Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Need Altec Lansing Multimedia Computer Speaker System Acs90 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Altec Lansing Multimedia Computer Speaker System Acs90 (5797 Views)

sold Neat Hp Altec Lansing Laptop / Wireless Public Address Speaker System / Wireless Public Address Speaker System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Altec Lansing Multimedia Computer Speaker System Acs90 by luckyCO(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2007
I bought an ALTEC LANSING MULTIMEDIA COMPUTER SPEAKER SYSTEM ACS90 made in China. They speaker was too god, sounds so well and served me. Later, it developed a little problem which made me take it a technician who burnt one IC inside. I later took it to another man, the man replace two ICs inside as the problem but was never good. So I was asked to go to the best technician in my area, when I went he asked me to provide the IC numbers the man changed so I was able to provide one remaining the one that starts with LM.

Plz can somebody who has smiliar speaker help me out with the IC number that starts with LM. It is the smaller IC.

To view the speaker's full image http://cgi.ebay.com/Altec-Lansing-ACS90-Stereo-Speakers-with-Subwoofer-out_W0QQitemZ200100545507QQihZ010QQcategoryZ41845QQcmdZViewItem

Re: I Need Altec Lansing Multimedia Computer Speaker System Acs90 by luckyCO(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
I have not seen any help from you the good people of nairaland.
That IC i very important to me.
Re: I Need Altec Lansing Multimedia Computer Speaker System Acs90 by luckyCO(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2007
No help for me here
Re: I Need Altec Lansing Multimedia Computer Speaker System Acs90 by hayprof(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2007
Google for ur type Of Speaker.
Am sure u will get an IC number starting wit ur LM
Re: I Need Altec Lansing Multimedia Computer Speaker System Acs90 by luckyCO(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2007
Plz I have tried all these but could not see what I needed. So if u could help me. I will appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

** For All Your Apple Ipad 3 Needs**. . Fresh And MINT Prices From 115K Naira ** / How To Start Importing Cheap Uk Phones Laptops Jewellery,from Uk,usa By Yourself / How To Calculate Inverter & Battery Backup Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.