Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos (48524 Views)

Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) / Miracle Igbokwe's Billboard As Imo Education Ambassador In Owerri (Photos) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by MajesticIgbo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:

Na village things cheesy

Like Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Freshman54(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Anything wey you do, people must talk.. Wil continue doing things that's on my mind....for sale.... contact me for more details+2348035582240

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Like Onitsha.

Are you angry? Is Owerri not village? Most of Imo people are resident in Aba which a city in my state cheesy
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by opribo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
E Money, is there a tree growing money in his abode. I still can't understand the work bringing all the money. Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg, Dangote we know and see their works but this one we only hear of E Money.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:

Are you angry? Is Owerri not village? Most of Imo people are resident in Aba which a city in my state cheesy
Which Aba? Hehehe Aba is a slum, it seems you have not been to Owerri or you are just full of hate for Owerri people, AY came to Owerri and started taking pictures, we are not your mates and by the way you sound like that fool from Anambra who goes about claiming everywhere just to spite Imo State. Lowself esteem is bad my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Some people forget that some bars that sell local traditional food and palm wine purposely make that local traditional settings so as to give customers the feel of Village while they are in town.. The man that invited E money does he look like a small man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
You have changed your moniker but you will cry here today. Lol

Owerri and Aba are the same---bad roads and filth. So what are you bragging about. Do you want Owerri pictures to prove to you that it is not different from Aba. cheesy

IloveToMess:

Which Aba? Hehehe Aba is a slum, it seems you have not been to Owerri or you are just full of hate for Owerri people, AY came to Owerri and started taking pictures, we are not your mates and by the way you sound like that fool from Anambra who goes about claiming everywhere just to spite Imo State. Lowself esteem is bad my dear.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:
You have changed your moniker but you will cry here today. Lol

Owerri and Aba are the same---bad roads and filth. So what are you bragging about. Do you want Owerri pictures to prove to you that it is not different from Aba. cheesy

Yes i said it, the same way he talks "you will cry today" grin grin. After you will post pictures of cars in water, dustbins and same old trash, then when you are badly beaten you switch your moniker to Ebonyi 1st son grin. It doesn't take away the fact that your self esteem has been so battered by IMO people and you are so mad, i dont know what you are looking for with Imo State but i assure you you will get it one day. Onitsha slum tout. grin grin Face your State and leave Imo for once in YOUR SLUM LIFE boy.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Owerri and Aba are the same. Jungles cheesy

Aba is now even better than Owerri grin

IloveToMess:

Yes i said it, the same way he talks "you will cry today" grin grin. After you will post pictures of cars in water, dustbins and same old trash, then when you are badly beaten you switch your moniker to Ebonyi 1st son grin. It doesn't take away the fact that your self esteem has been so battered by IMO people and you are so mad, i dont know what you are looking for with Imo State but i assure you you will get it one day. Onitsha slum tout. grin grin Face your State and leave Imo for once in YOUR SLUM LIFE boy.

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:
Owerri and Aba are the same. Jungles cheesy

Aba is now even better than Owerri grin

Hehehe Onitsha boy i thought you said you are from Abia but you call your place "jungle". Well give me your number let me call you, i want to spoil you small in O-town.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
I am from Abia but you boasted that Owerri is better than Aba, so i tried to prove to you that Aba is now better than Owerri. cheesy

See more of Owerri

IloveToMess:

Hehehe Onitsha boy i thought you said you are from Abia but you call your place "jungle". Well give me your number let me call you, i want to spoil you small in O-town.

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Spanner4(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mk17:

I never said money is bad as we all need money to survive and have a good time.
I am just saying not everyone change with money. not everyone makes noise with money.
sometimes I laugh when I see people with little money bragging and disturbing people peace.

Sure my brother. ...the way they brag amuses me...with their pomposity
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:
I am from Abia but you boasted that Owerri is better than Aba, so i tried to prove to you that Aba is now better than Owerri. cheesy

See more of Owerri

Hehehe Onitsha boy i wan flex you na drop your contact
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:

See more of Owerri

Onitsha boy i wonder what Imo did to you. Is it our Education or Classy life that is paining you, abeg dont hate lest you die and go to hellfire nwa Onitsha Otuboy.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Poor illiterates, I no get time for long grammar. Pictures please

Owerri flyover

IloveToMess:

Onitsha boy i wonder what Imo did to you. Is it our Education or Classy life that is paining you, abeg dont hate lest you die and go to hellfire nwa Onitsha Otuboy.

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:
Poor illiterates, I no get time for long grammar. Pictures please

Owerri flyover

Is it our Education that is paining you? Meanwhile i want to show you some love in O-city, drop your number i will call you for real and change your frustrated life.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by grandstar(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
BigNeek:

Go and tell this to your pastor and all the pastors that flaunt their wealth flying private jets and riding in expensive cars. If they concur to your statement or heed to it them come back and we will listen.

Only person wey no get money to drink small stout go say e bitter. It is vanity to you because you are not in that position. God has given you the power to become rich and successful, but it is what you do with your riches that counts not the riches itself because God gives everyone riches as everything belongs to him.

