Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women (24504 Views)

Gtbank Graduate Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Apply Now: Cfleads Recruitment 2019 / Apply Now: Sustainable Development International Nationwide Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by okeysly(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Just look at the age range... Naija which way?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
your president was elected on falsehood.

Just because someone does something wrong doesn't mean you should do the same
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by koyeni(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Emeskhalifa:

Are u on whatsapp??
Yes 09064555100
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by Ayoswit(f): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jiang:

Just because someone does something wrong doesn't mean you should do the same
I can never change anything about myself for any job. For those who can, they should instead of getting involved in other social vices that is worse than this.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by DSEER(f): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
it is better for u to join air force now than any other military organization in Nigeria....u must go for courses before ur been lunched into something's..... they are the highest paid in armed forces as at now...u can start a life whit ur salary in Nigeria air force.....save ur self from unemployment and fight for ur country.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by flexyndavis(m): 2:57am On Jan 06, 2019
pls ehh airforce recurit wat is there salary,and wat is there different btw them and NDA people ,i want my junior broda to enrol in better chioce
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by musa7m(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2019
samwobi:
Please What Is The Maximum Age For Those With N.C.E?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by musa7m(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2019
flexyndavis:
pls ehh airforce recurit wat is there salary,and wat is there different btw them and NDA people ,i want my junior broda to enrol in better chioce
NDA is school (4 years) for people that be officer in the militry and this recruitment is for SSCE and ND or trade text holder
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by musa7m(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2019
DSEER:
it is better for u to join air force now than any other military organization in Nigeria....u must go for courses before ur been lunched into something's..... they are the highest paid in armed forces as at now...u can start a life whit ur salary in Nigeria air force.....save ur self from unemployment and fight for ur country.....
guy say wat you know .....do you 4get navy
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by samwobi(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2019
musa7m:
NDA is school (4 years) for people that be officer in the militry and this recruitment is for SSCE and ND or trade text holder
Will Those That Get In With N.D And N.C.E Start As Recruits Or Be Given A Rank?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by musa7m(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2019
samwobi:
Will Those That Get In With N.D And N.C.E Start As Recruits Or Be Given A Rank?
with a Rank ?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by Ephraim998(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Please how much will I be charged at a business center to apply and process the form?
thank you
Re: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 For Trade And Non-Trades Men/Women by sundayoga(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

1,000 South African Gold Miners Stuck Underground / Goals To Pursue Before 30 / My Boss May Be Hiding Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.