Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) (54068 Views)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Ifu Ennada Pineapple Head Swag - Picture / Graphic Works Of Hakeem Effect, Gives Tribal Marks, Featured On BBC / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Nathan2016: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
I dont know why Nigerians are so hateful.
Just imagine people hating on this guy. Instead of you guus to push him up, you continue to exhibit pull down syndrome.
Now for those who doesnt see creativity in this, go and ask people selling art that sold millions with only a woman sitting down, what creativity is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
lyriclekidd:

Okay

The guy is very right......

Dude is anything but funny.... These days people do all kinds of crazy sh*ts on ig for attention. It doesn't mean its sensible or not.

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yes!! i am Hater! This guy is disgusting like someone Already said.

Joblessness has turned All kinda madness into "creativity" In Zoogeria.
this guy is mentally Inadequate. if you ask me. grin

I am a confirmed hater. bite my ass!

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
All you all reproaching this nigga what's your own creativity,only to use your keyboard and lambaste who's making efforts to make a living..see ehen in Nigeria if you don't do bizarre things lately you no go blow ask derenle or bobrisky

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Dopefiend(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

Typical Nigerian, you're the type that can give birth to the next Bobrisky and allow him to fool himself on social media just so he can put some crumbs on the table for you to eat, you just don't know what art is...keep on encouraging fvckery sad

*spits

Cool it bruh

You do not want to know the kind of mental prowess that goes into creating something this good. The guy is really talented.

My delight would be for him to get endorsements so he can cash out. Nigga really needs it.

Stop the Negative energy. A little encouragement for your fellow man won’t kill you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Nathan2016: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
took the words right out my brain.

Keep hating, is a free world.
If you dont find him funny, others do.

There is no law that says everyone must like the same thing

6 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
If this guy can be featured on BBC because of this then I should get ready because I'll be contacted soon.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by kingstarz: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
I'm not a hater but this guy is disgusting and not funny sad

If you call creativity dressing in trash cans and trying to make fun of what people wear then I'll pass

My guy u are a hater...The guy has already featured on BBC and he is going places. You can be in Ikorodu and be hating..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Joecristiano7(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
d last pic gat me cracked up

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
Glad to see that Toheeb has soft pedalled on the use of life Chicken to mimic celebrities. He was once suspended on Instagram after he was reported for being cruel to the birds? He was later freed smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
make money from it? Are you dreaming? Mtchewww.
He runs ads on his page. So yeah he's making money.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by tintingz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
lilmax:
Nigerians do not understand what funny means

this guy is DISGUSTING..... NOT CREATIVE AT ALL

ikorodo boys are better, clean,creative and funny, not this nonsense

and please fools should know criticism isn't HATE but facts
Criticism is not fact but opinion, if your opinions can be proven then we can say it's fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
dominique:
The Laura Ikeji mimick with the basket boot is very funny, Toke Makinwa have suffered in his hands grin

I think I prefer the ikorodu boys though, it would be nice if they can all come together and pull a bunch of skits

Some will say "Oni ku re"

grin grin grin
Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
This boy disgusts me. White people will only feature Black's when they are being use.less and talentless.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
All of you criticising this guy should look at what satirical comedy is all about.

If the guy was doing yahoo or skull mining now, y'all be hailing him. Dude's doing legit hustle, and those who have nothing to offer, will still come out to talk okpata

6 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
eghuan1:
All of you criticising this guy should look at what satirical comedy is all about.

If the guy was doing yahoo or skull mining now, y'all be hailing him. Dude's doing legit hustle, and those who have nothing to offer, will still come out to talk okpata

Leave them haters,

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Tycoon007(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
lyriclekidd:

At least he dy make money from am and BBC recognize am. I no even sure say your own neighbors sabi you ewu Gambia
thank you jaree Omo re biiyan, Abeg xplain to us how hinn dy make moni frm d shit
Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

If you call creativity dressing in trash cans and trying to make fun of what people wear then I'll pass

With your hundred degrees you still dey carry all the problems of this country for head
Pass quickly if you're passing please.

Nansense!

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by damoceile: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

You are a freaking sadist

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Hapigirl1(f): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

Thank you, thought it's only me.

I never find it funny at all.
Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by D1zion: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
tunjijones:

Oga sharap there... U are hating on the guy.

The guy dey try Abeg...
I agree with you bro.is it not better than going into Yahoo Yahoo, or kidnapping & robbery? Atleast let's applaud his talent jare.
Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
lilmax:

The word funny is subjective. While you find him disgusting, there are lots of people out there who subscribe to his form of comedy. I think he is an artist and yes he is creative and very persuasive.
He has gotten the attention that he craved because of his passion and persistence

It’s live and let live bro. If you don’t like his art, ignore and walk past.

I felt same way about a certain Rowan Atkinson aka Mr Bean. I just can’t stand him but millions love him and what he does. I still don’t like his comedy but it has changed nothing.
This guy Torheeb is funny and creative. Ikorodu boys probably enjoy the advantage of being kiddies hence it’s easy to like and patronise them instead of a grown man self deprecating himself trying to be funny. The man is funny abeg. I have laughed hard and shared his photos on WhatsApp.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
In the voice of 2face:
Stupidity na wetin some people dey call creativity! Abeg, Una madness no get part two ooo!

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
I never knew his name until now. Prior, I only see some of his work display on social media.

This is what I'd lie to call borderline art. Could invoke fun at same time be controversial, desolate and wretched, at times leave lots of people in a weird bizarre state of androgynous feeling and people usually don't like that.

That basket footwear example is BOMB, but the Pregnant cardi and feathery chicken ...bizarre!
Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nathan2016:

Keep hating, is a free world.
If you dont find him funny, others do.

There is no law that says everyone must like the same thing
all that comes from all you dimwits is "hater" once someone isn't in same page with you. That my sense if humour isn't as shallow as yours don't make me a hater. It's just me being real. Y'all have got poor sense if humour.
Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by iamphill: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
BBC and western world will only show the mediocrity of Africans. Trust me this is a subtle yab on us.
Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
lilmax:

You dont understand art
Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

then what r you

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:37am On Jan 06, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

There is a point in life when you know that there is more to life than wearing fine clothes. This humble boy is at that point.
You rather seem to have your greatest ambition as wearing of fine clothes. That's why you are upset that he's making fun of people wearing ffine clothes. ....He's making fun of your highest ambition.

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:42am On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:43am On Jan 06, 2019
iamphill:
BBC and western world will only show the mediocrity of Africans. Trust me this is a subtle yab on us.
Do better one, let them show you na? When we spend all our life fighting village againt village, we've forgotten how to be decent Nigerians, one nation.
Carry your own camera and do your own BBC and show us better thing.

1 Like

Re: Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
all that comes from all you dimwits is "hater" once someone isn't in same page with you. That my sense if humour isn't as shallow as yours don't make me a hater. It's just me being real. Y'all have got poor sense if humour.
Person wear cloth, small pikin make fun of cloth. BBC show us picture.....Na im una don dey curse and hate each other? Small time now we would read that somebody commited suicide. Na so una dey do. Simple matter you cannot leave it. Off your phone and go and cut grass outside abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Chukwu: Why I Would Do A Sex Scene / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.