I am not a Pentecostal. I am a Jehovah's Witness

We don't have a clergy class. We are all equal (Read Matthew 23:8-12)

What do you think the President of the Watchtower and Tract Society earns compared to someone who works in the laundry section at our headquarters in New York? They earn the same stipend which I doubt is up to $200 monthly

They are all giving food at the cafeteria and there's no special sitting position for anyone even himself!

We Witnesses are actually encouraged to simplify our lives and focus on preaching the good news

We do not preach prosperity at our meetings and no usher is on ground collecting donations. There's a contribution box in the congregation where you can make your donation in secret. In all my 17 years of attending meeting, I've never head a brother say he can't attend because he has nothing to give

1 Like

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Have you seen anyone from Imo state that is rich? All of you are poor illiterates. All the Mechanics at Aba are from imo state lol

Pic: O-Town cool

IloveToMess:

Is it our Education that is paining you? Meanwhile i want to show you some love in O-city, drop your number i will call you for real and change your frustrated life.

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by grandstar(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
spiritedtete:

Get money first... Then come back and quote the Bible.

Note: if you don't have money... You won't know the real you. I am 100% sure about this.

I travelled to the UK in 2014 for a month's holiday and I did not post a single picture of my visit on Facebook as some do!

If you buy a fine car why come announce it on Facebook?
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:
Have you seen anyone from Imo state that is rich? All of you are poor illiterates. All the Mechanics at Aba are from imo state lol

Pic: O-Town cool

All the mechanics and car painters in Imo are from Otu onitsha..
Have i seen anyone from Imo that is rich you ask?? grin grin grin grin grin

Pained goat what is your age again?

I dont want you to drag me to the mud with you cos ive seen clearly that's your comfort zone.

Let me host you in O-town the city of class.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Where do you want to host me? Inside water? cheesy

O-town in pix cool. City of class , you are right. Class jungle cheesy

IloveToMess:

All the mechanics and car painters in Imo are from Otu onitsha..
Have i seen anyone from Imo that is rich you ask?? grin grin grin grin grin

Pained goat what is your age again?

I dont want you to drag me to the mud with you cos ive seen clearly that's your comfort zone.

Let me host you in O-town the city of class.

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Like Onitsha.

Change ur obsession about others......

I don't understand.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:
Where do you want to host me? Inside water? cheesy

O-town in pix cool. City of class , you are right. Class jungle cheesy

Drop your number let me invite you then you will know whether it is inside water or inside the lagoon nwa otu onitsha grin grin

I need to show you what class is, not wearing plain trouser with timberland boot like you guys do in otu onitsha....
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by BOOZELEE: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
Emeskhalifa:
This kind thing dey make pesin get low self esteem cry

Imagine u and ur babe there and this big boys turn up, u be looking like a house boy before ur gurl cry

Hahaha!
And the gel go leave you come dey eye dem table.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Phyqee10(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
HalimatOlosho:
isn’t this place awesome?

cc; Lagosian29
This your Monika na wa ooo
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Come to Aba. I can't come to that useless and worthless backward Owerri filled with poor people.

Owerri nchi ise cheesy

IloveToMess:

Drop your number let me invite you then you will know whether it is inside water or inside the lagoon nwa otu onitsha grin grin

I need to show you what class is, not wearing plain trouser with timberland boot like you guys do in otu onitsha....

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:
Come to Aba. I can't come to that useless and worthless backward Owerri filled with poor people.

Owerri nchi ise cheesy

Hehehehe come to which Aba grin grin, is it Aba in Obosi or Aba in upper iweka Otu Onitsha. I want to change your life from wearing green caftan and pink shoes to something classy nwa otu onitsha.......
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
I am in Osisioma now. I can't come to become the roads are bad with filth everywhere, most people in Owerri are poor and useless. I can't come to that jungle

This is kind of people all over Owerri. Tufia

grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGZ5V3Nwr8

IloveToMess:

Hehehehe come to which Aba grin grin, is it Aba in Obosi or Aba in upper iweka Otu Onitsha. I want to change your life from wearing green caftan and pink shoes to something classy nwa otu onitsha.......
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
BOOZELEE:

Hahaha!
And the gel go leave you come dey eye dem table.

Asin. Wan cough bae is gone. Open ur eyes se where she enter, she's on their table
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:
I am in Osisioma now. I can't come to become the roads are bad with filth everywhere, most people in Owerri are poor and useless. I can't come to that jungle

This is kind of people all over Owerri. Tufia

grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGZ5V3Nwr8

Osisioma in Otu onitsha upper iweka singlet marketer please come to O-Town let me show you class, take you around and change your destiny. Hehehe are you saying you are too local to be helped Otu Onitsha boy?grin grin grin cheesy
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is this the Owerri class you were yapping about? You want to change my destiny from sanity to insanity? Owerri is filled with mad people. Local poor people of OWERRI grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y05yDgKAWk

IloveToMess:

Osisioma in Otu onitsha upper iweka singlet marketer please come to O-Town let me show you class, take you around and change your destiny. Hehehe are you saying you are too local to be helped Otu Onitsha boy?grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit / Cynthia Morgan Displays Side-Boob, See the Sexy Shot! - / 10 Celebrities Who Bagged Degrees From Togo, Benin Republic Varsities: Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.