

Most of the #teamwhitemen will never get one, it will nice if they get realistic and settle with chika, haruna and yemi. and try to make them, the type of men of their dreams.
true, but your post reeks of struggle love which I don't subscribe to
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by 2buffagain(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
black dick is owned by black broke effeminate beta men who only know how to be babydaddies or absentee fathers. No thank you. Your dick is not magic.

Most black woman say this.
Then you see their eyes rolling into the back of their heads in servile ecstasy while sucking black dick...talk less of when it starts fawking them.

...After which they go back to saying the usual shit nobody cares about hearing anyway until they crave to worship black dick again.
These topics aren’t new.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy / How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.