Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

What Does She Take Me For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Take Me For? (1140 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Take Me For? by tglaz(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2007
i had a friend while in youth service,he and his galfriend had a serious misunderstanding based on distance barrier.its a kinda long piece but i wud like to creave your indulgence to cut it short.the gal wanted more of his attention,but based on distance and a lil' bit of financial challenges,they cud not see too often,rather,it was more of a phone stuff,the chic started behaving funny and my guy had to rush down from the north to the south to mend what was breaking,only to discover that the gal had changed big time.my guy had to bow in shame and come back to his place of primary assignment.months later the gal's mum kinda intervened and wanted them to make up.my guy knowing fully well that it takes two to play the game,perceived that the gal was done with the relationship only listened to the gal's mum but told her that he cud not continue again.what he did has kinda elicited some responses from some quarters and guy thinks he did justice.what do you think?
Re: What Does She Take Me For? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2007
With no ill feelings left to me she is history for l have already gotten along in life for me to want to make it ugly with memories that hurt to the heart .The problem is just that you can not eat your cake and have it wink
Re: What Does She Take Me For? by chet(m): 1:02am On Apr 19, 2007
A lot of things like this happens all the time to a lot of people. There are times you just don't blame some people for doing what they did especially when it comes to matters of the heart. If the guy can proof that he didn't have anything to do with any other girl during the period they stayed apart, then he stand his grounds. The problem is that most times, we men think we have the sole right of unfaithfulness.
They girl has probably made a mistake by venturing into another relationship to avoid being the loser due to the long silence that ensued between them. If the are still in love with each other and really feel it , they can re-unite and forget about the past and forge ahead.
My advice to the guy is for him to search himself if he's still in love with her and if her apologies are really genuine.
Forgiving her doesn't make him a fool or mugu as he will want to look at it. It could happen the other way round and the girl will gladly forgive him and take him back.
Re: What Does She Take Me For? by cuteass1(f): 1:08am On Apr 19, 2007
Well of cousre he did justice . . it takes two to tango, and when there's just one we call that solo grin

if your friend had continued, he'll only have been decieveing himself thinking he's doing tango, while in the actual sense, he's soloing lol. what good would it have done him, to be in a relationship that means nothing or less to his partner undecided but i still don't blame the girl either

Now i can't actually say one of them was at fault, because obviously they come from different worlds, and it would take the extraordinary to make "them" work.

Not everybody is cut out for a long-distant relationship, and not eveybody that starts the journey, gets to the end of it. I admire your friend's courage in calling a spade, a spade and not crying over spilled milk cool

Now both of them can find hapiness, each on his own. They can remain friends, since they obviously didn't break up with long faces,

Something your friend should know in case of next time is this, even while in a distant relationship, you can still make your partner feel as if you're there with them the whole time. Maybe that was what the girl was asking for, and though it might not have been his intention to hurt her, he couldn't read in between the lines. Its not his fault, because not everybody has that "thing" which it takes to make it work.
Maybe he'd be better off getting someone around him cheesy

The girl might have loved him too, and some would say "why didnt she now remain in the relaionship out of love?", but love is actually not all it takes, when partners are thouands of miles apart, then they have to come up with something, solutions and devices to make up for the distance wink
Despite the distance, don't allow your partner to feel neglected and ignored. Being frustrated in a relationship is the worst that could happen to someone, and not having the other to pull you through, is even worse sad

love is like a flower, when watered, it blossoms; when neglected, withers cry cry
Re: What Does She Take Me For? by spoilt(f): 2:17am On Apr 19, 2007
when someone disses you, move on. you'll always find someone better. undecided
Re: What Does She Take Me For? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2007
a fool
Re: What Does She Take Me For? by adeboo(f): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2007
Why did it take a few months for the mother to intervene?

Definately, she wants to have her cake and eat it as well

(1) (Reply)

Am Pregnant / Do I Take Her Back? / Reviving A Dying Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.